Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

HELP! Local Rice Business Startup - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / HELP! Local Rice Business Startup (1318 Views)

FG Blames Benin Republic And Cameroon Of Sabotaging Local Rice Production / Local Rice Production Hits 15m Tonnes / Pictures Of Harvested Local Rice In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Local Rice Business Startup by luchee(f): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sitting down at home jobless after completion of service year in October 2014 hasn't been funny. I would really love to start up a business. I'm thinking of going into the local rice business (ofada or abakaliki). The problem now is; i have never done a business in my life,i don't even know how to go about it. I need advice on how to start up such a business as i would like to purchase from local farmers, package and sell. I would also like your opinions on which of the two (ofada and abakaliki) would be more marketable especially in lagos and south-south. Thanks for your help.
Re: HELP! Local Rice Business Startup by NAPOLEON1: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Drop your contact for me to get in touch.
Re: HELP! Local Rice Business Startup by osile2012: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=18pt]Depending on your location, find a mill in the village. When u get there, you will see local farmers who have milled the paddy rice to edible one. Buy from them, Destone and bag. You will need a hand held sewing machine and a destoner to remove stones and broken rice from local rice. See the link if you are interested in destonning machine.https://www.nairaland.com/3234518/hot-selling-rice-destoning-machines .[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Clean And Well Dried Palm Kernel Shell Available / Requirements To Access Up To 250million With The STANBIC/ NIRSAL Partnership / Ofada Rice Available In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.