Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Are You A Producer? Movie Writer? Director? Come In - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are You A Producer? Movie Writer? Director? Come In (428 Views)

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director / A Movie Script Looking For A Director Or A Producer / The Paralyzed Superwoman Movie Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Producer? Movie Writer? Director? Come In by nwadiuko1(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2016
good morning nairalanders, this is my first time of visiting the movie section of nairaland...we do our thing at the politics section...
now the reason I came here is this.....i have this project, a real life ish with real times, real characters etc.......i have it as a written down project and I think it will interest any producer or writer who has what it takes to bring it into fruition.......and it's something that will open the eyes of the youth and old alike as to the realities of life....

am not selling it or something.......i just want to see it realised...
I can be reached by pm. or send an sms to 07086042521 pls only sms....
God bless!

(1) (Reply)

New: Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! / Help In Making Your Film? / The 'Sexual Outlaw', Denrele Edun Goes Ballistic In An Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.