Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store (1555 Views)

6 Tips To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage / Etisalat Now Offers 1gb For N500 For 30 Days / Etisalat Now Capped The Social/chat Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store by Smartixy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Etisalat has move to the next level

Re: See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store by zzzzy: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Anytime it comes, nairaland shows a little bit altered 4 me
Re: See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store by olahero(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
They haven't know yet, what?their backwardness in Data connection in Nigeria.
4G connection,
Cheap/avoidable data.
Re: See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
zzzzy:
Anytime it comes, nairaland shows a little bit altered 4 me
yea me too,go to the more at the extreme left,click it u will see options like close for a day,week,or month,click month.the useless thing keeps altering my browsing

1 Like

Re: See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store by jericco1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don't like etisalat....
Mtn till reckoning.
Re: See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store by alkanes1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Etisalat best wcdma network for surfing and downloading

2 Likes

Re: See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store by chumakk: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
jericco1:
I don't like etisalat....
Mtn till reckoning.
Etisalat is not made for you. Are you innovative?

1 Like

Re: See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store by jericco1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
chumakk:
Etisalat is not made for you. Are you innovative?

Shattap..... don't quote me again!
Re: See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store by coolestdude01(m): 1:24am On Jan 22, 2016
There's hardly a thread on NL where u won't see one person fighting with another. Smh
Re: See How Etisalat Now Inform You About Data Usage, Plan And Store by chumakk: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2016
jericco1:

Shattap..... don't quote me again!
see how truth dey pain you grin be with the crowd at Mtn

(1) (Reply)

MTN True Talk Plus No Longer Available / The New Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) / Infinix Hot S Camera Samples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.