Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? (67348 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do / People Which Will You Prefare? A Sex Adict, A Liar Or A Selfish Person / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by luvly101: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2016
If that story is actually true, your gf needs an award (ULTIMATE PRETENDER) grin

But, taking a deeper look into the matter. Your gf MIGHT actually be innocent (probably a forgotten twin wink ) . If so, you're the mad one and a liar.

Instead of beating her, you can make her assumed husband (your friend's best friend) call her or simply tell the husband your gf looks exactly like his wife and also exchange pics.

In fact, your friend who invited you could help you reveal what's missing in the whole drama. There are more ways to resolve issues than violence.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by ericwright(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Ur story is indeed a funny one,,but nowadays eeh! d kind lie were our shawtyz dey lie eeh devil sef dey wan turn Born again.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by godfirstawe: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Why would u date someone for 6 years haba without letting her know when she is gonna be a wife?

Bro, dese days girls wan commot their papa house be someone wife ooo.

So no long thing again..6 years Biko. ...? angry

I for don get b.sc. and m.sc no matter the AS UU strike smiley
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by blaize23: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2016
get her pregnant that way she won't be able to deny it
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
UjSizzle:

And if she's guilty?
She is a liar and a cheat so he should take to stepping.

Does she deserve to be beaten? No.

Animal behavior need to stop. If you want to leave a partner, please do. physical violence should stop

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by XKZ(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
What I find most shocking about the story is the casualisation of violence against women

"I had to beat the hell out of her and send her out of my house"

If he was the one who lied and cheated on her would he have tolerated a beating from her?

1 Like

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by decountof(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Tell her you want to see her parents....lets see who she takes you to...
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Monalisa185:
she's a MAD CHRONIC LIAR

and she needs a MEDICAL DELIVERANCE
Spiritual deliverance will be more appropriate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.