Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? (67353 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do / People Which Will You Prefare? A Sex Adict, A Liar Or A Selfish Person / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Raymondif: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
GurlFriend:
Does she need medication or deliverance? Lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/folks-come-in-quickly-and-read-this.html
fabu! Na lie
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Seventeen(f): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Another blockbuster from NAIRALAND LIE-LIE STORIES PRODUCTIONS ..... Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Orikinla(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Na "Ogbanje". They come in different forms and ways. I have met several of them. My own was already a live in lover with a junior Nigerian police officer and was dating me. But her female friends exposed her to save my life. Another one was also a live in lover of a guy and she locked the guy out and was with me having sex. I was walking with her on the street when her man confronted her. I ended the relationship that evening. The list long. My most faithful girlfriend was my white woman. Nigerian women are strange creatures. They lie like fish drinks water in the ocean. Forget about this demonic siren and PLEASE, GO FOR DELIVERANCE, because having sex with her is an evil curse will have negative effect on you now or later. A live python came out of one of the ones I mentioned above during her deliverance. One other one I refused to sleep with was later carried to her village after she collapsed after going to threaten a female rival. To date and marry any Nigerian girl or woman, you need prayers. There are demons among us and they reproduce their kind.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by OBAGADAFFI: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Orikinla:
Na "Ogbanje". They come in different forms and ways. I have met several of them. My own was already a live in lover with a junior Nigerian police officer and was dating me. But her female friends exposed her to save my life. Another one was also a live in lover of a guy and she locked the guy out and was with me having sex. I was walking with her on the street when her man confronted her. I ended the relationship that evening. The list long. My most faithful girlfriend was my white woman. Nigerian women are strange creatures. They lie like fish drinks water in the ocean. Forget about this demonic siren and PLEASE, GO FOR DELIVERANCE, because having sex with her is an evil curse will have negative effect on you now or later. A live python came out of one of the ones I mentioned above during her deliverance. One other one I refused to sleep with was later carried to her village after she collapsed after going to threaten a female rival. To date and marry any Nigerian girl or woman, you need prayers. There are demons among us and they reproduce their kind.

If only you slept with all these women, who actually need the deliverance. embarassed

Orikinla gan ni e.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Wizlion: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
that babe no be here o,her own pass Peter own for Bible sef...how person go dey deny that kin thing?...
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by habsydiamond(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Maybe she's working for terrorists. U know they no dey confess easily. Guy run for ur life or watch out for part 2

1 Like

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by femynho(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
SAME GIRL
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by drnoel: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
she's a MAD CHRONIC LIAR

and she needs a MEDICAL DELIVERANCE

Maybe her look alike or her ghost shocked

1 Like

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Have u considered d chances of d gal being identical twins without knowing it jus Lyk in d movies, aside dat, d gal lie pass lienus shocked
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by richysoft: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
What a big fat lie,,,, why didn't u post both of d pix for us to compare nd he said a frnd called the groom nd he said he has flown to UK,, chai ma guy how did u get his international numba or does 080 work there ehhh #attension seekers mtcheew
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
funny as it may sound i met a chic sme days back who looked exactly like an old frd,same height,same face,same shape n skin color,just slightly less skinny doe bt i was in real shock seeing her cos d last time i checked she was smewer in the states n ive been thinking since then about the odds of 2people looking exactly alike in a country of 160 million...we've had cases of mistaken identities several times n im just wandering if some1 happens 2look like one of the faces pasted in d wanted list of bh memebers in army check points d bs he wld go tru
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by ugonna1054(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
the lies human tell.even the devil would be afraid grin
women
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by iykekelvins(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2016
I don't get
She wedded him in the church..Left d church for ur place, had sex with yu and went for the reception..How would she even leave her own marriage to come see you? Still confused.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by marieolae(f): 12:14am On Jan 23, 2016
Lmaaooo
I"m crying of laughter cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by CaroLyner(f): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2016
kindredspirit:

