Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:11 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (956546 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
paragon40:
Bros this is Nigeria Anything can hapen.
I know but am assuring u as long as its DSS they must do background on u.. Its d secret service for crying out loud..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by SpatialKing(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
paragon40:
Bros this is Nigeria Anything can hapen.
So because anything happens, can you gain admission to 100 level in any university without writing Jamb?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by paragon40(m): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
SpatialKing:

So because anything happens, can you gain admission to 100 level in any university without writing Jamb?

1. Pre-degree/ remedial in some universities doesn't require you to write jamb

2. Some private uni only need you to buy Jamb form, for the sake of the reg number, you don't need to write the exam.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by paragon40(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Kaizer86:
I know but am assuring u as long as its DSS they must do background on u.. Its d secret service for crying out loud..
Okay Oh i rest my case.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by SpatialKing(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
paragon40:

1. Pre-degree/ remedial in some universities doesn't require you to write jamb

2. Some private uni only need you to buy Jamb form, for the sake of the reg number, you don't need to write the exam.
They shouldn't have asked the candidates to buy, fill and submit or register for Jamb at all... After all everything happens cheesy

Tomorrow now you will tell us that there is someone that only had SSCE certificate only without degree or HND certificate and was called for Cadet camp...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jobalet: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Background check is real. It is a must they do it. They may call you to camp but know for sure that background check is being carried out without ur knowledge.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by paragon40(m): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
SpatialKing:

They shouldn't have asked the candidates to buy, fill and submit or register for Jamb at all... After all everything happens cheesy

Tomorrow now you will tell us that there is someone that only had SSCE certificate only without degree or HND certificate and was called for Cadet camp...
i have answerd your question already. Goodluck.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by shawolin2020(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Can one get disqualify because of flat foot in dss?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2019
SpatialKing:

grin grin grin cheesy lol
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by walegon: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Just saw Lawal Daura at the airport, waiting for his luggage. He looked so normal, cool and collected for someone who once headed Nigeria's spy agency.
It seems I always the only one that recognised him; cudnt even summon courage to say some words. I am sure the stories reported by the media about his firing is just a tip of the iceberg of what really happened that day. Great guy !

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
According to reports seems cadets will be moving next week although its unconfirmed from a low source.. But am hopeful
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ThatKING(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
walegon:
Just saw Lawal Daura at the airport, waiting for his luggage. He looked so normal, cool and collected for someone who once headed Nigeria's spy agency.
It seems I always the only one that recognised him; cudnt even summon courage to say some words. I am sure the stories reported by the media about his firing is just a tip of the iceberg of what really happened that day. Great guy !
be bold next time bro... It's nice meeting new people
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by charlito94(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pls when is the DSS making recruitment for 2019, requirements, procedures n exam date if possible cos I hv tried all means even gone to their office to find out but no useful info
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by MrSuama(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
charlito94:
Pls when is the DSS making recruitment for 2019, requirements, procedures n exam date if possible cos I hv tried all means even gone to their office to find out but no useful info

The last one was January 2018. Write your application letter and keep with photocopies of your credentials. Because when the recruitment starts, you might go to your state Command and they will tell you they have not started collecting application due to lack of signal from Abuja or wickedness. And when they eventually start, they will collect for a day or two and say they are done. Senior applicants here have testified that DSS recruitment is now done after every two years. So probably till 2020.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by SpatialKing(m): 5:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Please what's the salary like for DSS SIO II Cadet?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2019
SpatialKing:
Please what's the salary like for DSS SIO II Cadet?
180 -200k allowances exclusive.. They pay onde 15th and on de 30th.. Half half.. So u dont go broke or have a need to a stain ur hands except ur just a greedy person that can't be content with that salary..

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jobalet: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Click like if your relatives/guarantor have NOT been contacted click share if your relatives/guarantor have been contacted

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nostradamus: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2019
This dss job is taking forever man.

Abeg I have two questions oo

1)can one who applied for dss job the last time but wasn't picked reapply again whenever the next recruitment is on?

2)how is the cadets training like(what are the things we should expect,challenges we may likely encounter in training,what they do in training,can one leave the training school to go catch fun outside/go play bet9ja,can we toast the girls there,are phones/laptops allowed inside e. t. c)?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Nostradamus:
This dss job is taking forever man.

Abeg I have two questions oo

1)can one who applied for dss job the last time but wasn't picked reapply again whenever the next recruitment is on?

