Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

House Help Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Help Needed (1087 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help Needed by ariyike23(f): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
please an househelp is needed in lagos to take care of house chores and watch after kids when they are back from school. if you are interested,pls pm me. age btw 15 to 18
Re: House Help Needed by Elxandre(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
You'd better be careful for your own safety.

You want a househelp from Nairaland?

I hope you won't turn her to a slave with no future when you eventually get one though. sad
Re: House Help Needed by belamour(m): 1:53am On Jan 23, 2016
@OP Would you mind a male househelp ?
Re: House Help Needed by jossy26: 3:07am On Jan 23, 2016
op wants to abuse a child..., there are plenty day care givers in lag now where you can keep your child with professionals not with children that may end up abusing your child or better still engage your young family member or mum if they are close to you
Re: House Help Needed by ariyike23(f): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Elxandre:
You'd better be careful for your own safety.

You want a househelp from Nairaland?

I hope you won't turn her to a slave with no future when you eventually get one though. sad

how would someone"s child be a slave. the gurl wuld learn vocational skills also while the kids are at school. And me saying it here is not for myself but my sister. shez heavily pregnant and has twins. how is she going to cope when her MIL is even late sef..
Re: House Help Needed by ariyike23(f): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2016
jossy26:
op wants to abuse a child..., there are plenty day care givers in lag now where you can keep your child with professionals not with children that may end up abusing your child or better still engage your young family member or mum if they are close to you

No one is abusing any child. which daycare would come bath your kids and feed them in the morning?? which daycare would take them till 10pm. Their mum is heavily pregnant. No one is leaving a child with an help.she is going to be under supervision too
Re: House Help Needed by ariyike23(f): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2016
belamour:
@OP Would you mind a male househelp ?

Nah,its female we need..thanks
Re: House Help Needed by Elxandre(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2016
ariyike23:

how would someone"s child be a slave. the gurl wuld learn vocational skills also while the kids are at school. And me saying it here is not for myself but my sister. shez heavily pregnant and has twins. how is she going to cope when her MIL is even late sef..
Ok, how about you get a grown house keeper? (like 40 years)
Cos there's no way you can vouch for your aunty that she wouldn't mistreat that girl.

A grown housekeeper is likely to pose any threat to your wife (I mean as regards to her husband)
No offence intended.

Your DP tho.
Are you related to Kim Kardashian? tongue
Re: House Help Needed by martineverest(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Elxandre:

Cos there's no way you can vouch for your aunty that she wouldn't mistreat that girl.

A grown housekeeper is likely to pose any threat to your wife (I mean as regards to her husband)
No offence intended.

Your DP tho.
your eye sharp sha....u sabi good things
Re: House Help Needed by ariyike23(f): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Elxandre:

No offence intended.

Your DP tho.

i doubt if any grown housekeeper would be willing to do live in. i can vouch my sis wuldnt do that,she has a good heart. as to ur question,nope..lol
Re: House Help Needed by Elxandre(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2016
martineverest:
your eye sharp sha....u sabi good things
tongue
Re: House Help Needed by scantee(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
ariyike23:
please an househelp is needed in lagos to take care of house chores and watch after kids when they are back from school. if you are interested,pls pm me. age btw 15 to 18
i am in for this job @Op abeg i de interested o
Re: House Help Needed by scantee(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Elxandre:

No offence intended.

Your DP tho.
lol bro na there ur eye don reach nw nw? U beta waka fast pass....o

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Who Married A Blind White Lady Because Of Paper / Family And Friends: Why Can't They Ever Help You. / Emergency... Pile Is Killing A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.