Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari (1130 Views)

Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by 175(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tompolo may be the beginning of the end for
Buhari's government. Going by the current
happenings if Nigeria's oil production were to
drop coupled with the low price of crude oil ($28
per barrel today 21.1.16), the nation will be in for
a longer period of suffering and the APC may not
be able to spin anymore lies.

Just one pipeline bombing and the Refineries in
Kaduna and Warri have been shut down, the
Egbin power station is also seriously affected and
may also be shut down. Even Buhari's body odor
(sorry I meant body language ) could not save the
refineries.

Although Tompolo has denied having a hand in
the bombings, i am sure whoever is bombing will
not stop with the last bombing of the oil
pipelines. The bottom line remains that with
Amnesty Niger Delta was peaceful and oil
production was steady and even in death we
continue to praise Yaradua for that clever move.
Buhari may think that using force may yield a
decisive result to the militancy in the niger delta
but even he said this about BH "all wars are
ended on a round table discussion". Why not
apply the same thinking now before it escalate.
This makes me conclude that the 97/5% thinking
is clouding Buhari's reasoning on this resumption
of bombings in the Niger Delta. If not I expect
that Buhari should have invited tompolo to
discuss how to continue to keep the waterways
safe so that production is not disrupted.

I think Buhari's presidency will suffer if he decides
to use force in the ND because the country's
revenue will sharply slide downwards if under
production is added to the current low price of
crude oil. The "under equipped" Nigeria military
will be forced to fight on 2 or more fronts (BH,
ND and possibly Biafra and maybe Shites). Those
wars will cost monies and create hardship which
will in turn cause a full twist in public perception.
My advice to Buhari is for him to compare the
gains of having peace in the Niger Delta against
having Tompolo unnecessarily persecuted. Going
by the fact that Peace in ND is equal to higher
revenue for Nigeria which depends on Oil majorly
from the ND for survival.

I urge Buhari to allow Tompolo be not because he
is saint but because what Nigeria stands to lose
in this unnecessary huge fight . I urge Buhari to
think of the Niger Delta as his penis, if mosquito
perch on top your Brokus no be force dem de
take kill am. In fact most times na drive we de
drive the mosquito commot make e go perch for
another part of the body then we can kill it with
force.
But then I dont know if Buhari values his brokus
like most men do.

Copied!

2 Likes

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by melvinjames: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
I support Government Ekpemupolo

3 Likes

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by 175(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
melvinjames:
I support Government Ekpemupolo

Really, let’s think about this with a modicum of
common-sense here. If you were Tompolo, having
seen what has happened to Dasuki, Kanu, Metuh,
and now Emeka Mba, will you willingly surrender
yourself to the EFCC?

3 Likes

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by melvinjames: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
175:

Really, let’s think about this with a modicum of
common-sense here. If you were Tompolo, having
seen what has happened to Dasuki, Kanu, Metuh,
and now Emeka Mba, will you willingly surrender
yourself to the EFCC?
How can Government Tompolo surrender to Government Buhari, won't happen Lai Lai.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by HisSexcellency(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
When two elephants fight, the grass suffers... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by Pidggin(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Even OBJ use sense handle Tompolo, but Buhari things dey always de different.

1 Like

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
tompolo 1 bubu 0

1 Like

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by 175(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Txonyi:
tompolo 1 bubu 0

gringringrin
Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by 175(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pidggin:
Even OBJ use sense handle Tompolo, but Buhari things dey always de different.

Nigeria loses N470m daily due to the
recent bombing of pipeline in the Niger Delta. -
Petroleum Minister

3 Likes

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by omolami: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
The tyrant President Buhari without certificate will dispice word of wisdom.ok

2 Likes

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by mars123(m): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2016
look at this foolish OP, so you're indirectly saying a thief should be left to roam about and continue to do whatever he likes because he has the firepower to wage a war? okay why don't we also let boko haram create an islamic state because they have the firepower to wage a war too? I'm a Niger Deltan and I say Tompolo must face the consequences of his actions...no two ways about that.

Many of you will be praying for Nigeria to be like USA someday but when issues like this pose a challenge, you start acting like you're in somalia, DRC, sierra leone etc. how can you have two governments in one federal republic?
Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 22, 2016
mars123:
look at this foolish OP, so you're indirectly saying a thief should be left to roam about and continue to do whatever he likes because he has the firepower to wage a war? okay why don't we also let boko haram create an islamic state because they have the firepower to wage a war too? I'm a Niger Deltan and I say Tompolo must face the consequences of his actions...no two ways about that.

Many of you will be praying for Nigeria to be like USA someday but when issues like this pose a challenge, you start acting like you're in somalia, DRC, sierra leone etc. how can you have two governments in one federal republic?

Surely, one thing is certain, the guy above lack something that should other wise be perceived common. Sense is the keyword friend.

1 Like

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by shachris02: 1:02am On Jan 22, 2016
tompolo is not stupid. He will not make the Nnamdi Kanu mistake.

1 Like

Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by Achuwa1(m): 1:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Hey,,,why call tompolo a thief ?,did he use gone to rob fg when land was being bought from him,,,save ur words for the northerners..
the money in question was gotten from the oil at his backyard so tht money rightfully belongs to him or ss & the federal govt have no right to collect money from one region then share it to other baren regions like the north,,
Finally,nnamdi,dasuki,metu etc are not the first in the world or in nigeria to face such trial & they wount be the last,so why should tompolo be scared if he find himself there
Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by mars123(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2016
givan:

Surely, one thing is certain, the guy above lack something that should other wise be perceived common. Sense is the keyword friend.
you've not said anything sensible, just ranting about common sense...m.u.m.u
Re: Government Ekpemupolo Vs Government Federal Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2016
IPOD spotted!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Did Obasanjo Just Called PDP Chairman Boko Haram Sponsor? (pics) / See How This Political Appointment Coursed Nigeria National Embarrassment(pix) / $5.2bn Fine: Mtn’s Inaction Aided Boko Haram, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.