2)how is the cadets training like(what are the things we should expect,challenges we may likely encounter in training,what they do in training,can one leave the training school to go catch fun outside/go play bet9ja,can we toast the girls there,are phones/laptops allowed inside e. t. c)?
bros the recruitment done already stew so calm down.. I heard as of this week state directors were at abuja HQ prepping for movements.. Cadets training cost more money, and time, and energy on the part of the agency.. Unlike other caders..
Definitely ur free to do so as many times as u want except u exceed the age limit which may rule u out during interview stage if u get that far, but again if ur exceptional and God says so then it will be so..
Bet 9ja me Bros u go man up oo.. Take training seriously DSS nobi joke, yes they,ll be fun Sundays after the first month is outing where u can go buy small small tins u need or just generally go have fun and come back before 6pm. U don't wana mess up the chance u have after coming so far leave the women, d drinks, and wateva concentrate get over the line wen u come out u can follow all de women u want if na ur way.. Expect intelligence training, expect physical combat training, expect gun handling, expect classes for learning, except test to showcase wat UV learnt.. obey d last command, drop all pride and bad attitude in ur house.. Ul be fine.. To the best of my understanding

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jobalet: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jobalet:
Click like if your relatives/guarantor have NOT been contacted
click share if your relatives/guarantor have been contacted

It means only 2 prospective officer's relatives have been contacted so far from this group
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Kaizer86 post=74434681] bros the recruitment done already stew so calm down.. I heard as of this week state directors were at abuja HQ prepping for movements.. Cadets training cost more money, and time, and energy on the part of the agency.. Unlike other caders..
Definitely ur free to do so as many times as u want except u exceed the age limit which may rule u out during interview stage if u get that far, but again if ur exceptional and God says so then it will be so..
Bet 9ja me Bros u go man up oo.. Take training seriously DSS nobi joke, yes they,ll be fun Sundays after the first month is outing where u can go buy small small tins u need or just generally go have fun and come back before 6pm. U don't wana mess up the chance u have after coming so far leave the women, d drinks, and wateva concentrate get over the line wen u come out u can follow all de women u want if na ur way.. Expect intelligence training, expect physical combat training, expect gun handling, expect classes for learning, except test to showcase wat UV learnt.. obey d last command, drop all pride and bad attitude in ur house.. Ul be fine.. To the best of my understanding.

Its being a while i commented here, I only read comments and move on. When I was saying i give assurance that recruitment will not be canceled some named me mr assurance meanwhile this info is the most correct information anyone could ever give here

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by swaggabrown(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Just imagine. May God help us all..

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jobalet: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
swaggabrown:
Just imagine. May God help us all..

Hmm, this is just one in a thousand. we will surely get more of them.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2019
Kaizer pls do you have idea of the outcome of the directors meeting that ended yesterday?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nostradamus: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kaizer86:
bros the recruitment done already stew so calm down.. I heard as of this week state directors were at abuja HQ prepping for movements.. Cadets training cost more money, and time, and energy on the part of the agency.. Unlike other caders..
Bet 9ja me Bros u go man up oo.. Take training seriously DSS nobi joke, yes they,ll be fun Sundays after the first month is outing where u can go buy small small tins u need or just generally go have fun and come back before 6pm. U don't wana mess up the chance u have after coming so far leave the women, d drinks, and wateva concentrate get over the line wen u come out u can follow all de women u want if na ur way.. Expect intelligence training, expect physical combat training, expect gun handling, expect classes for learning, except test to showcase wat UV learnt.. obey d last command, drop all pride and bad attitude in ur house.. Ul be fine.. To the best of my understanding
ok boss. Abeg is there anytime that camp will be free(like an open day)when we can take a trip to check on people at home maybe for like two or three days?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Success1930:
@ Kaizer.Goodevening to you. Pls wat is d outcome of the meeting that was held last week and any good news..As january is going gradually...I hope this is the month we SSIO II are moving to camp...Success await everyone of us...
no info yet man.. Let's see how the week rolls out.. Let's hope for 3rd Sundays as usual.. Could be dis week or next..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nostradamus:
ok boss. Abeg is there anytime that camp will be free(like an open day)when we can take a trip to check on people at home maybe for like two or three days?
free days are Sundays.. But u can't go so far.. Cos ul av to return before gates closed.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jayden12345: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
shawolin2020:
Can one get disqualify because of flat foot in dss?
.can someone answer this question please.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nostradamus: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kaizer86:
free days are Sundays.. But u can't go so far.. Cos ul av to return before gates closed.
alright boss, Gracia's.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jayden12345:

.can someone answer this question please.

Military and paramilitary dont take flat foot. the reason which i dont know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (324) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.