Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me (3351 Views)

S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
1. CUM: if i didn't cum to nairaland, i don't think i will CUM across this word. Nairalanders like to use it frequently even when they mean COME.

2. JOYSTICK: I nvr knew joystick has a connotative meaning until i CAME to nairaland. I knew the word "joystick" exists but i nvr knew it can mean P.E.N...I.S, no "ulla."cheesy. I thought it can only mean a navigator. Do u remember that navigator button on sony ericsson? It's called JOYSTICK.

3. MOUTH ACTION: who doesn't know b.l.o.w.j.o.b? But i nvr knew it could be called mouth action until i CAME to nairaland. Btw, i did my research and i discovered it can also be called f.e.l.l.a.t.i.o. Nairaland also recognises "f.e.l.l.a.t.i.o" as b.l.o.w.j.o.b. To confirm, type it without the dots.

4. Camel toe: i nvr knew dat swollen pvssy was called camel toe. Shout out to nairaland.

5. Sexcapade: i never knew this word until i came to nairaland. Sexcapade means an adventure involving sexual excitement.

6. Lovepeddler: so an ashewo could be called lovepeddler? Now i know.

Add urs.

P.s: sorry that i had a lot of CUMs in my write up.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
that nairaland for u grin
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Kaylexzy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
1. CUM: if i didn't cum to nairaland, i don't think i will CUM across this word. Nairalanders like to use it frequently even when they mean COME.

2. JOYSTICK: I nvr knew joystick has a connotative meaning until i CAME to nairaland. I knew the word "joystick" exists but i nvr knew it can mean Joystick. I thought it's can only mean a navigator. Do u remember that navigator button on sony ericsson? It's called JOYSTICK.

3. MOUTH ACTION: who doesn't know b.l.o.w.j.o.b? But i nvr knew it could be called mouth action until i CAME to nairaland. Btw, i did my research and i discovered it can also be called f.e.l.l.a.t.i.o. Nairaland also recognises "f.e.l.l.a.t.i.o" as b.l.o.w.j.o.b. To confirm, type it without the dots.

4. Camel toe: i nvr knew dat swollen pvssy was called camel toe. Shout out to nairaland.

5. Sexcapade: i never knew this word until i came to nairaland. Sexcapade means an adventure involving sexual excitement.

6. Lovepeddler: so an ashewo could be called lovepeddler? Now i know.

Add urs.

P.s: sorry that i had a lot of CUMs in my write up.

Bleep!!! undecided
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by talktonase(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kpekus
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op, can you borrow me your pusssy so i can cum?

1 Like

Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
I just saw a funny moniker, bearded meat grin
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Emac34: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
G-s.p.o.tgringrin type it without the dots and see for urself
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by torqque7(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wow..so u mean with all these shows and notice me u do up and down u are this ignorant and clueless?hmm sha I can't really say I am disappointed tho,but instead of all this time u waste putting up senseless shows online y don't u use it to do more research and broaden ur horizons,therz nothing sexier than a beautiful woman who is smart and well informed.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lalasticlala, add yours.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
talktonase:
Kpekus

p.u.n.a.n.i.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Emac34:
center of gravitygringrin type it without the dots and see for urself
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Emac34: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=delectablegyal post=42219650][/quote]why did u quote me
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by blueflowers(f): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Giving a head
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Mhizkel(f): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, add yours.
You want this moved to fp? grin
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by drdrei09: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, add yours.
you are indirectly calling him to move this trash to front page huh?
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by ggrin(f): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
F.a.g gringrin
Bo0obs grin
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

You want this moved to fp? grin

yes, he should.

Add yours.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Mhizkel(f): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

yes, he should.

Add yours.
LOL
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by talktonase(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

p.u.n.a.n.i.
its like this was the first word you learnt on NL grin
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

LOL

talk joorhcheesy
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Mhizkel(f): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

talk joorhcheesy
Ermmmmm...Nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
talktonase:
its like this was the first word you learnt on NL grin

no, mr amebo. Add yours.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

Ermmmmm...Nothing lipsrsealed

ok, yellow pawpaw.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Mhizkel(f): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

ok, yellow pawpaw.
Lol grin
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

Lol grin

yes. I know these guys won't let you rest. Enjoy their CUMpany.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Mhizkel(f): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

yes. I know these guys won't let you rest. Enjoy their CUMpany.
Funny you. Your new found love for the word ''CUM'' tho cheesy
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

Funny you. Your new found love for the word ''CUM'' tho cheesy

blame it on nairalandcheesy
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Mhizkel(f): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

blame it on nairalandcheesy
Then you must have been an addict.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by sauceEEP(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Fore,play = pre-intimacy
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by talktonase(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

no, mr amebo. Add yours.
mrs amebo I felt your response to it was quite dodgy.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

Then you must have been an addict.

u mean nairaland addict? Who isn't?

Nairaland is like an information centre for me. Politics, romance, sport, entertainment, music et al. With nairaland, i'm fully abreast of information around the world.

When i newly registered whenever i'm reading intimate stories, they are usually fraught with CUM, that was how i got acquainted with the word.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
talktonase:
mrs amebo I felt your response to it was quite dodgy.

na doggy u go seecheesy. Getouttahere mehn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Mistake Someone Else For Your Girlfriend(photo) / Should I Call Him? / Couple Caught Having Sex On Bus In Front Of Horrified Passengers (photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.