Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X (2004 Views)

Playing Station 3 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
I am a virtual flightSim enthusiast, an online pilot wink

First thing; FSX is not a game but a simulated flight software for training pilots wink

Thank God for the demo I have but hope to get the full version soon grin
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 1:36am On Jan 23, 2016
I grew in Bendel estate Warri close to the airport, along airport road Effurun.

Since it was just an air strip, small airport( they even block the road then whenever a plane is landing) I always go around the airport wondering how the pilots fly these machines grin

DCH-6 Twin Otter, an aircraft with a twin propeller was the plane land and taking off then.

Now,.....thank God for Microsoft FX,.....I can learn to to fly without leaving my room and enjoy it. cheesy

I was blown away when I saw MM airport as it is in FSX shocked

Guys you try it,.....
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
I got the CDs and addons too....fsx is pure flight sim and a basic requirement if u want to pursue a career in aviation. Call me on 08092783752. Am Lagos based. Note. No be free oh.

1 Like

Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
igwemoagbo:
I got the CDs and addons too....fsx is pure flight sim and a basic requirement if u want to pursue a career in aviation. Call me on 08092783752. Am Lagos based. Note. No be free oh.

I cant wait to meet you.

Please what is the minimum system requirement?
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
I learn how to fly with a Cesna 172 sky hawk single engine,.......1982 model I think.

Now I do cesna 208 Caravan still single engine.

Here are my two best babes grin

DHCP6 TWIN OTTER (used to see in Warri then)

and

Beachcraft Baron 58

Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
This evening I had a rough landing in one of the worlds most dangerous airport; Saba.

shocked

Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Saba na Saba, You must savvy how to land b4 you dare Saba grin

Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
From Lagos to Benin, 35mins flight no be here o. wink

How come Warri doesn't have an airport and Agbara otor has? undecided
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by captainking(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2016
igwemoagbo:
am based in lagos too.. I need your CDs... How much would do?.. I would install it and give it back to you I guess
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by Moukafoam(f): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
captainking:
am based in lagos too.. I need your CDs... How much would do?.. I would install it and give it back to you I guess

Once you go into fsx bro, no going back wink

They say the sky is the limit but for pilots, it is their home.

Contact him if you really want it.
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Moukafoam:

Once you go into fsx bro, no going back wink

They say the sky is the limit but for pilots, it is their home.

Contact him if you really want it.

Igwe should handled that.
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Hi folks. Am glad am meeting flight enthusiasts here...though am a complete Rotor-craft fan.....fixed wings are for sisi,s.....Been busy a while now,but presently am in total shock, my laptop crashed so I guess I ll be off fsx for a while. Though the whole fsx files are still in tact on my HDD. I guess Mr jude was impressed with the fsx acceleration package I gave him. Who else wants it can reach me via. 08092783752. Calls only... And come along with offerings for the fsx gods.....

A friend called me today after hearing of Bristow helicopters mishap for the second time within a year....saying I should better change my mind about becoming a rotor craft. Pilot......I simply said that's a thought I can never get raid off..

1 Like

Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2016
igwemoagbo:
Hi folks. Am glad am meeting flight enthusiasts here...though am a complete Rotor-craft fan.....fixed wings are for sisi,s.....Been busy a while now,but presently am in total shock, my laptop crashed so I guess I ll be off fsx for a while. Though the whole fsx files are still in tact on my HDD. I guess Mr jude was impressed with the fsx acceleration package I gave him. Who else wants it can reach me via. 08092783752. Calls only... And come along with offerings for the fsx gods.....

A friend called me today after hearing of Bristow helicopters mishap for the second time within a year....saying I should better change my mind about becoming a rotor craft. Pilot......I simply said that's a thought I can never get raid off..

I believe it is due to human error and negligence; what I mean is that they don't maintain these machines the way they should. Rotor crafts don't go down easily just like that. Thank God nobody died wink

NB: sorry about the laptop crashing.
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2016
Hey Igwe! I just connected my old Dell laptop(AKA desktop) to my samsung LED 32 inc screen.

Fsx on it is da (((BooomB))) grin
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
My game showing black screen shocked

Wahala! sad
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by nigmarelli(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
jude33084:
My game showing black screen shocked

Wahala! sad

Bros i think it's the desktop not the game.But not too worry the microsoft flight sim x go soon ready.Try installing on the laptop and see if such black screen still occurs.Cheers.
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
nigmarelli:

Bros i think it's the desktop not the game.But not too worry the microsoft flight sim x go soon ready.Try installing on the laptop and see if such black screen still occurs.Cheers.

We will see today.
Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by jude33084(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2016
All hail Nigmareli cheesy

1 Like

Re: Playing Microsoft Flight Sim X by WinningEleven(m): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2020
Does this game still exist?

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Ps3 Consoles. Buy Now, Pay Later / Super Slim PS3 For Sale / PS3 80gb Comes With 8 Games Hdmi Cable 3 Controllers And All Cables Needs To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.