Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates (41346 Views)

Police Recruitment, Senate Asks Buhari, PSC To Stop Process Over Irregularity. / EFCC 2016 Recruitment Result Is Out. Names Of Successful Candidates Published / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
The Senate Committee on Police Affairs said it is in custody of names of successful applicants to be enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force from the Inspector General of the Police, Mr Solomon Arase. It said that it would soon meet to scrutinize it to ensure that there is no lopsidedness in the exercise.The committee also said it is working with the ministries of Interior and Justice to ensure that a Trust Fund for the Police Force established to complement the budgetary yearly allocations of the force for optimal performance is well funded.

Speaking with journalists yesterday, the chairman of the committee, Senator Abu Ibrahim said his committee was worried over allegations and insinuations that the just concluded recruitment into the Police Force was lopsided;hence there was the need to properly look at the list critically, just to ensure that every zone is properly included in the exercise.

Speaking further, Senator Abu Ibrahim said the allocation ofN19billion to the police out of the total sum of N53billion to the ministry of Interior was inadequate to transform and reposition the police force.

http://leadership.ng/news/493971/police-recruitment-senate-receives-names-successful-candidates

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
BADNEAT:
The Senate Committee on Police Affairs said it is in custody of names of successful applicants to be enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force from the Inspector General of the Police, Mr Solomon Arase. It said that it would soon meet to scrutinize it to ensure that there is no lopsidedness in the exercise.The committee also said it is working with the ministries of Interior and Justice to ensure that a Trust Fund for the Police Force established to complement the budgetary yearly allocations of the force for optimal performance is well funded.

Speaking with journalists yesterday, the chairman of the committee, Senator Abu Ibrahim said his committee was worried over allegations and insinuations that the just concluded recruitment into the Police Force was lopsided;hence there was the need to properly look at the list critically, just to ensure that every zone is properly included in the exercise.

Speaking further, Senator Abu Ibrahim said the allocation ofN19billion to the police out of the total sum of N53billion to the ministry of Interior was inadequate to transform and reposition the police force.

http://leadership.ng/news/493971/police-recruitment-senate-receives-names-successful-candidates

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

When was the said recruitment advertised?

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by abimbawealth(f): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Who are the candidates? When did they apply or na d Nigerian way?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by LordCenturion(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hope it's mass recruitment,so that it can reduce unemployment and crime as well, at least, each state should have additional 50,000,... While lagos, kano, Abuja and other major city should have at least 100k

5 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by cutetopsey(f): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
OK

......following....

BTW, you can check my signature on how to get
rid ugly belly fats
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by chimah3(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Another bunch of #50 collectors lipsrsealedgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by olamonsor2: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Remove IG now or else...
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by kennyman2000(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmmm.. In house recruitment as usual. I never heard of this recruitment. They should kontinu,

check my signature for ur customised wristband

6 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by kingofabia: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please when did they sell the form? Nigeria .....You have fixed your brothers and family and you are screaming lopsided

10 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by lordempire(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
U r welcome, who wan become police?

3 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
EVerything about the NPF is always FRAUD, THEFT, BRIBERY . . . Name it and you are correct

7 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by iriskiki(f): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
When did all this happen?! undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by beegs(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Which year list? 2014 ne?

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
lolz... Nigeria will never change sha; when was the exercise? who registered for it and when was the screening? mtcheew , nonsense.lolz... Nigeria will never change sha; when was the exercise? who registered for it and when was the screening? mtcheew , nonsense.lolz... Nigeria will never change sha; when was the exercise? who registered for it and when was the screening? mtcheew , nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by highmood(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tesiday:

Abeg,ask me oh? I thought they say this govt is as transparent as a clean glass?

12 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Pavore9: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wonders shall never end!

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by yahrant140(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmm, Nigeria i hail thee!
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
When did d recruitment take place? Naija I hailed thee

6 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by adedotman5(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wc recruitment, this must be a very wrong and misleading news, when did the people on the said list apply? No wonder why police behave like animals cos they only recruit aliens into the system

6 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by amarachi06(f): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nna mennnnn..... when did dis one happened?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Mopolchi: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Na wa. I tire for Naija matter. shocked APC e be like say una own worse. At least for PDP time we go know say dem wan recruit and people fit die for am. Una own, people no dey know. angry

6 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by suyamasta(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Whaat when? how did those names get there??

4 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
hmmm! Naija! Na when d form came out na? Arrangee angry

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by mikky4all(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
They kept writing disclaimer back then, saying No recruitment. Only God knows where the list came from. Don't quote me o, because my name dey the list

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by LastSurvivor: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Recruitment!!!!
And my papa "retired Asp" didn't know..
Lemme just hope it's a fake news..

5 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by SHAIBULIAR: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
they want to remove and add the names of their own candidates abi?dis people think say we be mumu

ko ni da fun iyalaya won
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by onatisi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tesiday:

u are waiting for apc govt to advertise,lol

Very soon they will tell you they have compiled the names of 10million unemployed who will be collecting monthly stipend from govt. Just wait and see

4 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Tee99(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
when? which time? abeg make person tear me correct slap make I wake up. abi no be the recruitment we dey wait for this year

7 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by pat077: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
When was the recruitment done?

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by Eboh4z: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
This good citizens are about to become corrupt as they become policemen
Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by veraiyke(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
But there was no advert of police recruitment so what are they saying? And even added just concluded and successful candidates ni

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates by kixo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nigeria, I haill thee...change government indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations / N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.