As I said before, these things happen. Never pooh-pooh some of these stranger-than-fiction stories that you hear and read as "Super Story".
yea.am sorry.i take that back..
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by arusoncd(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2016
You are about 5miles back in writing scripts, i wrote this your yeye storyline about ten years ago. And i won cold mineral and applause...
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by friendl: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2016
I don't believe this story ,what about her family? ask her parents
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Armstrong34(m): 2:16am On Jan 23, 2016
wen ur village pple r following u bumper to bumpergrin
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 23, 2016
pucelle:

my thought exactly

it happens all the time. angry

And doesn't know about the existence of her twin sister, didn't even talk about or attend her wedding?
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by zheroes(m): 6:37am On Jan 23, 2016
first of all you fumbled for waiting. why will you faint because you saw her dancing with another man, if she was sleeping with him what will you do? she never told you a lie as she actually said she was going for a wedding which is true, now if you had remained a man by remaining calm all you needed to do was when they had settled down you will walk up to her and tell her you didn't know both of you were coming for the same wedding and then engage her in discussions to see if she will not recognize you, but in all I see a demonic liar , I wonder really why people lie, ask the groom or the bride for the names of their bridal train, you can even see that in the programme, but why is she lying? I still don't understand.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by aishmuhd(f): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2016
one fine Nollywood drama script any producer will wnt to read & read & read again b4 puting his hard eaned money into it. Which girl? na d guy b liar jooo
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by kayalla(f): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2016
GurlFriend:
Does she need medication or deliverance? Lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/folks-come-in-quickly-and-read-this.html

maybe she is bipolar
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Kaycee625(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Maybe it wasn't her, it could be a doppelganger grin
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by nurex01(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2016
No toritori
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Keepshining(f): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2016
If this story is true,then this must be a lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Please OP post the Pre wedding and wedding photos so we can do help you to compare and contrast. The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by gideonvision: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2016
Go to her house and find out the b4 you give final judgement
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by UjSizzle(f): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2016
This is a small matter. Tell your gf to show you the picture of the wedding she attend, of course she has to be in her bridesmaid dress. And don't let her say she didn't take pictures. If she forgot to snap, the bride won't forget.

This soap opera sweet sha. Madness galore grin
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by UjSizzle(f): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Oktoberfest:
funny as it may sound i met a chic sme days back who looked exactly like an old frd,same height,same face,same shape n skin color,just slightly less skinny doe bt i was in real shock seeing her cos d last time i checked she was smewer in the states n ive been thinking since then about the odds of 2people looking exactly alike in a country of 160 million...we've had cases of mistaken identities several times n im just wandering if some1 happens 2look like one of the faces pasted in d wanted list of bh memebers in army check points d bs he wld go tru
These things happen I guess. I've met strangers who swear they saw my face on some billboards and I'm like undecided Niqqah I haven't even looked into a camera in a while.

Wonder if doppelgängers are real.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by jerrymej(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2016
A friend of yours invited you to his friend's wedding ceremony right? good. am very sure that your friend must have know the Lady that his friend that owns the wedding ceremony will marry. so does it mean this your friend doesn't know that you have been in a relationship with this lady over this years? can't believe this.

your friend should be aware of this total mess that happened to you.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Mynd44: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2016
UjSizzle:
This is a small matter. Tell your gf to show you the picture of the wedding she attend, of course she has to be in her bridesmaid dress. And don't let her say she didn't take pictures. If she forgot to snap, the bride won't forget.

This soap opera sweet sha. Madness galore grin
Hol up. You must have missed where he wrote that he "beat the hell out of her" at that point, I stopped reading and moved on. The girl does not owe him Jack or an explanation. Hell, if she is innocent, she just dodged a bullet with this event and she should move on.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by UjSizzle(f): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Mynd44:

Hol up. You must have missed where he wrote that he "beat the hell out of her" at that point, I stopped reading and moved on. The girl does not owe him Jack or an explanation. Hell, if she is innocent, she just dodged a bullet with this event and she should move on.
And if she's guilty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.