Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,796 members, 7,798,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material (10376 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by misspicy(f): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Is that you?
NO angry
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wat is dis naw? sad saw dis on fp on thursday!
I didn't angry
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

NO angry
hehehehe then yur not a wifey material. Only the lady in that pic is wifey material
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by misspicy(f): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe then yur not a wifey material. Only the lady in that pic is wifey material
cheesycheesy
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hey did u pass the message to sin?
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:

Hey did u pass the message to sin?
what msg? undecided
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

cheesycheesy
tongue tongue tongue morning dear smiley
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what msg? undecided
Sent it on bbm .. Never mind . His sorted it for me

So no happy birthday cool ride on
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:

Sent it on bbm .. Never mind . His sorted it for me

So no happy birthday cool ride on
ok
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by misspicy(f): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
tongue tongue tongue morning dear smiley
morning. smileysmiley
now go get busy tongue
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

I didn't angry
oh ok
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

morning. smileysmiley

now go get busy tongue
ok ma
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:
Guys don't you just want a homely girl like this? tonguetongue

cc lalasticlala cheesy
Even house girls get more sense ...
How does that image prove wifey ?? Dnt get it
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by misspicy(f): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:
Even house girls get more sense ... How does that image prove wifey ?? Dnt get it
LMAO tongue
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO tongue
Nice siggy .. Make sense
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Lalasticlala its my birthday grin what u giving me today can we get fp on this grin
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by misspicy(f): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:
Nice siggy .. Make sense
thanks smiley
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by humanbeing5th(f): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

cc lalaticlala cheesy
dis girl clearly lack common sense, no wonder cuhector divorce u
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2016
SINNZ:
Ofcourse I do. I'll teach her smiley
hey bruh!
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by SINNZ(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hey bruh!
Xup sis! grin
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
humanbeing5th:
dis girl clearly lack common sense, no wonder cuhector divorce u
huh?shocked really? gringrin

how is humanbeing6th smiley
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by humanbeing5th(f): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by misspicy(f): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
humanbeing5th:
na we we, awa na ni, eyemeji ooun je asa.
My regards cheesy
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
SINNZ:

Xup sis! grin
deris God oooo cheesycheesy

U jxt bone ur sis lyk dat grin
Aw follow one alhaji oo
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by humanbeing5th(f): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

My regards cheesy
Dey don ban my humanbeing6th account till 2021 fucck dem mods, iyalaya seun, farano, rockstation, lalasticlala.
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by misspicy(f): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
humanbeing5th:
Dey don ban my humanbeing6th account till 2021 fucck dem mods, iyalaya seun, farano, rockstation, lalasticlala.
and you had to break another rule with this one?
LMAO grin you like ban tongue
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
All this talk about wife material,is it ankara, lace,asö-oke or the numerous others I don't know the name of?
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by SINNZ(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
deris God oooo cheesycheesy

U jxt bone ur sis lyk dat grin
Aw follow one alhaji oo
Aww.. Oya sowie na undecided
I missed u small shaa.. grin
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
SINNZ:

Aww.. Oya sowie na undecided

I missed u small shaa.. grin
I miss u small too.

Hws family? Iyawo nd all ur kids? My regards eh I guess dy r takin plenty of ur tym nauadays eh tongue
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by TrapLORD(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I miss u small too.

Hws family? Iyawo nd all ur kids? My regards eh I guess dy r takin plenty of ur tym nauadays eh tongue

Sorry hun, I just saw this..
They are all fine, even my grandkids just returned to their place of work in the U.S. gringrin

Where've u been seff??
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by donTbone(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
God punish NL mods and bannerS
Re: When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material by shumuel(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

cc lalasticlala cheesy

kikiki Lol, mai tuwo grin
Abincin da dadi, ko ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside / Insecurity Or Selfishness? / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.