Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (961745 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Congratulations to all detective, the next call is around the corner, keep the hope alive.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Achiever4ever:
Congratulations to all detective, the next call is around the corner, keep the hope alive.
bros are you sure with this your information
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Very sure brother
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Hormoniyi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please how many months is for the training?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hormoniyi:
Please how many months is for the training?
U have to be more specific about ur question to get answers sir
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Hormoniyi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kaizer86:

U have to be more specific about ur question to get answers sir
For the DSS cadre sir
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hormoniyi:

For the DSS cadre sir

6 months in camp + 3 months IT/ on d job training
Total 9 months!

Correct me if wrong ooo grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jfkanweyest:

This is a sample message of how a call up message normally appears.
Cadets are yet to be called so y'all should chill.
The call up was to be done according to cadre
Between now and December a lot could happen as the agency is trying its best to meet up with the recruitment due to the fact that a lot of top men have people on the list and no one knows what could happen after the elections.
So fingers crossed and pray to be called up when the time comes.
this so called top men care only about thiers self's... It's not as if they will contribute money and give d agency.. it's not as if they don't av Oda sources of getting employments for thier subordinates.. no hope on that theory o my guy.. now Na prayer time..Sha mk we carry eye de look as for me am exploring Oda options anyone wey go gree click and is best. Shallom
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kaizer86:
this so called top men care only about thiers self's... It's not as if they will contribute money and give d agency.. it's not as if they don't av Oda sources of getting employments for thier subordinates.. no hope on that theory o my guy.. now Na prayer time..Sha mk we carry eye de look as for me am exploring Oda options anyone wey go gree click and is best. Shallom

I can't imagine wots going on with u but, ur recent post seems to me like u have given up already! May b ur source told u about cancelation! grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kaizer86:

I get your point.
But what I mean by top men are those senior management level officers in the service who happen to be friends with the current govt in charge. They are also trying to fix one or two persons of their own into the service now that they have the opportunity to cause no one knows what could happen after the elections.
That's why they would try their possible best to meet up before the elections so that incase things go otherwise after the elections. Tho there are no guarantees. But I have a positive feeling they'd meet up.
Make we dey hope dey pray and stay positive.
That's all I can say for now.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hormoniyi:

For the DSS cadre sir
cadet 6months camp. 3months i.t on the job training. Total 9. Detectives 3.months camp,3months i.t onde job training.. aso 4 months camp.3 months I.t
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
S2Saidu:

I can't imagine wots going on with u but, ur recent post seems to me like u have given up already! May b ur source told u about cancelation! grin
baba u know say me I deal with facts I no de like speculate or anything recruitment is still on at least that's what I've heard.. that it's gonna be in batches and we should be called up next.. but my guy in Dss history when since 2010 wen one cader leaves so late inde year before the other it always means they av carried the people the Wana work wit the exact cader d Wana work with.. and it d recruitment rolls into next year without calls coming in becomes more unlikely.. becos they always Wana get d best of the present which is new recruitment, and u know not everyone who went this far will be so lucky again.. it wasn't easy naa my date over 6k graduates for exams, over 50 for interview. Only 8 for documentation.. e no easy oo. But am yet to get concrete info Sha.. so am not too worried am just stating d fact.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kaizer86:
baba u know say me I deal with facts I no de like speculate or anything recruitment is still on at least that's what I've heard.. that it's gonna be in batches and we should be called up next.. but my guy in Dss history when since 2010 wen one cader leaves so late inde year before the other it always means they av carried the people the Wana work wit the exact cader d Wana work with.. and it d recruitment rolls into next year without calls coming in becomes more unlikely.. becos they always Wana get d best of the present which is new recruitment, and u know not everyone who went this far will be so lucky again.. it wasn't easy naa my date over 6k graduates for exams, over 50 for interview. Only 8 for documentation.. e no easy oo. But am yet to get concrete info Sha.. so am not too worried am just stating d fact.

Understood! Let's hop 4 d best...

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lack of fund has destabilized this recruitment process, it won't go as we and they expected but it will be concluded. Only few will understand this
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by topzy1551: 6:22am On Nov 20, 2018
[Anybody with the Nigerian army DSSC past question and answer should please forward it to my mail....
Topezekiel75@gmail.com. thanksquote author=cozykozy post=73008287]....

Please anyone with the Nigerian army DSSC past question and answer should kindly send it to me through these email..vincentoluwaseun86@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2018
jameshow:
Lack of fund has destabilized this recruitment process, it won't go as we and they expected but it will be concluded. Only few will understand this
mr assurance! Lack of funds destabilise wetin? lol Abeg no try am. excuse wan dey enter small small?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Got the highest assurance cadets are moving soon be on standby..my fears arlv bin allayed .
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kaizer86:
Got the highest assurance cadets are moving soon be on standby..my fears arlv bin allayed .
brother please can you chat me up on whatsapp +447840533582 i am expecting your message God bless you
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
sleuthhound:
mr assurance! Lack of funds destabilise wetin? lol Abeg no try am. excuse wan dey enter small small?

Just wait first and see. The recruitment you said has been cancelled has called detectives to camp. The end justify the means.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kaizer86:

Waiting...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2018
jameshow:

Just wait first and see. The recruitment you said has been cancelled has called detectives to camp. The end justify the means.
oh boi, no dey yarn dust, for where i yarn "recruitmt has bn cancelled"
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sampsonrichy(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2018
sleuthhound:
oh boi, no dey yarn dust, for where i yarn "recruitmt has bn cancelled"
If the recruitment has been cancelled then what are you doing on this page or are you here to mock yourself or is it because you are not successful that is why you are praying for them to cancel it, your prayers will not work
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2018
sampsonrichy:

If the recruitment has been cancelled then what are you doing on this page or are you here to mock your or is it because you are not successful that is why you are praying for them to cancel it, your prayers will not work

OK let me jump in!

I don't know for sure... May b in his previous post he said d recruitment has bn canceled, but d 1 u quote he didn't say recruitment has bn canceled rather he was even asking when did he said that.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by S2Saidu: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2018
I hope d next info reaching dose that have front desk grin is d call to camp...

To all prospective Officers here keeping Dis platform informed with Dia Info from Dia reliable sources ... I personally appreciate every bit of it, nd I hope we meet in camp soon!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
sampsonrichy:

If the recruitment has been cancelled then what are you doing on this page or are you here to mock yourself or is it because you are not successful that is why you are praying for them to cancel it, your prayers will not work
who be dis sef? Where u from? Guy if u cant read & comprehend well, pls dnt jump into any conversation & start yarnin dust

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
sampsonrichy:

brother please can you chat me up on whatsapp +447840533582 i am expecting your message God bless you
baba my fone is down for now o. My fone dey touch..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Next batch is moving mid December.. �� gear up guys...

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Kaizer86:
Next batch is moving mid December.. �� gear up guys...

Mid Dec or no more. This is the info from the right source.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Guards went for training mid October
Detectives went for training mid November
Fingers crossed heading towards December.. Hopefully cadets should be next.

Cause according to what I heard.. It would be in batches starting from the lowest cadre.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by hizick14(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jfkanweyest:
Guards went for training mid October
Detectives went for training mid November
Fingers crossed heading towards December.. Hopefully cadets should be next.

Cause according to what I heard.. It would be in batches starting from the lowest cadre.
but if it is according to cadre, ASO is the next I'm stand to be corrected.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Kentsol: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
sleuthhound:
Bro please send me your number I want to ask you something thanks.
nnamdikent007@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (325) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.