Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (961803 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
allan2:
lol as usual u've got the one 'like' you have been crying for but in all the insanity of your addiction to likes you couldn't deny the clear fact that you are my wholesale bitch.
lmao. grin grin grin grin. na me help am add am mk d nuisance happy small kiss

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
sleuthhound:
[s]u dn give up ni? why na grin grin oya continue d nuisance na[/s]
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2019
sleuthhound:
You should help Allan2 with the "one like". He needs it more since his destiny depends on it. Then, Allan2 can reciprocate by giving you "one like", since that's what can make you happy small.

Birds of a feather. One represents disaster, the other, calamity. The two combined together = catastrophe

Oya quote me again with the usual mumu question: "u don tire?"

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
yinka303:
You should help Allan2 with the "one like". He needs it more since his destiny depends on it. Then, Allan2 can reciprocate by giving you "one like", since that's what can make you happy small.

Birds of a feather. One represents disaster, the other, calamity. The two combined together = catastrophe

Oya quote me again with the usual mumu question: "u don tire?"
lol. rants by a nuisance...... oya rant anoda wan.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
sleuthhound:
lol. rants by a nuisance...... oya rant anoda wan.
you are responding like a typically programmed Bot zombie.

"lol" "rants" "nuisance" "anoda wan" "oya"

Let me see what the next response from the zombie would be

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Good people of kogi , oh sorry ooo! I mean to say good people of naira land..

Is the gods still sleeping?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
U guys don't get tired of quarreling?

Leaving the task of how to move forward to only few people

Pls we need info/updates, not these antagonistic loquaciousness
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
BenUmor:
U guys don't get tired of quarreling?

Leaving the task of how to move forward to only few people

Pls we need info/updates, not these antagonistic loquaciousness
@bolded, you should know better.

As regarding info/updates, when they were dropped, how many of you appreciated the past updates and info dropped even though some of them were mere speculations? Can man ever be pleased? You bring info, you get bashed... you refuse to bring, they still complain.

Anyway, let me drop this one: The cancellation of the recruitment has been cancelled. From a reliable sauce
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
sleuthhound:
lol. bad guy

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
yinka303:
@bolded, you should know better.

As regarding info/updates, when they were dropped, how many of you appreciated the past updates and info dropped even though some of them were mere speculations? Can man ever be pleased? You bring info, you get bashed... you refuse to bring, they still complain.

Anyway, let me drop this one: The cancellation of the recruitment has been cancelled. From a reliable sauce
anoda slowpoke submission from my asslicking bitch. i am happy u accept the truth dat till u leave dis world u will always remain my bitch.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
allan2:
anoda slowpoke submission from my asslicking bitch. i am happy u accept the truth dat till u leave dis world u will always remain my bitch.
The only thing you have in your coconut head is "swear word". Nothing else nothing more.

The cancellation of the recruitment has been cancelled. Oya start crying

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
yinka303:
The only thing you have in your coconut head is "swear word". Nothing else nothing more.

The cancellation of the recruitment has been cancelled. Oya start crying
lol. na ur fada born you with crab skull n brain. very bush son of a busher fada
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
allan2:
lol. na ur fada born you with crab skull n brain. very bush son of a busher fada
pele ti e... omo ibanuje

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
yinka303:
pele ti e... omo ibanuje
nkita lacha gi anya. iberibe. anu mpama.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
allan2:
nkita lacha gi anya. iberibe. anu mpama.
lmao!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 5:28am On Nov 19, 2019
yinka303:
lmao!
nuisance don quiet
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2019
Both of you will continue your E-Fight until one of you decides to take the high road and not reply the other one grin

@allan2 and @yinka303 pls you guys should bury the hatchet already, you're both becoming uncool
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2019
sparog:
Both of you will continue your E-Fight until one of you decides to take the high road and not reply the other one grin

@allan2 and @yinka303 pls you guys should bury the hatchet already, you're both becoming uncool

Reverse Psychology in play. Welldone.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2019
sleuthhound:
nuisance don quiet
Oya give me "one like"... Bot

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2019
Achieve and success , no news from ur ends?

