Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (961105 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please, who has seen allan2 lately? Hope he's fine? I no wan hear say my guy don take sniper do beverage grin grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Agent86:
very soon now ul hear after xenophobia grin grin grin lmao abeg make dem cancel if dem no wan move make people redirect their hussle, the job ain't even what it used to be anymore, almost all agencies are stogies for the people in power and are never really independent or ready to to the right things anymore.. So as not to nger de powers that be.
nw u dey sound like @allan2. Nw U see im no dey lie!!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
sleuthhound:
nw u dey sound like @allan2. Nw U see im no dey lie!!
soon ul say am allan2.. I'm only speaking the truth, how can u keep people that have supposedly gotten a job at home for two years ofcos am bitter about it. V not lost hope either cos everyone I ask says its still on but come on, naso this things suppose be?? Who does this na

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Agent86:
soon ul say am allan2.. I'm only speaking the truth, how can u keep people that have supposedly gotten a job at home for two years ofcos am bitter about it. V not lost hope either cos everyone I ask says its still on but come on, naso this things suppose be?? Who does this na

Bro i understand u perfectly but if ur source is privileged to gaze the list he will tell u that with the caliber of names on that list cancellation can never happen. The worst is this delay and they will call us against next year. So many names linked to high profile Officers; both retired and current also politicians are on that list. Just relax ur mind they will call wen they ready. Av faced my 5 digits salary job squarely wen they are ready they will call

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Gbam

[Quote author=jameshow post=81924756]

Bro i understand u perfectly but if ur source is privileged to gaze the list he will tell u that with the caliber of names on that list cancellation can never happen. The worst is this delay and they will call us against next year. So many names linked to high profile Officers; both retired and current also politicians are on that list. Just relax ur mind they will call wen they ready. Av faced my 5 digits salary job squarely wen they are ready they will call [/quote]
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by braveheart234(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2019
jameshow:

So many names linked to high profile Officers; both retired and current also politicians are on that list.

Thank you very much for stating this fact. Some people would still doubt or argue.
In December last year, I wrote this (quoted comment below) but someone kept arguing with me. These things are obvious, but if you know, you know. God bless everyone.

braveheart234:

Let's be very very honest. A lot (possibly not all, but most and I mean most) of the candidates who went past the interview stage to documentation stage have people backing them up (either politicians or DSS officers high up the rank). Merit hardly favors people when it comes to CERTAIN jobs in Nigeria. This is one fact that we know, but a lot of people will deny this. Only a handful will openly agree that they have one or more persons pushing buttons for them.
But the most important thing is to continue to pray and trust God, because even those with some form of support also pray and believe.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
I heard this our matter don almost enter dead zone oo.. That the new DG decided to scrap the cadets list in favour of a new one, but the thickness of the list held on and dey finally agreed and settled to additions rather Dan scrapping d list, thank God for favour that the list stuck but changes may occur so follow up on ur job ooo close marking, then I also got wind dat camp should be alredy bubbling by October mid end.. Hopefully dis is true. Cos story don belleful us I should be able to have very good or bad new for us by next week. Hoping for d best recruitment is still on

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Agent86:
I heard this our matter don almost enter dead zone oo.. That the new DG decided to scrap the cadets list in favour of a new one, but the thickness of the list held on and dey finally agreed and settled to additions rather Dan scrapping d list, thank God for favour that the list stuck but changes may occur so follow up on ur job ooo close marking, then I also got wind dat camp should be alredy bubbling by October mid end.. Hopefully dis is true. Cos story don belleful us I should be able to have very good or bad new for us by next week. Hoping for d best recruitment is still on

This one no be news again na
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

This one no be news again na
na news to me oo, I been no sabi say e remain small dem.wan scrap de list, same issue happening wit police igp release list police commission say dem.no gree, now dey,v agreed to add 20k to de list when its useless jobs dey,ll allow the masses wen its nnpc n CBN na dia children God go punish Nigerian leaders one by one ,failed system. Weather military rule for no even better sef Cos dis country is beyound gutter water fuckedup. My only joy is de assurance iv gotten that it will be concluded right now its more jnr staffs dey need Dan bsc but we will go to camp

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Agent86:
smiley

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Agent86:
na news to me oo, I been no sabi say e remain small dem.wan scrap de list, same issue happening wit police igp release list police commission say dem.no gree, now dey,v agreed to add 20k to de list when its useless jobs dey,ll allow the masses wen its nnpc n CBN na dia children God go punish Nigerian leaders one by one ,failed system. Weather military rule for no even better sef Cos dis country is beyound gutter water fuckedup. My only joy is de assurance iv gotten that it will be concluded right now its more jnr staffs dey need Dan bsc but we will go to camp
lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jfkanweyest:

There won't be any bad news by the grace of God.
Cadets are going to camp in October God's willing. smiley

Like one of my profs would say: hope is the last thing to die in a man

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lord is good

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Agent86:

God has finally answered our prayers. More grease to your elbow for this mouth watering info.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by monimbo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Late June I told you guys that new DG, new recruitment, some Persons who papa name num reliable source wan chop me raw.... How market shocked angry grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
monimbo:
Late June I told you guys that new DG, new recruitment, some Persons who papa name num reliable source wan chop me raw.... How market shocked angry grin
read up, ogbeni... Before you start convulsing upandan...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2019
De most annoying part right now is that we don't even have any confirmation/assurance if at all we are even going by October, we are just assuming but no fact about it.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Jags0813:
De most annoying part right now is that we don't even have any confirmation/assurance if at all we are even going by October, we are just assuming but no fact about it.
na from clapping we dey take enter dancing. Do you have any contrary assumption?

The only thing that is certain is DEATH

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Abeg buhari should also call de DSS boss concerning there delayed recruitment oo

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jags0813:
Abeg buhari should also call de DSS boss concerning there delayed recruitment oo

So all the grammar we've been gisting so far about the delay, you couldn't grab anything out of it?

Okay na. Write a letter to Buhari to summon the DG regarding the delay of Cadet officers training
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ziggyzigzag: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

So all the grammar we've been gisting so far about the delay, you couldn't grab anything out of it?

Okay na. Write a letter to Buhari to summon the DG regarding the delay of Cadet officers training

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jags0813:
Nobody knows nothing except us and DSS...lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
yk05:

Nobody knows nothing except us and DSS...lol

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by tbanj11(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
NIA officers are still waiting for call up to camp ever since Buhari suspend's the chairman... If you knw you knw.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
tbanj11:
NIA officers are still waiting for call up to camp ever since Buhari suspend's the chairman... If you knw you knw.
Since 2017? I Give up!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by akpesue2685(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
I have been following this for a while now. Almost all things said are true.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
tbanj11:
there was a recent recruitment for NIA few months back!! So them fit don scrap that 2017 own anyways u never know with this secret secret guys..

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Tda1: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
I know someone that went for the course in 2017 though. They even did recruitment of recent.

yk05:

Since 2017? I Give up!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Tda1: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
yk05:

Since 2017? I Give up!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by tbanj11(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gentlemen.. Lets forget about this job and move on.. the DG will surely want to do things His own way.. As for the call some pple recieved some months back, that could have been done without his consent. Same thing happened when NIA boss was suspended, the recruitment on ground was scrap. Please move on.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
tbanj11:
Gentlemen.. Lets forget about this job and move on.. the DG will surely want to do things His own way.. As for the call some pple recieved some months back, that could have been done without his consent. Same thing happened when NIA boss was suspended, the recruitment on ground was scrap. Please move on.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by bello73(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Heard Guards are resuming to camp on 11th September, Don't knw true it is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (325) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.