Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers (18948 Views)

Prospective Corpers Embark On A Peaceful Protest / Kano A'16! Join The Moving Train And Be Abreast. / A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by pillarmaria(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
I heard they've changed the date for printing callup letter?
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by fotojenik(m): 5:45am On Mar 24, 2016
If u hv any relevant questions abt d state ( Akwa Ibom state), add me on whatsapp 07037894883. Am serving at Ikot Ekpene presently. Thanks
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by pillarmaria(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
fotojenik:
If u hv any relevant questions abt d state ( Akwa Ibom state), add me on whatsapp 07037894883. Am serving at Ikot Ekpene presently. Thanks
Alright bro
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by swagifted(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2016
fotojenik:
heard its very difficult to get ikot ekpene
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by desy24444(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Aw much do day pay coper nurses
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by lanrywatt(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Sunnepa17:
Akwa-Ibom PCMs kindly quote ♍ƺ wif ur whatsapp I'd
ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ blessed

Whatsapp I'd 08137496933 add
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by Omobolaji20(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sunnepa17:
Akwa-Ibom PCMs kindly quote ♍ƺ wif ur whatsapp I'd
ЎO̶̲̥̅̊ΰ Å̶̷̩̥͡ЯƐ blessed

Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by pillarmaria(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2016
oya make una add me 07039818451 I may likely get Akwa Ibom
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by pillarmaria(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Those around their institution could go get their callup letter today.
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by swagifted(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2016
pillarmaria:
Those around their institution could go get their callup letter today.
any testimonial to this yet?
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by 2el(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Corpers wee!!

Hello everyone it's a pleasure to welcome you otondos to The land of uncommon transformation Akwa Ibom.
I'm a serving corps member in this great state and I must
confess the experience is mind blowing. Camping akwa ibom ain't too fun due to the rigid state coordinator Lady Chukwuka Ngozi Nkirikuka who has a very strict nature and abhors corruption.

'Influencing' your posting to Uyo and other big cities are very
tough because of this same state coordinator, so y'all have to be careful who you hand your money to..but make sure you get close to the ICT guys who will register you on that first day because trust me they won't say it but they are the surest people to help you influence your posting, disregard all Local Govt Inspectors and Platoon Officer because Lady Ngozika doesn't give them slots anymore The common slogan of Akwa Ibom camp is Discipline and neatness, don't litter the floor or you might be shocked at what the soldiers might punish you with Power bank is very important because there are no wall outlets to charge your cell phones in the hostels Important to mention are camp activities: Please don't participate in camp activities thinking it will help them give you a favourable posting - this may be done in other states but not in akwa ibom, What I'm sure of is that make sure you register early as soon as camp open (0001-0150) are sure banker for Uyo LG, you might also get posted randomly and not by your level of participation in camp, worthy to note is that our general commander was posted to a thick forest even after he commanded the parade for 3weeks, same thing happened to others that participated in drama, dance, peagentries, quarter guard and even parade.

There are very very few links to influence your posting e.g
camp commandant, the ICT guys and probably if you have a
high ranking soldier as a relation... Advisable local government to get posted to are Uyo - but with a very high cost of living, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Nsit Atai, Oron, Abak and Ibiono Ibom

The state pays 10,000 monthly allowance but only to those
posted to state government parastatals and it doesn't come
until 3 months time.

FG have banned posting of corps member to Oil companies so take off your mind.

Welcome to Nsit Attai camp.

Mention me for more details

I'm a serving corps member @ Nsit Atai LG
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
2el:
Corpers wee!!

