Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

55 Years Ago, They Killed Lumumba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 55 Years Ago, They Killed Lumumba (830 Views)

Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Corruption In Africa: Keynote Speech By Professor Patrick L.O. Lumumba Of Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

55 Years Ago, They Killed Lumumba by Naijiant: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Patrice Lumumba, the 1st Prime Minister of Congo was killed by the CIA and Belgium. This is why they did it:
http://www.naijiant.com/videos/its-still-open-season-in-the-congo/
Re: 55 Years Ago, They Killed Lumumba by ryom(m): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2016
I hope some serious minded people have seen this? And how do you make up for this? And- does this still happen today? A democratically elected African visionary. On this occasion, but with every conviction in me, I can mutter: There is GOD. The video is 45mis, but please try take time to watch it. And reflect. And ponder about Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtzfCMHX1Yg
Re: 55 Years Ago, They Killed Lumumba by nawtyme: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
wow. I am short of words to describe this ordeal. Its a pity that we as Africans keep on making the same mistake over and over again. For simply been non diplomatic in his address to those who tried to keep his people in chains, and for accepting aid from Russia too prevent the further balkanization of his country he was murdered. I know there is more to his murder by Belgium, but one thing is certain, HIS NAME HAS AND SHALL REMAIN ON ALL HISTORY BOOKS OF CONGO AND THOSE WHO MURDERED HIM MIGHT NEVER BE REMEMBERED. Death awaits us all, what matters is what you have done before it knocks at your door.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 55 Years Ago, They Killed Lumumba by ryom(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Couldn't agree any less @Nawtyme
Re: 55 Years Ago, They Killed Lumumba by nawtyme: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
ryom:
Couldn't agree any less @Nawtyme
Its a pity stuffs like this are not moved to where they should be. One who does not learn from history is bound to make the same mistake. Lets educate the young ones on the need to be aware, because take it or leave it the same thing is going on in this country. Thanks for sharing this video. Quite interesting to watch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ahmed Sani, Fmr Zamfara State Gov Arraigned By ICPC over N1billion fraud / ! b / Sport Minister Meets CEO Of Supersport International (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.