Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (44958 Views)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / For Ladies, 8 Perfect Ways To Flirt With A Guy You Like. / A Very Boring Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2016
"Am a Relationship person".. That's my favourite line. But that's BTW.

You struggle so hard to get this your dream girl. Along the line, after the sexual exploits day in day out, the hanging out and other things. Both of you have run out of ideas and the relationship is becoming boring. Breakup is all that comes to your mind.
A relationship, as we all know, is the connection between two or more people, But in this case, the relationship is between you and your partner; when you are in a relationship, you are emotionally involved  or connected to your partner.
And of course, every relationship needs refueling and it also needs re-boosting to spice up the atmosphere at a point in time.
Here are 8 simple ways to boost your relationship:

1.Surprise your partner by doing a task you do not normally do: this task may be taking out the trash or cleaning the bathtub etc.

2.Compliment your partner’s parent: “I love how your Dad makes friends wherever he goes”; “I love how your Mom always asks after my family.”

3.Compliment one of your partner’s friends: “I really admire how smart Kunle or Dolapo is.” Why? It shows you think your partner has good taste in friends.

4.Use a nickname you have stopped using: Think back to the start of your relationship to any affectionate nicknames you used to use but have stopped using.

5.Do something fun you used to do together that you have stopped doing: Maybe you used to play Monopoly when you first started dating, or maybe you used to take a walk outside for ice cream after dinner. (The activity may take longer than a minute, but the suggestion won’t; it will take less than a minute.)

6.Thank your partner for something you usually take for granted: “Thanks for cleaning off the plates again, sweetie.”

7.Bring up a positive memory of something you did together: “I was just thinking about how fun it was to pick out plants together last weekend.”You know the positive memory you have had with your partner. Try and bring them out once again to spice up your relationship.
All this act goes a long way in the relationship and it will definitely make your partner appreciate you much better.
cool Please add your own ideas

Goodluck to all partners all over the world.
More posts on saturday!!

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by pweetychyka(f): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Noted!

OP, Please let them also know that without effective communication all the above listed points can't work very well!
Nice points listed above tho

13 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2016
One thing I always keep at the back of my mind in relationships is this

Always make him or her to fall in love with you at least everyday.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by LONJITARLE(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2016
pweetychyka:
Noted
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by SurefireAsoOke: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Nice tip OP
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Smellymouth: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2016
Well said
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2016
We need to get other views. 7 is not just enough. Lalasticlala give us your own tip.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nikkyparadise(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Always gv her Ur ATM card n pin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by abushman: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
OP,
Those stuff won't work for Nigerians ladies.
Just introduce money, more money, outings, gifts and
more gifts, then watch the miracles unfold right in your presence

grin grin grin

N.B
Relationship isn't for poor fellas tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by jnrbayano(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
A boring relationship became so because of a cause.

Discover/uncover the cause, mend it if it deserves to be, quash it if otherwise.

I hate following any top 10s or 8s...

3 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by allanphash7(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Relationship ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by guruvick(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
this days Love is Money

If you agree with me Like if you disagree Share

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by ichommy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Film, I will rather drink lucozade Boost.
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Kangol99(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! grin

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
U lie
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by ShakurM(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Make jokes joor grin

Bae, you are getting on top tonight

Bae, Who's your daddy?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by bimbochoco(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
People with different relarionship ideas..

Brian McKnight sings the best romance songs and still ends up beating his wife, abeg make una leave matter for Matias...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by PrettyJoyce(f): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
okay

See what Mercy Johnson did in this new movie for #20million @@ http://flashynews247..com.ng/2016/01/mercy-johnson-goes-nked-in-new-movie.html
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Fesomu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Not when its in her blood to be boring

3 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by deebsman1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Abeg money jor
Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by ichommy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nikkyparadise:

ha Ha grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by einsteino(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
undecidedlove is greed.. some of us are contented with just sex grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by brownjulie(f): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
error error error!!! instead of following some set of dos and don't, why don't you just be yourself...
we make the mistake of thinking we can make our relationship work by following some set of rules but its not true,as what worked for couple A might not work for couple B...
little wonder why many marriages crashes as no actor continue to act when the play has ended... just my take sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Carlson001(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Without doubt; u aint a Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by 93RD(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin cool tips op
Nikkyparadise:
grin na boost op dey talk about no be how to apply super glue or put nitro for the relationship grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Awwwww cinderella kind of love

grin oga op na for inside movie all dis write up dey work

Cos for naija love sounds like alien to d guys

1 Like

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by fhranchez(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Al i see here is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU........dis will only boost ur mediocrity in front of ur spouse

2 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by jnrbayano(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
One thing I always keep at the back of my mind in relationships is this

Always make him or her to fall in love with you at least everyday.

That's when you are jobless

6 Likes

Re: 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. by tonyot(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.