Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP (40115 Views)

Doyin Okupe Dumps PDP / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
It's so laughable to see some men without integrity come out in public to dump PDP after spending 16 years milking the entire country dry.All I see are people who do not have value,self respect and dignity.
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP by shamecurls(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
If GEJ had fulfilled his agreement with the party, PDP would have still been a party to beat at the polls. But with present status quo, PDP is as good as DEAD!
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP by Skybee1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
If i av my way i wll cos all ds old greedy fool n leftova dt r in pdp to live so dt we youth can take ova n rebrand ds party fo a beta naija,criminal old fool,u bagas r all free to migrate cos Apc r made of Analog men
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP by sapientia(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
I dont know him
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP by coesheya(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Or is he running away from PDP to avoid probe by Buhari?
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP by cocu25(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
NOC1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/ogbemudia-dumps-pdp/
Nigeria and power seekers. When a member of PDP quits and joins labor party then I'll say what's on my mind
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP by Morenzy15: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Well, he has the right to resign from PDP, but it will be better he resign from politics and remain an elder stateman.
Another weekend is here, lets place your order at your doorstep without any stress. Get the best of wristwatches, handsome up penis enlargement device, instant breast lift for ladies/women, portable car tire inflator, portable hand held sewing machine, mosquito killer lamp, selfie sticks, mens slimming body shaper, car scratch remover, teeth whitening pen and whole lots of other products. Visit any of our online store to place your order while we deliver to your doorstep within 3-5 days on pay on delivery. You can also call any of our business lines on 08028930179; 08068168250.
Konga.com/morenzy-business-classic, www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/morenzy-business-classic.
Also on jumia/fagbolade
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
jmichlins:
Roll roll your boat gentle down the stream. . ... I was taught in nursery school. unfortunately pdp boat is not rolling but diving inside the stream
My Sister you should SUE your school for Teaching you NONESENCE. The correct words are ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT not roll roll roll your boat. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP by trappatoni(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Megatone:
It gladdens my heart when all these old men leave PDP because they are the problems facing this country.

Now they are all moving to APC the likes of jim nwobodo, ogbemudia etc. That have nothing to offer.

This a clarion call for youths of today to either form a new political party or storm PDP in numbers in other to be in key positions as all bad eggs are gradually being exposed, and form a credible opposition against all this self centered serial rogues.

Join a political party in your ward or local government in other to have a say in the political atmosphere in our country instead of coming to nairaland to support a party that cares not about us.

APC party of old soldiers and experienced conmen.
did you read this piece, where was it stated he was moving to APC.
Re: Samuel Ogbemudia Dumps PDP by trappatoni(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
My Sister you should SUE your school for Teaching you NONESENCE. The correct words are ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT not roll roll roll your boat. Cheers.
i thought I was the only one saw some one rolling his boat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.