Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Do You Need Cleaners At Your Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need Cleaners At Your Home? (692 Views)

Exquisite And Durable Furnitures For Your Home / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Cleaners At Your Home? by snooping(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
Do you need cleaners to clean your household and environment?

We provide cleaning services at moderate charges for HOMES only. If you need a cleaner at your home, all you need is contact us via email: homeclean.mail@gmail.com or call Olawale on 08023809767 and we will send a cleaner to you for assessment after negotiations with you.

Keep your homes clean today by letting[b] HomeClean Services[/b] do the cleaning while you relax!

Homeclean
Re: Do You Need Cleaners At Your Home? by Fhemmmy: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2009
Creative biz.
Wish your biz growth and you the best.
Re: Do You Need Cleaners At Your Home? by emilyone(f): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2009
snopping aroung my home huh grin
Re: Do You Need Cleaners At Your Home? by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2009
Get a job. grin
Re: Do You Need Cleaners At Your Home? by Sissy3(f): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2009
you should put your ad on nairalist.com
Re: Do You Need Cleaners At Your Home? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
Do you do cloth-ironing?. Thatz what i want.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Kill This Anger / Can Any One Link Me Up On How I Can Get The Old Grammer Phone / How Is Your Family Family Bath Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.