Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Do You Control A Violent Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Control A Violent Man? (1841 Views)

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by spoilt(f): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
i'm scared of violent men. Just men that open their eyes wide and raise their voices scare me. I stay away from violent people. We have nothing in common.
Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by sweetpain: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2009
~Sissy~:

arsenic is the only way to slowly control him
Murder with premeditation = death sentence.

Would like to hear your story on "Women who kill".

@topic

Dont try to control a truly violent man. Leave him alone.
Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by scemchee(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
does the message cum direct to u if you are still online the moment someone writes you.

Eugene here
Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by scemchee(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2009
you can control a violent man by only one way. which is by telling him dat his long dead mum is alife. LOL.
Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by TheSeeker(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
scemchee:

you can control a violent man by only one way. which is by telling him dat his long dead mum is alive. LOL.

JEEEEZZZZ!!!!!!! Now that's the best solution to it.
Re: How Do You Control A Violent Man? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:12am On Jun 26, 2009
scemchee:

you can control a violent man by only one way. which is by telling him dat his long dead mum is alife. LOL.

that will only work once. but if there is a way for him to believe it's true permanently then he'll be in psychiatric care. One way to get rid of him long term cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Too Scared / Does Distance Really Matter At All? / To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.