Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Etisalat Social Me Pack Tricks With No Ip & Port - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Social Me Pack Tricks With No Ip & Port (972 Views)

. / my etisalat social pak on psiphone is too slow whe downloading ols help / How To Bypass Etisalat Social Pack Speed Throttling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Social Me Pack Tricks With No Ip & Port by waziri9: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Etisalat Internet trick rocks again with Psiphon app. This time around, the trick works with no IP address and port. Just few setups away and you’re gamed.

How to Setup the NO IP & Port Etisalat free Internet trick?
1. Firstly, download syphon shield or Psiphon handler Ui
2. After that, install and launch the application.
3. On the handler menu, config using the following

http://www.droidgurus.com/2016/01/etisalat-social-me-pack-tricks-2016.html?m=0#more

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Social Me Pack Tricks With No Ip & Port by AKAMS1: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2016
Old undecided

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Spec, Features And Price / Error On Blackberry World Apps Blackberry Q10 With Glo Network, I Confirmed It. / Some Employees Of SLOT Behave Like Touts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.