Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab (1335 Views)

Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / UAE Govt Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari’s agreement with the United Arab Emirates to help recover stolen money may have yielded quick results as the UAE government has released names of Nigerian politicians who have properties in the oil rich country.

According to some online media, some notable Nigerians who served under Goodluck Jonathan had several businesses and properties linked to them in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

See the list below
Governor Ayodele Fayose owns a house in Dubai

Senate Minority Leader and former Akwa-Ibom governor has a plush home in Dubai linked to him

Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan has three properties in Dubai as well as several businesses

Former Bauchi governor, Isa Yuguda has a property in Abu Dhabi where he is currently hiding.

Former ‘Chief Servant’ of Niger State, Babangida Aliyu has a property linked to him in Dubai.

Former Aviation minster, Femi Fani-Kayode has a property linked to him in Dubai.
Sahara Reporters @SaharaReporters
7h
FLASH: Femi Fani-Kayode @realFFK also has a property linked to him in Dubai pic.twitter.com/vRYxdflDbr

Former Minister of Transport Idris Umar also owns a property in Dubai where he is currently hiding in Dubai.

Former Minister of Niger Delta, Godsday Orubebe also owns a property in Dubai.

Former Attorney General and minister of Justice, Mohammed Bello Adoke owns a house in Abu Dhabi.

Former minister of state for finance, Bashir Yuguda who is currently on trial has two houses linked to him in Abu Dhabi.

Former minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke has several businesses linked to her in the UAE.
http://www.allnigerians.com/2016/01/21/uae-releases-list-of-nigerian-politicians-who-have-properties-in-dubai-abu-dhabi/

Real source @SaharaReporters

1 Like

Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by HungerBAD: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
So i clicked on the link to check out the source of the News.

Looks Legit to me.

That Said, let us now re-visit the topic at hand and that is the emptying of Nigeria's Finances to some Foreign Countries. To be fair, i would have said it is possible for a Private Nigerian to buy a Property anywhere, if they can afford it.

But, after seeing Patience Jonathan's name on that list, the lists automatically raises a RED FLAG. This is a Woman that did not have an International Passport, until the Husband became a Deputy Governor, and all of a Sudden has Houses in some Choice Countries of the World.

The timing on when the houses were bought should be investigated, and the CCB should also look into their records if such properties were declared. If it established that they were not declared, then an "IMPEACHMENT" proceeding should immediately be started against Fayose of Ekiti State.

I know all these Properties were bought with "AWA" Money.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by Elosky20: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
ok
Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
all the thieves grin
Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by geesilver(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
i would have believe this but the source?
Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
k
Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
FFK had a lot skeleton in his locker to hid.
Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by acenazt: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
I hope they soon own cells in naija
Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by HtwoOw: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
I nor trust your source
Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by kernel504(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE APC, ENOUGH LIES FROM ONE PARTY.

LASSA FEVER KILLING TENS ON PEOPLE, WHILE APC LED GOVT IS TRADING BLAMES, ON HOW EBOLA WITH NO CURE IS EASILER TO CONTAIN, SINCE IS IMPORTED.

1 Like

Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
My source may be questioned but I found same news on @saharaReporters
Re: UAE Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai, Abu Dhab by lamps4blues: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=AlmuFty01 post=42195136]President Muhammadu Buhari’s agreement with the United Arab Emirates to help recover stolen money may have yielded quick results as the UAE government has released names of Nigerian politicians who have properties in the oil rich country.

According to some online media, some notable Nigerians who served under Goodluck Jonathan had several businesses and properties linked to them in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

See the list below
Governor Ayodele Fayose owns a house in Dubai

Senate Minority Leader and former Akwa-Ibom governor has a plush home in Dubai linked to him

Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan has three properties in Dubai as well as several businesses

Former Bauchi governor, Isa Yuguda has a property in Abu Dhabi where he is currently hiding.

Former ‘Chief Servant’ of Niger State, Babangida Aliyu has a property linked to him in Dubai.

Former Aviation minster, Femi Fani-Kayode has a property linked to him in Dubai.
Sahara Reporters @SaharaReporters
7h
FLASH: Femi Fani-Kayode @realFFK also has a property linked to him in Dubai pic.twitter.com/vRYxdflDbr

Former Minister of Transport Idris Umar also owns a property in Dubai where he is currently hiding in Dubai.

Former Minister of Niger Delta, Godsday Orubebe also owns a property in Dubai.

Former Attorney General and minister of Justice, Mohammed Bello Adoke owns a house in Abu Dhabi.

Former minister of state for finance, Bashir Yuguda who is currently on trial has two houses linked to him in Abu Dhabi.

Former minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke has several businesses linked to her in the UAE.
http://www.allnigerians.com/2016/01/21/uae-releases-list-of-nigerian-politicians-who-have-properties-in-dubai-abu-dhabi/

Ok na only PDP members get properties or businesses for Dubai?? APC no get? Amaechi nd Asiwaju no get?
Kontinue!!

(1) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough, NLC Tells Gov El-rufai / OMG: See What Obasanjo Was Caught Doing With Patience(goodluck Wife) At Ebonyi S / Budget: NASS To Override Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.