Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? (1790 Views)

When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Keystonn: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Sometime in June last year, many Buharists and APC apologists like omenka , NgeneUkwenu , Beremx and Egift **** were posting pictures of frozen beer and drinks, attributing power supply to president Buhari's body language.

May I ask this morning, are your beer/drinks still frozen?

Awon Lying Liars

Credit : Oke umurhohwo

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by aljharem(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2016
Hehehe, this is Change

9 Likes

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by banki(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2016
I was enjoying light not for 24 hours but relatively stable

Then enemies of progress blew up the pipelines

1 Like

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by omenka(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2016
Keystonn:
Sometime in June last year, many Buharists and APC apologists like omenka , NgeneUkwenu , Beremx and Egift (the mtn data thief) were posting pictures of frozen beer and drinks, attributing power supply to president Buhari's body language.

May I ask this morning, are your beer/drinks still frozen?

Awon Lying Liars

Credit : Oke umurhohwo
Dashed home to take a file I was working on. Luckily, I law this thread with my mention and decided to dash into the kitchen. The picture below is one of my fridge (not deep freezer) I just took after viewing this thread (if I lie, may I have an accident on my way back to the office).

Now, they are still very much frozen as before.

Who is the Lying Liar now??

You guys are a bunch of raving lunatics honestly. You disgust me.

4 Likes

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Flets: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2016
The mind structure of a typical APC apologist is proof to the hopelessness of Nigeria. ...... and I dont mean the paid apologists at APC situation room earning 250k per month and littering cyberspace with gibberish (like the one above me)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by omenka(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2016
banki:
I was enjoying light not for 24 hours but relatively stable

Then enemies of progress blew up the pipelines
Even with that, supply is still VERY much stable. Over the past 48 hours, there's been outage for just about 5 hours or less.

These guys simply wish nothing works because jonathan lost the election.

They will all be put to shame and feed on their own excrement with time.

They are too damn irritating.

4 Likes

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Firefire(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2016
SMH!
Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Keystonn: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
Dashed home to take a file I was working on. Luckily, I law this thread with my mention and decided to dash into the kitchen. The picture below is one of my fridge (not deep freezer) I just took after viewing this thread (if I lie, may I have an accident on my way back to the office).

Aisha rice is working ..

U even have to go to mama nkechi shop to snap pic of her fridge ?

Smh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Djicemob: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2016
grin grin grin

Now,Its almost better now to put ur drink in a bucket of water overnight than to put it in an oven fridge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Djicemob: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:

Putting eba inside fridge to take a pic will not save you. grin

9 Likes

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Tycoflu(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Sorry to disappoint you Op. still rocking my more than 12hrs power supply daily. Reporting from Emene Enugu.

The joke is on you.

4 Likes

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Keystonn:
Aisha rice is working ..

U even have to go to mama nkechi shop to snap pic of her fridge ?

Smh
Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by ademega(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2016
very stable

1 Like

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by missKiffy(f): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Lol cheesy
Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Propaganda and lies have their expressed dates.

Peppyluv02, good morning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by candiva2013(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Ha ha ha . Propaganda does not freesze drinks, the reality is here now. Apc is confused at the moment. lets keep praying for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by omenka(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Djicemob:
Putting eba inside fridge to take a pic will not save you. grin
It is a peeled orange and not an eba. Below is another pic of it I had to take after seeing this idiotic post.

Shame on you.

I said a prayer above. I'm yet to get the amen from you.

Your hatred and those of those like you would consume you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Thanks to GEJ but I haven't seen light for up to 1hr since I came to FESTAC.
Obasanjo squandered your billions all in the name of giving steady power supply before 2020. None of you remembers that but putting your blame on one man just because you hate him. Anyway the bad news for you guys is that he is going higher and getting recognized all over the world...
Keep enjoying GEJ's transformation even if you like,give the glory to an unborn president,it doesn't change the truth.

Tycoflu:
Sorry to disappoint you Op. still rocking my more than 12hrs power supply daily. Reporting from Emene Enugu.

The joke is on you.

4 Likes

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Good morning to you my dear friend
dearpreye:
Propaganda and lies have their expressed dates.

Peppyluv02, good morning.
Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Keystonn: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
It is a peeled orange and not an eba. Below is another pic of it I had to take after seeing this idiotic post.

Shame on you.

still taking file from home 4 an hour now?

Smh
Lalasticlala frontpage pls let see what the buharists got to say...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by spenca: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2016
My taps don't even run ,no power to pump water . Nigerian government has been providing me anything since 1970 ,I provide power for myself, I provide water for my self , I pay for security , these days 100 Naira recharge can not make a decent call, its getting to that point where I would start importing petroleum product by myself , we shouldn't even talk about Jobs , I pay for development of the roads to my house, we buy transformers for our towns ,we basically run an absent government or an anarchist system of government. This isn't just for the current administration but right from inception of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa . We deserve better !
Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2016
peppyluv02:
Good morning to you my dear friend

Hope you had a cool sleep?

Light in my end has been the same since I moved to my current location more than 5 years ago.

APC can keep their lies to themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Djicemob: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:

Shame on you.

What is the orange in this post to prove now. undecided

That it was orange juice blocked to form an orange grin

7 Likes

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by nasiest(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Jobless fools
Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by Keystonn: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Djicemob:
What is the orange in this post to prove now. undecided

That it was orange juice blocked to form an orange grin
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by mrvitalis(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Enjoying at least 18 hours a day... Reporting from mile 2 Port Harcourt
Re: Buharists And Apc Apologists Are Your Beer/drinks Still Frozen? by ajebuter(f): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2016
omenka:
Even with that, supply is still VERY much stable. Over the past 48 hours, there's been outage for just about 5 hours or less.

These guys simply wish nothing works because jonathan lost the election.

They will all be put to shame and feed on their own excrement with time.

They are too damn irritating.

Not in my hood in Lagos

At first, I must admit we enjoyed 15-18 hours but these days,

We are lucky to enjoy 5 hours daily and I sleep with the generator on all night

My place of work in Aviation Estate is even worse

Less than 3 hours and we run virtually on generator

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria / Akpabio In Last Minute Move To Apc / Herdsmen: We Are Being Suffocated In Benue, Gov Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.