Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Yes, I Sell Fake Moet Wine, Businessman Tells Court! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yes, I Sell Fake Moet Wine, Businessman Tells Court! (815 Views)

Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) / ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes, I Sell Fake Moet Wine, Businessman Tells Court! by donjon: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
ON JANUARY 22, 2016 1:19 PM / IN NEWS / COMMENTS By Innocent Anaba A 43-years-old man Julian Madu, Friday told a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos, that he was guilty of sale and distribution of unregistered Moet wine. Madu, resident at No 18, Offin Road, Oke-Arin Lagos, was charged by the National Agency for Food, Drugs, Administration and Control, NAFDAC. He is standing trial on a three-count charge of distribution and sale of unregistered products. He pleaded guilty to the offence when the charge was read over to him. The prosecutor, Mr Shamaki Umar therefore, prayed the court for the accused to be remanded in custody, while he sought for a date for review of facts. The trial judge, Justice Abdulazeez Anka consequently, ordered the remand of the accused in prison custody. He adjourned the case to Jan. 26 for a review of facts. The prosecutor, Mr Shamaki Umar had told the court that the accused committed the offence on March 16, 2015. He said that the accused was arrested at his residence at Oke-arin area of Lagos where he engaged in the reproduction of the Moet wine. According to the prosecutor, Madu also sold and distributed the counterfeit products to consumers. He said that the offence contravened the provisions of sections 5, 6 and 6(1) (a) of the Food Drugs and Related products (registration) Act Cap F33 Laws of the Federation, 2004. It would be recalled that the accused who was earlier granted administration bail after his arrest, had failed to appear in court on Jan. 18, the last adjourned date slated for his arraignment. The prosecutor had then sought for an abridgement of time from the court for arraignment of the accused, when he was re-arrested.
Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/yes-i-sell-fake-moet-wine-businessman-tells-court/
Re: Yes, I Sell Fake Moet Wine, Businessman Tells Court! by rusher14: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hahahahahaha!!

So boys have been popping 60Gs on Agege Moet?

Lawdi dawdi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed While Working In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen(disturbing Pic) / A Bike Burnt Down Completely / Omg! 9 Pregnant Women Land In Police Net In Abia For Doing This Shocking Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.