Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) (20140 Views)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by mranova(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
I have often wondered what it felt like for a "bloody civilian" as they call it, to be in love and dating a female military personnel in the Nigerian Army. I mean is she romantic, caring, nice and all that stuff? What is the S** experience like? Or do they just order you around and be extremely tough. Please share your experiences if you have any. I am still hoping to experience dating one of them though I haven't met any. Just incase one of them is reading this she can PM me *winks*

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Lordkratus(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
FTC....

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
mehn... Military women are lazy in bed.. I've had sex with 3 of em and I wasn't impressed at all...

They just lay there and wait for command..

Suck it....turn around...carry your leg up....

Na nonsense abegg!! No reason military chick!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Obinovictor(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmm.... *spreads mat*

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Mznaett: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by SirVictory: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin they're actually romantic

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Maxi112: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
SirVictory:
grin they're actually romantic
romantic ke? lazy people for bed,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by joshadedapo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is serious. We have not finished dating civillian girls yet, you wan go marry soja. Na koboko and frog jump go be your food if you dare cheat on her.

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by SirVictory: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Maxi112:
romantic ke? lazy people for bed,
Lol seems like u're talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Maxi112: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
SirVictory:

Lol seems like u're talking from experience
ya! but u dnt wish to date any again in future

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Iamlordgee(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
WTF

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by tataiwo09(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
if u date female soldier na captain go dey Bleep her for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by SirVictory: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Maxi112:
ya! but u dnt wish to date any again in future
Lol

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by poshestmina(f): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don't know why I love Military women(no homo) but they are not friendly sad

I saw one outside a bank one day under the sun with her colleagues. I wanted to give her money for lunch, she was soooooo harsh ehn,i jejely keep my money back

I still admire them when I see them.Military training don reach to change person mind and destiny

God bless the women repping and making us proud kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol @comments.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mark my words:
Nothing feels better! - the only one I ever encountered na tigress . If u knw prepare wella, you go just disgrace yourself oh grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
I like this pic.❤
Op I'm sure they're like any woman,multifaceted.
You could get all types of relationships from/with them.
But approach her right or.... wink

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by TruthHurts1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
A military babe will know how to make a guy stand at attention, if you know what I mean (wink) grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Maxi112: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
SirVictory:

Lol
they can be so annoying some times, dey can easily cheat on there boyfriend any day any time, dey are not romantic at all

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
I like this pic.❤ Op I'm sure they're like any woman,multifaceted. You could get into all types of relationships from/with them. But approach her right or.... wink
Expect a smack down?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by SirVictory: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Maxi112:
they can be so annoying some times, dey can easily cheat on there boyfriend any day any time, dey are not romantic at all
they cheat on their boyfriends Cos their boyfriends can't do dem noting

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

Expect a smack down?
Yep. grin
like I'ma bout ta put on you for quotin' me and making me realize I made a mistake in my post grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Obinovictor(m): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
poshestmina:
I don't know why I love Military women(no homo) but they are not friendly sad

I saw one outside a bank one day under the sun with her colleagues. I wanted to give her money for lunch, she was soooooo harsh ehn,i jejely keep my money back

I still admire them when I see them.Military training don reach to change person mind and destiny

God bless the women repping and making us proud kiss kiss

Like seriously? You just wanted to walk up to her and give her money?

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Maxi112: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
SirVictory:

they cheat on their boyfriends Cos their boyfriends can't do dem noting
not really, some of them will cheat u with there follow soldier whom ranked higher than her,

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by vault(m): 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
I'd love to know too

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yep. grin
like I'ma bout ta put on you for quotin' me and making me realize I made a mistake in my post grin

cheesy

I dont see no unforgivable mistake tho

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by SirVictory: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2016
Maxi112:
not really, some of them will cheat u with there follow soldier whom ranked higher than her,
Hmmmm nawa o
Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy

I dont see no unforgivable mistake tho
I ain't never seen no body that was happy about a hurtin' until I met you. smiley
Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by mranova(m): 12:09am On Jan 22, 2016
QueenValerie, are you please a military personnel?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
I ain't never seen no body that was happy about a hurtin' until I met you. smiley
What are you trying to say now?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by poshestmina(f): 12:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Obinovictor:

Like seriously? You just wanted to walk up to her and give her money?

I felt like been a good Nigerian lol.She looked cool and really pretty like me tongue
Went out with my old man's car so I slowed down a bit to call her,she said "if you no sabi drive, why you carry motor come out na abi them force you?

I felt pained and embarrassed ,since then I stopped greeting her until I stopped seeing her at that round block abi road mount

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2016
mranova:
QueenValerie, are you please a military personnel?
No,but one of my big sisters was US Navy Seal for a time.
pinceprinz:

What are you trying to say now?
I'm saying that's a mighty big smile for someone that's bout to be in pain grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) / Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.