Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (961074 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2019
sleuthhound:
bro, i go advice say mk u & allan2 ignore dat attention seeking rodent! Na im way. Oda threads wey im dey na so to-dey-fight dey hungry am!! Lol
Threads like?

You are always "advising". Why not take one of your advice? Like Allan2 like sleuthhound... The combination of these 2 make up a good team of mischievous fellows.

What good have you and Allan2 brought to this thread so far?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2019
yinka303:
you were saying?

that you are a big fool
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2019
allan2:
that you are a big fool
lol... Is that what you tried saying by typing all those pile of gibberish? Simple "you are a big fool", you ended up convulsing upandan... English come bitter for your mouth like bitterleaf... You can do better...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2019
yinka303:

Threads like?

You are always "advising". Why not take one of your advice? Like Allan2 like sleuthhound... The combination of these 2 make up a good team of mischievous fellows.

What good have you and Allan2 brought to this thread so far?
may u fall victim of police brutality for asking this hateful question. may police point gun at you wen u are innocent. may u b arrested for wat u never did. oppressor in the making. if I have not contributed anything to dis thread at least i have championed objectivity. but as for u, ur hopelessness is too painful to mention. in real life n cyber space u are a notorious ass-licker. always crawling on all fours n looking to sniff the ass of d masters. u might as well sniff mine. bitch.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2019
allan2:
[s]may u fall victim of police brutality for asking this hateful question. may police point gun at you wen u are innocent. may u b arrested for wat u never did. oppressor in the making. if[/s] I have not contributed anything to dis thread [s]at least i have championed objectivity. but as for u, ur hopelessness is too painful to mention. in real life n cyber space u are a notorious ass-licker. always crawling on all fours n looking to sniff the ass of d masters. u might as well sniff mine. bitch[/s].

Here we go again... lol... Ori baba ti yi tan...

Stop taking weed, they won't listen

No go find job do, dey there dey form thug for Nairaland
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2019
yinka303:

Here we go again... lol... Ori baba ti yi tan...

Stop taking weed, they won't listen

No go find job do, dey there dey form thug for Nairaland
oya.. u don win quarrel. leave thread carry ur nuisance go anoda thread na. lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
sleuthhound:
omo i tire o. some people like quarrel pass fight.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
Any update house?

The agency is silence oooooo!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
sleuthhound:
is that your own mission in every thread you join? Carry your bro, Allan2, and go drown in the pool of despondency

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
yinka303:
is that your own mission in every thread you join? Carry your bro, Allan2, and go drown in the pool of despondency
lol....all ur rants plus english dem here will lead to nothing & no change in mode of chatting. Allan2 go be allan2 likewise sleuth. Na u go fight tire urself comot!!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
sleuthhound:
lol....all ur rants plus english dem here will lead to nothing & no change in mode of chatting. Allan2 go be allan2 likewise sleuth. Na u go fight tire urself comot!!
And that is why I said you should take ya brother to the pool of despondency... You can drown yourselves there if you like

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
yinka303:
And that is why I said you should take ya brother to the pool of despondency... You can drown yourselves there if you like
lol.... Seems u getting tired o
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
sleuthhound:
lol.... Seems u getting tired o
I got a notification of being quoted on Nairaland, only for me to check and see who must have quoted me, and this is who I saw. sad sad The feeling is worse than the feeling of having contacted a plague

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Clintsoch: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
The whole process is still on, camping is next year, January.
Success1930:
Hello guys. My warmest greetings to you all. I'm very happy now that my comrades av stopped blind argument that led to misunderstanding & insults. I hope such won't repeat itself on this thread again.

We disagree to agree atimes. Na so life be, thanks for showing high level of maturity potential officers. We need each other to survive hence you are all indispensable.

A frd got message this morning to send some vital information such as name, state, age & others to a very senior officer. But I can't categorically establish why such details were needed at this time wen everyone has got dejected already, we av not given up though & we can't

Let keep praying & hoping. Our moment of celebration & congratulations shall come one day. I strongly believe that many will find it so difficult to believe wen d Almighty call start.

