Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours (27216 Views)

How To Make An Easy Homemade Air Conditioner From A Fan And Water Bottles / Best Rechargeable Fan In Nigeria / Ekiti JSS3 Student Builds Rechargeable Lantern With Speakers, For Charging Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by Kemade2007(f): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2018
pointstores:
lagos

Where exactly in Lagos
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by pointstores(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kemade2007:

Where exactly in Lagos
check solarvisionnija.Com.ng for office address Ketu ,ijaye badagry

1 Like

Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by Mire222: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
I bought their product and i am very disappointed.The worst is that when i complained ,this person that claims to be a human being told me "he did not send me to buy cheap rechargeable fans".

I am writing this review to protect any other person that wants to make a purchase from him .I was looking for solid rechargeable fan batteries and i stumbled on this nairaland page . I decided to give it a trial after much discouragement from people around me . Mind you, i don't live ín lagos . He sent me a picture of a UPS (didn't add the picture of a battery)of which he later sent both and i thought it looked tacky.Anyway ,i used the fan for one night ,it worked well but only for 8 hours(remember they promise 15 hours) after which i started noticing that the usage time kept dropping to even 4 hours .This is within a period of one week.

I called him and that was when he decided to tell me that his battery only works for 12 volt fans !!!!I asked him that and you're just telling me now!I have a Qlink ,Binatone and lantor fans which i have acquired over the years that have weak batteries and are all 6 Volts.And he suddenly became wiser after collecting my hard earned 18k that i should have quietly used to to buy new rechargeable fan.

I tried to be civil all the while expecting that this would be resolved amicably ,worst case scenario ,he would ask me to return his product in good shape and get my money back but no ,instead i received insults and was told to go and find an electrician to fix my fans.

I was very upset but God has blessed me beyond 18k so i will only say that anybody that steals my hard earned money or any other man's hard earned money can never leave a peaceful or progressive life.You will always pay back that money in 100 folds .God is not mocked.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by easybussiness: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
hi
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by easybussiness: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
thx for ur patronage people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by seemples(f): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Op what's up with these different monikers you're using?

Address @Mire222's post please
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by peterg3: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
pls help me.My rechargeable fan has refused to go off
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by laryom1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Anyone has any idea how long a 12V 5AH battery rechargeable fan last?
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by HoodBillionaire: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
scams
better buy direct from konga
nairaland na free for all fraud
how can a hot plastic blow like ac.
whr d compressor to convert
abegi
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by easybussiness: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Go make ur research on aircooler
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by econome(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2018
I need original battery for QASA TABLE TOP FAN.

Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by easybussiness: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Is available 3,000
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by favehi: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hello, am in abuja and mine is century. Do u have a place in abuja?
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by Heiboobae: 11:07pm On May 17, 2019
Please o i need to fix the charging port of my century rechargeable fan. I sent you a message on WhatsApp with the picture of the fan.
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by pointstores(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2019
Kk
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by Blessedchristin: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good evening. Please contact me on 08085543848, I have two rechargeable standing fans and they aren't working anymore. Its urgent please. Thanks.
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by Codedzng: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Please can you help me to repair my lontor rechargeable fan
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by DrLivzy(m): 5:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Please is a 20 watts solar panel suitable for Qasa 4.5 ah rechargeable mist fan? Am afraid of getting it burnt with a solar panel that may be too big for the inbuild controller. Thanks!
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by airminem(f): 4:26am On Apr 01, 2021
freeman500:
Check this out : follow me @mobilearenanig and get all your phone problems solved.
Great. My samsung galaxy phone went blank and didnt show anything again. Still charges and calls enter the phone. What can you say?
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by freeman500: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
airminem:
Great. My samsung galaxy phone went blank and didnt show anything again. Still charges and calls enter the phone. What can you say?
Sorry for the late reply. There are few things you can do on your own before going to the technician.
1. Hold the power button and the up volume button for about 10-15 seconds, this might force a reboot, and the screen might show.
2. Let the battery drain, then plug charger to see if you will get lucky.

If it fails then take it to your technician. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by airminem(f): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
freeman500:

Sorry for the late reply. There are few things you can do on your own before going to the technician.
1. Hold the power button and the up volume button for about 10-15 seconds, this might force a reboot, and the screen might show.

Thank for the tips.
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by airminem(f): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
freeman500:

I have gotten the S7 screen fixed, tho it cost me $85. Thanks alot!!
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by captainp1: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Please... I need a replacement for my rechargeable lontor fan battery

Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by Realoaac: 5:27pm On May 21, 2022
Hi everyone.
I bought this binatone rechargeable fan about a month ago for 60k and the guy swore to me that it would last long and it’s original.

Now it doesn’t even last up to 1 second (not exaggerating it). What do I do guys? Do I get another fan (hoping this isn’t the case) or just replace the battery

Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by Taiwo20(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2022
pointstores:
check solarvisionnija.Com.ng for office address Ketu ,ijaye badagry

What's your address in badagry
Re: Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours by pointstores(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2022
Taiwo20:

What's your address in badagry
call me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World / Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator / What Will Our World Look Like In A Thousand Years From Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.