Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London (1036 Views)

How To Recieve Money With Paypal / Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? / Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by nwarosa: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please help me. With the current exchange rate ,I don't know how best to receive my money without short changing myself. I have a domiciliary account with gtb. I don't know if this is the best route for me. Ymodulus
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by bedfordng(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
nwarosa:
Please help me. With the current exchange rate ,I don't know how best to receive my money without short changing myself. I have a domiciliary account with gtb. I don't know if this is the best route for me.
you can use it since its dom account. All you need do is to receive, then withdraw, go to black market and sell it
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by taddat(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
I can help u..... i have a payonner account that recieves deposit in usd, eur and pounds. let me know if interested
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by nwarosa: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
bedfordng:
you can use it since its dom account. All you need do is to receive, then withdraw, go to black market and sell it
gtb is exchanging at N196 and they won't pay you in dollars.
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by nwarosa: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
taddat:
I can help u..... i have a payonner account that recieves deposit in usd, eur and pounds. let me know if interested
I am.Can I know more please.
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by bedfordng(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2016
nwarosa:
gtb is exchanging at N196 and they won't pay you in dollars.
they are now paying dollars
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by Papertrail11(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2016
buy bitcoins or pm and yu will neva have any worries
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by nwarosa: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2016
bedfordng:
they are now paying dollars
I was there yesterday, Friday, and they said they won't pay me dollars.
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by nwarosa: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Papertrail11:
buy bitcoins or pm and yu will neva have any worries
How does this work?
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by Connoisseur(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2016
nwarosa:
Please help me. With the current exchange rate ,I don't know how best to receive my money without short changing myself. I have a domiciliary account with gtb. I don't know if this is the best route for me. Ymodulus

If you can pay into an account in the UK, I will pay you the naira equivalent
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by bedfordng(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2016
nwarosa:
I was there yesterday, Friday, and they said they won't pay me dollars.
if you make use of dollar dom account, then they should pay you. Probably they don't have dollar available
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by nwarosa: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Connoisseur:

If you can pay into an account in the UK, I will pay you the naira equivalent
At what rate?
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by Connoisseur(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
nwarosa:
At what rate?
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by Masterkraftt: 1:13am On Jan 24, 2016
I have sent an email. I can give you at a better exchange rate than the banks. Cheers!
Re: Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London by taddat(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Layman's Explanation Of Devaluation Of Naira At Present / FCMB Opens Gbagada Branch Grand Style -see Photos / All You Need To Know About The Founder Of MMM, Sergey Mavordi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.