Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests (28083 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Review: An Affordable Note That Delivers. / XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by MissTechy(f): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2016
I have been MIA for a bit, apologies. The Zero 3 review is finally up, whew! I have a long written review where I compared it with the InnJoo 2 and the Almighty Phantom 5.

However, in the video review, I was able to test out the multitasking capabilities of the 3, I also did a temperature test because of the claims that the Zero series have heating problems and due to the large demand, I did a sensor test. The second part of the video had me doing a live video test both indoor and outdoor to test out the front and back camera capabilities, I also showed some camera samples of the InnJoo 2 vs the Zero 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APNlRhWg8Ls

Do watch the video and let me know if you dig the Zero 3.

Don't forget to subscribe

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by augster(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Make i book this land

2 Likes

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by sod09(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Nice
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by scarr: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2016
Cute dimples grin

Infinix Zero twree...
...comes with a twree gb ram grin grin

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by jaykaylegend(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2016
Lemme book this place down..
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by adeolazzy: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2016
scarr:
Cute dimples grin

Infinix Zero twree...

I didnt notice it though
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Davidovinci(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2016
nice one
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by scarr: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2016
adeolazzy:

I didnt notice it though

lol check again, especially at the temperature test.....Thirty Twree degrees cheesy....

so surprinsinly cute grin grin

MissTechy lets make tech babies kiss

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by IamKollinx(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2016
scarr:
Cute dimples grin

Infinix Zero twree...

scarr:

lol check again, especially at the temperature test.....Thirty Twree degrees cheesy....

so surprinsinly cute grin grin

MissTechy lets make tech babies kiss

Egbon, see ur life...
U leave the comparison and review u are supposed to watch and...
U dey watch Misstechy dimples and her cute voice.. grin

18 Likes

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Booyakasha(f): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2016
bullshit, when will infinix learn? their phones design looks ugly.. like a box.. nice review though misstechy... it's funny how you pronounced your "three" got me laughing..
I think the buttons on the infinix screen is a big turn off for me too, they should separate the screen from the buttons.. you know it's distracting...

4 Likes

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by augster(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2016
IamKollinx:

Egbon, see ur life... U leave the comparison and review u are supposed to watch and... U dey watch Misstechy dimples and her cute voice.. grin
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by wheesin(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
this plastic is too expensive... what happened to "making low-end phones for the masses" undecided
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by adeolazzy: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
wheesin:
this plastic is too expensive... what happened to "making low-end phones for the masses" undecided

I dont think it is plastic oh
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by daphid25(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice write up BTW stop comparing Injoo 2 with Almighty P5 cool
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by adeolazzy: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
I just read your written review on misstechy dot com. Babe you killed this review. Not saying this because u re a girl .. Why is there no clap emoji here

4 Likes

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by JesusCrew: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
IamKollinx:
Egbon, see ur life...
Dat's d reason I hv advised misstechy to do more ot written reviews here than video. undecided

D 'egbons' on NL no dey look straight. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Viktor1983(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
MissTechy it has to be done in two parts, written and video review . even a written summary of what's in the video will be good

3 Likes

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by adeolazzy: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Viktor1983:
MissTechy it has to be done in two parts, written and video review . even a written summary of what's in the video will be good

It js on her blog na .haba do you expect her to put that long stuff here. Ahn ahn
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by TheSexyChic: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
How can i tjank u. I have been looking for d sensor test review but no avail. Thank u so much. Cc lalasticlala
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by scarr: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
IamKollinx:

Egbon, see ur life...

JesusCrew:
Dat's d reason I hv advised misstechy to do more ot written reviews here than video. undecided

D 'egbons' on NL no dey look straight. cool
Its hard to fault a cute babe with a tech brain......
Enjoyed the review but im not an Infinix fan, so i had nothing to say about it...

MissTechy when u go review Priv na?
all the time its always china phones angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
jaykaylegend:
Lemme book this place down..
augster:
Make i book this land

chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Booyakasha:
bullshit, when will infinix learn? their phones design looks ugly.. like a box.. nice review though misstechy... it's funny how you pronounced your "three" got me laughing..
I think the buttons on the infinix screen is a big turn off for me too, they should separate the screen from the buttons.. you know it's distracting...
Different beers for different folks.
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Booyakasha(f): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
iyke926:

Different beers for different folks.
please don't buy it...
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Booyakasha:

please don't buy it...
Using Infinix Hot Note already. Bought it cuz of the awesome battery.
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by flokii: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
I think zero 3 is okay... Might go for it

will it get d coming nutella update?
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by flokii: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
MissTechy what av you been eating

O ti fine gaan... Impressive

and HNY.. didn't get birthday cake tho.
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Tkadprince(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice wink
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chei... See bezel of life. This phone got the biggest bezel I've ever seen on a phone. I wonder what all that space is for.

1 Like

Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by zzzzy: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2016
greenhulk:
Chei... See bezel of life. This phone got the biggest bezel I've ever seen on a phone. I wonder what all that space is for.
lolz
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2016
greenhulk:
have got d phone, I think my brothers iPhone 6 bezels are bigger
Re: Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests by samintegrity(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Nice review

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lenovo Shows Off Concept Flexible Smartphone, Smart Projector And A Lot More / Nigerian Bloggers React To Price Of Tecno Phantom 5 / The Infinix Hot 8: Features And Spy Photos (Rumored)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.