I am reassuring you all that with & without DSS higher ground is so sure for us all because we are men of unstoppable destiny.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
yinka303:
I got a notification of being quoted on Nairaland, only for me to check and see who must have quoted me, and this is who I saw. sad sad The feeling is worse than the feeling of having contacted a plague
lol.....hmmm. Oya talk anoda wan. r u nw tired?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Guess the gods are silence?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
sleuthhound:
[s]lol.....hmmm. Oya talk anoda wan. r u nw tired?[/s]
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Martionsbillion:
Guess the gods are silence?
The gods are taking a nap. The sun is too much
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
PABLO26:

Don't depend on that Emilio26 information, it was someone on this forum whom probably created that account an posted that info, frankly speaking guys nobody know what is going on or if at all this recruitment is even going to be concluded.
Indirectly i know this Emilio26 on this platform an i don't really blame him for his actions.
Everybody is just so frustrated by de whole thing, don't count on de assumption that camp is going to happened by February 2020 cos that was just a fallacious statement by someone among us here whom i said i know indirectly.

This guy claims we shouldn't depend on Emilio26's info cos it's a mere fallacy from a funny guy among us, and while he is entitled to his opinion, I want to humbly differ from his views. Emilio26's info is the most dependable update for now until proven otherwise, based on the following points.
1) He gave real dates, not the "very soon, so soon, few days, few weeks, any moment" that some sources have claimed
2)In depth knowledge of issues; he seemed to have valid facts of things going on within the agency, unlike some sources that claimed it's lack of funds that is delaying the process
3)He was not boastful or too optimistic, but said things as they were, not motivational speaker either;he did not say he was 100% sure, or things like some of our sources said
4)He is not a member of this group! From all indication he is not a job seeker and never had to be here. He only registered to get us informed. Therefore guys, until February reaches and he is proven wrong, his is the current update, so let's brace up and stretch our patience a little more

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=sleuthhound post=84083757] lol....all ur rants plus english dem here will lead to nothing & no change in mode of chatting. Allan2 go be allan2 no mind d fool
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
yinka303:
you are my bitch for life. keep masturbating to the name allan2.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by izospindle(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin emilio26 has achieved his aim. Have you noticed that since his statement "my source said this my stew said that" has reduced by Jan 31st 2020 he will create another account and restore some order again as he did the first time grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
izospindle:
grin emilio26 has achieved his aim. Have you noticed that since his statement "my source said this my stew said that" has reduced by Jan 31st 2020 he will create another account and restore some order again as he did the first time grin
dont be surprise that emilio is one and the same person as my bitch, yinka. all he does is speak English then crawl on all fours to bow before d name allan2. guess dats wat all bitches do
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
too much sense no go kill u my broda,,make DSS do employ u or any other intelligence agency.....ur special kind of brain is needed in one of dis agencies
izospindle:
too much sense no go kill u my broda,,make DSS do employ u or any other intelligence agency.....ur special kind of brain is needed in one of dis agencies
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
allan2:
you are my bitch for life. keep masturbating to the name allan2.
"allan2" na name of person? Comon getaway!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
allan2:
dont be surprise that emilio is one and the same person as my bitch, yinka. [s]all he does is speak English then crawl on all fours to bow before d name allan2. guess dats wat all bitches do[/s]

Your brain is full of relaxer

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
yinka303:

Your brain is full of relaxer
lol as usual u've got the one 'like' you have been crying for but in all the insanity of your addiction to likes you couldn't deny the clear fact that you are my wholesale bitch.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
yinka303:
"allan2" na name of person? Comon getaway!
as my bitch yinka303 u are under obligation to think of me anytime my glorious name allan20 is mentioned or any time u even imagine of making a comment here. been my bitch might give u the privilege of an occasional like on dis page but always remember to crawl n slobber at d mention of my name to demonstrate d famous ass-licker u are... again; slobber bitch, slobber.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
allan2:
lol as usual u've got the one 'like' you have been crying for but in all the insanity of your addiction to likes you couldn't deny the clear fact that you are my wholesale bitch.
Why are you always pained each time you see someone liking my post? Is the "one like" affecting your progress in life?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
allan2:
[s]as my bitch yinka303 u are under obligation to think of me anytime my glorious name allan20 is mentioned or any time u even imagine of making a comment here. been my bitch might give u the privilege of an occasional like on dis page but always remember to crawl n slobber at d mention of my name to demonstrate d famous ass-licker u are... again; slobber bitch, slobber.[/s]

trash...trash...trash.. You were saying?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
yinka303:
u dn give up ni? why na grin grin oya continue d nuisance na

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (325) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.