Morning house
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Martionsbillion:
Achieve and success , no news from ur ends?

Morning house
EVen if Achiever4ever drop news, some will still berate him. The guy don kuku stay mute.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
yinka303:
Oya give me "one like"... Bot
u don finally run out of things to say.... bn think say be beta nuisance sef lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Success1930:
@ Martionsbillion

Hello bro. The fact still remains that I don't fear intimidation nor castigation. Though i respect everyone irrespective of ur status. Nothing will stop me from dropping any relevant information that will be helpful on this forum til we reach promise land

On cadets level. I remember I dropped a message on this thread couple of days back that a guy was contacted by a very senior officer he asked him to send some vital information about himself to him.

Two things are involved, either everything is set for cadets camping or the man wants to help the guy secure another job by God's grace.

In a time like this. Great things happen suddenly to those that really believe. Never give up because time of accomplishment is now.

To Yinka & Alla I believe u guys will be tired of exchanging words & become good friends at last..I just imagine if you marry a wife wey sabi nag & trouble well well, u will learn how to exercise patience by force & humility will fall on u.if u want peace of mind in ur home. Best regards from my end.

Oil dey ur head

Thanks ma
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Had a conversation with a top guy and he told me the recent under ground recruitment was something called friends of the service recruitment just like in the old where n officer will scout his protégé for the agency.. And as for cadets recruitment said as long as we have done documentation he still believes they,ll call up at anytime. That they keep records well and hardly ever discard especially for cadet level if it was detective he would av been worried and asked me not to give up hope , while I try other things one eye is still on info abt the cadets situation.. The thread is about DSS recruitment and that's all that matters let's all go about pressing for information and share whatever we get..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Agent86:
Had a conversation with a top guy and he told me the recent under ground recruitment was something called friends of the service recruitment just like in the old where n officer will scout his protégé for the agency.. And as for cadets recruitment said as long as we have done documentation he still believes they,ll call up at anytime. That they keep records well and hardly ever discard especially for cadet level if it was detective he would av been worried and asked me not to give up hope , while I try other things one eye is still on info abt the cadets situation.. The thread is about DSS recruitment and that's all that matters let's all go about pressing for information and share whatever we get..
Sleuthhound and Allan2 won't like this gist. Let's bet it

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Success1930:
@ Martionsbillion

Hello bro. The fact still remains that I don't fear intimidation nor castigation. Though i respect everyone irrespective of ur status. Nothing will stop me from dropping any relevant information that will be helpful on this forum til we reach promise land

On cadets level. I remember I dropped a message on this thread couple of days back that a guy was contacted by a very senior officer he asked him to send some vital information about himself to him.

Two things are involved, either everything is set for cadets camping or the man wants to help the guy secure another job by God's grace.

In a time like this. Great things happen suddenly to those that really believe. Never give up because time of accomplishment is now.

To Yinka & Alla I believe u guys will be tired of exchanging words & become good friends at last..I just imagine if you marry a wife wey sabi nag & trouble well well, u will learn how to exercise patience by force & humility will fall on u.if u want peace of mind in ur home. Best regards from my end.

As you sev no fear intimidation or castigation, me sev no send. Any mischievous fellow who comes here behaving like a stray dog will be put right where he or she belongs. Let Allan2 and his gang of naysayers come here to drop any nonsense, we will reply them equally.

Tnkq.

As for sleuthhound, please hit like again for this comment make body sweet me small.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Darkseid00: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2019
Why u con change ur username yinka �

As you sev no fear intimidation or castigation, me sev no send. Any mischievous fellow who comes here behaving like a stray dog will be put right where he or she belongs. Let Allan2 and his gang of naysayers come here to drop any nonsense, we will reply them equally.

Tnkq.

As for sleuthhound, please hit like again for this comment make body sweet me small.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2019

Tnkq.

jst a matter of time....when u r done being stupid, u go jump nxt thread available to continue ur rants
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by samsard(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
You guys' endurance is legendary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (325) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.