Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,371 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (956712 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kaizer86:
So I was at an event earlier as luck had it I saw a high ranking officer and I went over and introduce myself she recognized me from the interview day. After pleasantries I quized ma pls any idea of when we heading to camp it's been 6months and fews weeks already, Her reply was do u want to go and stay hungry at camp just relax,it's almost time and shave ur beard wen u are called to come to the office... Hmmmm make what u will of that reply me I can't say anymore the wait is tiring.

I think the most important thing now is prayer so that our waiting won't be in vain when they finally ready to call.
I have a question. Would the candidates appear at the state office first after receiving the call before resuming to camp? Or camp directly

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Office , from office to camp
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ajasco12:
Office , from office to camp

Pls what will be the purpose?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
They are the one dat will take us to camp.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
I think that coming to office thing is probably to get list for camp or some kind of identification to get u into camp. because last set went to camp by them selves. But before that I heard all state admin directors always go with prospective agents in case anyone fails the camp medicals they always have one or two persons on stand by list to take the place..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Boladeyo2301: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
PRESIDENT BUHARI NAMES NEW DGSS

President Muhammadu buhari has approved with effect from the 14th of September, the appointment of a new Director-General of the Department of State Service. The appointee, a core Secret Service operative is Yusuf Magaji Bichi (fwc).
He attended Danbatta Secondary School, the Kano State College of Advanced Studies and the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he graduated with a Political Science degree.
The new Director-General began his career in the security division of the Cabinet Office in Kano, from where he joined the defunct Nigerian Security Organization (NSO), the precursor of the Present DSS. Mr. Bichi received training in intelligence processing analysis, Agent Handling Recruitment, and Intelligence processing the U.K, Counter Intelligence, Training the trainers and strategic training at the National Defence College.
The new DSS boss comes to the job with skills in intelligence gathering, research analysis, conflict management, general investigation, risk and vulnerability operations, counter intelligence and protective operation and human resources management.
In the course of his career, Mr. Bichi worked as the State Director of Security in Jigawa, Niger, Sokoto and Abia States.
He was at various times the Director, National Assembly Liaison, (National War College), Director at National Headquarters in the Directorate of Security Enforcement, Directorate of Operations, Directorate of Intelligence, Directorate of Inspection and Directorate of Administration and Finance . He also served as Director at State Service Academy.
Mr. Bichi is a family man, married with children.
Garba Shehu
SSAP
(Media and Publicity)

Sent from my iPad
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
As expected
Boladeyo2301:

President Muhammadu buhari has approved with effect from the 14th of September, the appointment of a new Director-General of the Department of State Service. The appointee, a core Secret Service operative is Yusuf Magaji Bichi (fwc).
He attended Danbatta Secondary School, the Kano State College of Advanced Studies and the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he graduated with a Political Science degree.
The new Director-General began his career in the security division of the Cabinet Office in Kano, from where he joined the defunct Nigerian Security Organization (NSO), the precursor of the Present DSS. Mr. Bichi received training in intelligence processing analysis, Agent Handling Recruitment, and Intelligence processing the U.K, Counter Intelligence, Training the trainers and strategic training at the National Defence College.
The new DSS boss comes to the job with skills in intelligence gathering, research analysis, conflict management, general investigation, risk and vulnerability operations, counter intelligence and protective operation and human resources management.
In the course of his career, Mr. Bichi worked as the State Director of Security in Jigawa, Niger, Sokoto and Abia States.
He was at various times the Director, National Assembly Liaison, (National War College), Director at National Headquarters in the Directorate of Security Enforcement, Directorate of Operations, Directorate of Intelligence, Directorate of Inspection and Directorate of Administration and Finance . He also served as Director at State Service Academy.
Garba Shehu
SSAP
(Media and Publicity)

Sent from my iPad
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
Boladeyo2301:

Garba Shehu
SSAP
(Media and Publicity)

Sent from my iPad
We knew this was gonna happen lol.. see the country we live in. I reserve my comments my own na make Dem make us go camp. Simple.... We av waited enuf, if it's cancelled make Dem tell us so we channel our plans Oda ways
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by educators(f): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol..don't lose hope brother.. The time is almost here.. The ship is now steady.
Kaizer86:

We knew this was gonna happen lol.. see the country we live in. I reserve my comments my own na make Dem make us go camp. Simple.... We av waited enuf, if it's cancelled make Dem tell us so we channel our plans Oda ways
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
Lol..don't lose hope brother.. The time is almost here.. The ship is now steady.
While we were here bikering do you know they have concluded recruitment for gaurds... but Dss is losing it's face my brodaz it's now as if it's Chelsea football club sacking and replacing managers up and down, e no dey nice again, force is losing respect I pray it doesn't go down to the level of police just in few months it's sad and appalling. Make de ship steady well o as them like our own focus is to resume training.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Lol. Yeah the recruitment for guards was concluded last month.. They are also waiting for call up to training which could take a longer time. So just chill.. We'll get there.
Kaizer86:

While we were here bikering do you know they have concluded recruitment for gaurds... but Dss is losing it's face my brodaz it's now as if it's Chelsea football club sacking and replacing managers up and down, e no dey nice again, force is losing respect I pray it doesn't go down to the level of police just in few months it's sad and appalling. Make de ship steady well o as them like our own focus is to resume training.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
Lol. Yeah the recruitment for guards was concluded last month.. They are also waiting for call up to training which could take a longer time. So just chill.. We'll get there.

Am sorry to ask, but which b de guide Pls?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2018
Jfkanweyest:

Am sorry to ask, but which 1 b de guards Pls?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Those who stay at the gate entrances.. Qualification of just secondary school certification without emphasis on amount of credits.
S2Saidu:

Am sorry to ask, but which 1 b de guards Pls?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
Those who stay at the gate entrances.. Qualification of just secondary school certification without emphasis on amount of credits.

OK. Tnx
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wow!
A genuine information has just reached my desk.

Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
LMAO here we go again!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Throwback to when this brother posted this message and was castigated.. Funny enough he was right with the information because the last set of officers for cadre course training should be rounding up this month
Lets remain positive.
sampsonrichy:
the officers in training ground will finish by September, then the new recruit will start ending of September or first week of October, my advice you guys should find something doing with your time
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rablaw:
Wow!

A genuine information has just reached my desk.

Alhamdulillah

U again boss
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kaizer86:
LMAO here we go again!

Our bro Rablaw don come again ooo
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
Throwback to when this brother posted this message and was castigated.. Funny enough he was right with the information because the last set of officers for cadre course training should be rounding up this month
Lets remain positive.

Oh God, make us amongst the successful candidates!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Moral just boost ooo grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
S2Saidu:

Our bro Rablaw don come again ooo
Lol let's hope the info on his desk is good news.. lovely new week guys allde best
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by infoleak: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Ladies & Gentlemen, d ship is nw stable nd d new captain on board has taken ova d wheel. D training camp call bell is abt to ring 'all on board!. Security is highly and I mean highly needed in d forth coming 2019 general elections so those dat w'd be called will have a lot 2do security wise. l bliev by d end of d 1st 3months in camp der will be a brk 4d elections. so l wish all of us success

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good evening house... Things are already heating up in the headquarters..

Something is on the table.
Let's remain positive.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Rablaw: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Dear Fellow Prospective Officers,

My cousin brother who is an officer and has been working with DSS for over 17years, called me on phone and excitedly says the new Dss boss is the man for the job: As he resumes office on Friday following his appointment on Thursday, he has since released the long awaiting promotions, bonus and allowance for officers who were deprived the benefit by the former DG, Lawal Daura. He further assured me that the next file he will touch is "Recruitment File" probably this week. Optimistically, he says they will contact us before end of the month.

This is information that has reached my Desk!�

May we all succeed!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Seriously guys, I just dey digest d last 3 post.. grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Moh99: 4:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Rablaw:
Dear Fellow Prospective Officers,

My cousin brother who is an officer and has been working with DSS for over 17years, called me on phone and excitedly says the new Dss boss is the man for the job: As he resumes office on Friday following his appointment on Thursday, he has since released the long awaiting promotions, bonus and allowance for officers who were deprived the benefit by the former DG, Lawal Daura. He further assured me that the next file he will touch is "Recruitment File" probably this week. Optimistically, he says they will contact us before end of the month.

This is information that has reached my Desk!�

May we all succeed!
Amin

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Moh99: 12:36am On Sep 22, 2018
any info? @kaizer
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ambassador0(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Hello and good morning nairalanders,
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Boladeyo2301: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Hello guys, I heard the recruitment have been cancelled, please try to confirm if it is a rumour

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (324) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.