Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton (1018 Views)

Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents / Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton by romi: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please caption this photo of obama having lunch with Rev. Al Sharpton

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton by MissShakara: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rev be like obama u don chop today so?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton by TippyTop(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sharpton: I see you like (chicken) legs Mr president

Obama: I prefer breast rev, I like to get my teeth into them.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
lol rev for him mind be like.. "see person wey I dey talk to. shey chicken important pass me? "
tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton by MosakuAW(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rev looks Obama and says:
Nigg*r are you this hungry?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton by Mologi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Me I dnt know this Alfa pastor poo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton by nikkiking(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin in Rev mind..... boi u sure know how to deal with chicken tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton by jibosqie(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rev be like......Image is nothing, Hunger is everything! grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obama Having Lunch With Rev. Al Sharpton by romi: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
LalasticLaLa!

(1) (Reply)

CCT: Step Aside Now - Group Tells Saraki / Governor Ambode Deports 1,000 Igbos As Jimi Agbaje Support IPOB / Presidency Lists Nigeria’s Benefits From Buhari’s China Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.