Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees (5740 Views)

NB Plc Recruiting Mgmnt Trainees, Shift Manager Trainees- Packaging, Brewing / 2016 Graduate Recruitment At Etranzact / Etranzact Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2016
eTranzact has deployed its mobile payment solutions to banks and non bank financial institutions alike and was recently granted the license by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide Mobile Money services to individuals with a special focus on the unbanked. Graduate Software Developers Job Type Full Time Qualification BA/BSc/HND Job Field Engineering / Technical ICT / Computer Our goal is to attract a pool of ambitious and talented young graduates with little or no working experience, as Trainees under the Young Software Developers Program (YSDP). This three-month, non-renewable training contract has been specifically designed using a mix of both practical and hands-on experience as well as structured training sessions to enable the trainees to gain sound knowledge of the organization’s functions and a unique overview of the e-payment industry. Entry Requirements • Must have 0-2 years software development experience • Must have a minimum of a BSc in Computer Science (2.1) or any related field. • Proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystems • Working knowledge of Android / iOS / Windows / Blackberry mobile platforms • Able to integrate with different APIS • Knowledge of RDMS will be a plus • Familiar with various design and architectural patterns • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools {such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial} • Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product Method of Application Please send your CVs to recruitment@etranzact.com latest by 1st February, 2016.
I wish you all good luck.
Cc- lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Cc - sugarbee, Lalasticlala.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2016
Apply !!
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Egbon Job seeking nairalanders, if you want the job , come and collect it.

1 Like

Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Application ends 1st of Feb E016.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Application ends 1st of Feb 2016.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by CharlyNick: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Good luck
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good luck.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Hurry !!!!
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by cutieme(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
is someone without 2 1 eligible to apply?
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
cutieme:
is someone without 2 1 eligible to apply?

Must have a minimum of a BSc in
Computer Science (2.1) or any related field.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
send your CVs to recruitment@etranzact.com latest by 1st February, 2016. I wish you all good luck. Cc- lalasticlala
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Good luck
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2016
obidevine:
eTranzact has deployed its mobile payment solutions to
banks and non bank financial institutions alike and was
recently granted the license by the Central Bank of
Nigeria to provide Mobile Money services to individuals
with a special focus on the unbanked.
Graduate Software Developers
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Job Field Engineering / Technical ICT / Computer
Our goal is to attract a pool of ambitious and talented
young graduates with little or no working experience, as
Trainees under the Young Software Developers Program
(YSDP).
This three-month, non-renewable training contract has
been specifically designed using a mix of both practical
and hands-on experience as well as structured training
sessions to enable the trainees to gain sound knowledge
of the organization’s functions and a unique overview of
the e-payment industry.
Entry Requirements
• Must have 0-2 years software development experience
• Must have a minimum of a BSc in Computer Science
(2.1) or any related field.
• Proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its
ecosystems
• Working knowledge of Android / iOS / Windows /
Blackberry mobile platforms
• Able to integrate with different APIS
• Knowledge of RDMS will be a plus
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools {such
as Git, SVN, and Mercurial}
• Commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and quality product
Method of Application
Please send your CVs to recruitment@etranzact.com
latest by 1st February, 2016.

I wish you all good luck.

Cc- lalasticlala
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2016
obidevine:
Application ends 1st of Feb E016.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Application ends 1st of Feb.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by shepherd77: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers is available on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Keep sending in those applications, application ends 1st. Feb.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 4:30am On Jan 26, 2016
Method of Application Please send your CVs to recruitment@etranzact.com latest by 1st February, 2016. I wish you all good luck.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Method of Application Please send your CVs to recruitment@etranzact.com latest by 1st February, 2016.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 3:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Method of Application Please send your CVs to recruitment@etranzact.com latest by 1st February, 2016. I wish you all good luck.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
eTranzact has deployed its mobile payment solutions to banks and non bank financial institutions alike and was recently granted the license by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide Mobile Money services to individuals with a special focus on the unbanked. Graduate Software Developers Job Type Full Time Qualification BA/BSc/HND Job Field Engineering / Technical ICT / Computer Our goal is to attract a pool of ambitious and talented young graduates with little or no working experience, as Trainees under the Young Software Developers Program (YSDP). This three-month, non-renewable training contract has been specifically designed using a mix of both practical and hands-on experience as well as structured training sessions to enable the trainees to gain sound knowledge of the organization’s functions and a unique overview of the e-payment industry. Entry Requirements • Must have 0-2 years software development experience • Must have a minimum of a BSc in Computer Science (2.1) or any related field. • Proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystems • Working knowledge of Android / iOS / Windows / Blackberry mobile platforms • Able to integrate with different APIS • Knowledge of RDMS will be a plus • Familiar with various design and architectural patterns • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools {such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial} • Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product Method of Application Please send your CVs to recruitment@etranzact.com latest by 1st February, 2016. I wish you all good luck. Cc- lalasticlala
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by Cakay: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2016
Bros.. the domain for etranzact is ".net," how come your own advert reads ".com". Plus there is nothing like such vacancy notice on their web page.

My people kindly take caution
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Cakay:
Bros.. the domain for etranzact is ".net," how come your own advert reads ".com". Plus there is nothing like such vacancy notice on their web page.

You are obviously an egg head, google www.etranzact.com.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2016
Cakay:

Mr Cakay aka egg head aka doubting thomas. ... www.livevacancies.com/job/2016-graduate-recruitment-at-etranzact;2040/ read this carefully. Its people like you that are hell bent on maligning other people's name.
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by oluwaleokey: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Thanks obidevine
Am schooling abroad, Turkey precisely, I have a first class in info. Tech & presently running my Msc to finish in a couple of months.
Of course I have not served yet (Nysc) hopefully as soon as I arrive naija perhaps in August/sept batch or thereabout.
My point, how soon/long would the recruitment process take?
is it advisable I appl?
Thank you
Re: Etranzact Currently Seeking Trainees by obidevine(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
oluwaleokey:
Thanks obidevine
Am schooling abroad, Turkey precisely, I have a first class in info. Tech & presently running my Msc to finish in a couple of months.
Of course I have not served yet (Nysc) hopefully as soon as I arrive naija perhaps in August/sept batch or thereabout.
My point, how soon/long would the recruitment process take?
is it advisable I appl?
Thank you

oluwaleokey , deadline is February 1st 2016, but I'd advice you to apply so they can have your CV in their database because your skillset is very impressive. Apply . Even if you don't get called now. You definitely will get called later.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Oil Company HND/Bsc Graduate Positions (=N=400K Monthly) / NPOWER: Wrong State Posted For PPA / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Teller Job Recruitment -apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.