Hello everyone it's a pleasure to welcome you otondos to The land of uncommon transformation Akwa Ibom.
confess the experience is mind blowing. Camping akwa ibom ain't too fun due to the rigid state coordinator Lady Chukwuka Ngozi Nkirikuka who has a very strict nature and abhors corruption.

tough because of this same state coordinator, so y'all have to be careful who you hand your money to..but make sure you get close to the ICT guys who will register you on that first day because trust me they won't say it but they are the surest people to help you influence your posting, disregard all Local Govt Inspectors and Platoon Officer because Lady Ngozika doesn't give them slots anymore The common slogan of Akwa Ibom camp is Discipline and neatness, don't litter the floor or you might be shocked at what the soldiers might punish you with Power bank is very important because there are no wall outlets to charge your cell phones in the hostels Important to mention are camp activities: Please don't participate in camp activities thinking it will help them give you a favourable posting - this may be done in other states but not in akwa ibom, What I'm sure of is that make sure you register early as soon as camp open (0001-0150) are sure banker for Uyo LG, you might also get posted randomly and not by your level of participation in camp, worthy to note is that our general commander was posted to a thick forest even after he commanded the parade for 3weeks, same thing happened to others that participated in drama, dance, peagentries, quarter guard and even parade.

high ranking soldier as a relation... Advisable local government to get posted to are Uyo - but with a very high cost of living, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Nsit Atai, Oron, Abak and Ibiono Ibom

until 3 months time.

Thanks for this

Where is your PPA?
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3060259/a16-akwa-ibom-corpers

Guys. Let's meet here.

New thread to discuss things.
Straight to the point discussions.
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by peterveo(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Guys. Let's meet here.

New thread to discuss things.

Straight to the point discussions.

Pressy u don reach here too?
I actually created a thread too pls post the nice on the main 16A thread let's get all those posted to Akwa Ibom together
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by 2el(m): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2016
peterveo:

I actually created a thread too pls post the nice on the main 16A thread let's get all those posted to Akwa Ibom together

Mod will decide whc thread stays...Yokiti and crazyman to decide on dat as soon as collation for A16 library is ready

cc

peterveo
logoDWhiz
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2016
peterveo:

Okay bro.

We are together. I will
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2016
2el:

Mod will decide whc thread stays...Yokiti and crazyman to decide on dat as soon as collation for A16 library is ready

cc

peterveo
logoDWhiz

Yea I understand that.

And I've actually mentioned them concerning that
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2016
AKWA IBOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:00am On Apr 21, 2016
haybee100:
AKWA IBOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join in over here.
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by pillarmaria(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
hope to redeploy to Akwa Ibom asap
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by magthan: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2017
Which ppa in akwa-ibom gives accommodations
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by Mrbllymer: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2017
magthan:
Which ppa in akwa-ibom gives accommodations
mostly some schools gives accommodation but not in uyo
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by UniqueGenii: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Call me on 09056064845 for speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by acceleratetv: 1:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Self Contain Accommodation For Corpers Posted To Uyo
We have affordable self contain and shared apartment strictly for corp members in uyo.
Features:
Self contains, two bedroom and four bedroom apartment for sharing.
Well tiled and neat.
The compound is well secured with a fence and live in security.
Location is the heart of town and you pay fifty naira or less to get around town.
24 hours water supply.
At least eight hours of power supply
House to be inhabited by corp members only so no landlord wahala.
some rooms are bigger than the other, so first come...first serve!
Call me on 08125055339

1 Like

Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by Housings: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Do you know anyone currently looking for accomodation in uyo at the moment?If your answer is yes then I present to you a possible solution.Get a self contained studio apartment with 24hrs electricity,water,Indoor sports facility and a whole other goodies.....At just 150k per annum..no agent fees no additional fees...Light and water bills inclusive in this 150.Close proximity to the University of uyo..And very good plyable roads,easy access to the market and MORE.special arrangements for service corpers have been made available for better comfort.Contact me on 08105716622 for further information and enquiries.
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by Bluehill1051: 4:09am On Nov 22, 2017
2el:
Corpers wee!!

until 3 months time.

Bro, are you sure of the 0001-0150 thing?
Re: A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers by 2el(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bluehill1051:
Bro, are you sure of the 0001-0150 thing?

It was so then...but things might have changed naw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony / Words Of Advice For Current & Prospective Corpers / How To Locate The 37 NYSC Orientation Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.