Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (961072 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by nuradeen011(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
truffle:
which of the elections,presidential or governorship
I am only told after election
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by infoleak: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
As this cadet recruitment don reach dis stage bliev it or not, if dis govt wins d election, recruitment will be put on hold bt if they loose invitation to camp will come like a speed of light. Dont ask me 4 source bt read d hand writing on d wall.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
https://m.facebook.com/712378162/posts/10156332514263163/ ya,all check out where ur recruitment money has allegedly gone to... Now u know the reason for the delay of cb30.. From detective to cadet's.. Becos they trying to cover up for short falls inde accounts.. This might have just cost ya,all d job from d looks of tingz
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Xzibito(m): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Kaizer man i read that post thoroughly but jst check it out doesn't make sense and if that's true am 100% sure sahara report would have done d honor of spreading that news
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Kaizer86:
https://m.facebook.com/712378162/posts/10156332514263163/ ya,all check out where ur recruitment money has allegedly gone to... Now u know the reason for the delay of cb30.. From detective to cadet's.. Becos they trying to cover up for short falls inde accounts.. This might have just cost ya,all d job from d looks of tingz

Funding for election is different from funding for recruitment which would have been incorporated into the budget now
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2019
One plus one makes two... Guys u can't deny d negative impact that man's tenure had on d agency's funds and funding.. They will just try and cover up becos as an agency de dont like dia short comings to be out inde public.. But forget dat post sef.. What's happening now is cutting corners to make sure de block d holes in de funding.. Ul not wana hear d truth but I'll still say it.. Do u know why de ddnt take detectives and aso in 2016? Where did the money for thier training go to Ask ursef that...do u also knw dat money for training is always singed up in de budget for every recruitment year?? . Do u know he hardly released funds for operations and it caused serious anger n low morale inde agency at d time.. Do u know why the detectives and aso havnt done thier full training on time? Ask ursef dont allow anybody tell u its because of elections becos dey knew der was gona be elections and as an agency shud av planned for it or had a time table. They cut thier time short to save funds.. Cadets training wch is d nost expensive and longest cant be rushed but i bet even if cadets go sef dey might not do de full 6months except of course dey,ll use some operational budget for this year for d training still trying to block holes u see... Abi ask ursef has presido signed 2019 budgetSo all dey are doing is using Peter to pay for Paul's short comings.. Ders no smoke wit out fire... Small small links to d bigger picture.. Am not saying it to incite anybody, I came across it and I like to clarify anytin I put down wit my own points from my research..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by truffle: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2019
Kaizer86:
One plus one makes two... Guys u can't deny d negative impact that man's tenure had on d agency's funds and funding.. They will just try and cover up becos as an agency de dont like dia short comings to be out inde public.. But forget dat post sef.. What's happening now is cutting corners to make sure de block d holes in de funding.. Ul not wana hear d truth but I'll still say it.. Do u know why de ddnt take detectives and aso in 2016? Where did the money for thier training go to Ask ursef that...do u also knw dat money for training is always singed up in de budget for every recruitment year?? . Do u know he hardly released funds for operations and it caused serious anger n low morale inde agency at d time.. Do u know why the detectives and aso havnt done thier full training on time? Ask ursef dont allow anybody tell u its because of elections becos dey knew der was gona be elections and as an agency shud av planned for it or had a time table. They cut thier time short to save funds.. Cadets training wch is d nost expensive and longest cant be rushed but i bet even if cadets go sef dey might not do de full 6months except of course dey,ll use some operational budget for this year for d training still trying to block holes u see... Abi ask ursef has presido signed 2019 budgetSo all dey are doing is using Peter to pay for Paul's short comings.. Ders no smoke wit out fire... Small small links to d bigger picture.. Am not saying it to incite anybody, I came across it and I like to clarify anytin I put down wit my own points from my research..
reading the facebook post and seeing all that,then I know for sure that the problem is just starting,I'd implore everyone to forget about this recruitment and just move on to other things really,this recruitment is starting to look like a wild goose chase,and as we all know wild goose chase never always have good ending,pls guys let us move on like Kaizer who has already clinched Air Force let us all actualise our promising futures in other spheres of life,GOD bless you all
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2019
truffle:
reading the facebook post and seeing all that,then I know for sure that the problem is just starting,I'd implore everyone to forget about this recruitment and just move on to other things really,this recruitment is starting to look like a wild goose chase,and as we all know wild goose chase never always have good ending,pls guys let us move on like Kaizer who has already clinched Air Force let us all actualise our promising futures in other spheres of life,GOD bless you all
bros shey de said after elections let's just wait and see..but if e enter March 2nd week and guy una no move... Dont waste any opportunity u have ooo... Cos I no sabi who do dis Nigeria like dis that an agency will do recruitment and d so called recruits will wait for one year before even going for a training course that will take anoda half a year..its sad oo. I de para for my guys wey still de ground d wait.. Fingers crossed we hope for the best.. But expect d worst.. Dats how u survive any challenge.. Ya,all pray this tin happens one year of wait nobi joke oo..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2019
On this thread, keep your own opinion to yourself. You are entitled to it but let it be for yourself, you dont need to tell us whether to move on or to stay. Mind you most of us here are not jobless we are working. We all have source or sources, if the recruitment will be cancelled we will be told. If you want to quit believing you are free but leave us that will believe to the end. let me say this in bold, THIS RECRUITMENT WILL BE CONCLUDED.
Enough of unverified info and personal opinion rather than info with sources.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by truffle: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2019
jameshow:
On this thread, keep your own opinion to yourself. You are entitled to it but let it be for yourself, you dont need to tell us whether to move on or to stay. Mind you most of us here are not jobless we are working. We all have source or sources, if the recruitment will be cancelled we will be told. If you want to quit believing you are free but leave us that will believe to the end. let me say this in bold, THIS RECRUITMENT WILL BE CONCLUDED.
bro,no be fight o,I was only advising not trynna force my opinion considering how things are going and which we are all seeing,sorry if u feel berated by my post,I'm also still hoping for the best too,I'm just trynna say we should prepare for the worst that's all ,thank u

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2019
what will be must surely be my people. So don't be discourage.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Xzibito(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2019
*jfkanweyest* anything from your end
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sodiqkolawole: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
jameshow:

I don't know why you are taking it personal as if you are the only one following this thread. You just said he has right to his opinion, then why stressing it! Well, there are many things going wrong on this recruitment which most of us knew. Well, i have moved on but if it later works out, am good for it.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Shaka6278: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2019
jameshow:

Funny Boy. But Well Said. Please everybody is entitled to thier own beliefs. If you feel recruitment won't be concluded. Shhhhh Up you don't need to voice it out OR are you a dream killer?. and let the hopeful continue to hope. Thank you.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
No fears guys

cheesy grin

It's just time

Believe
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Haaa see as una pour frustration on top homeboy head.. Easy ooo. Its a public forum na.. de guy can speak his mind.. Just as u can... Everybody de vex yes, everybody de frustrated we knw.. But easy wit eachoda abeg.. Remember small world.. We hope for the best
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Shaka6278: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=Kaizer86 post=75731852]Haaa see as una pour frustration on top homeboy head.. Easy ooo. Its a public forum na.. de guy can speak his mind.. Just as u can... Everybody de vex yes, everybody de frustrated we knw.. But easy wit eachoda abeg.. Remember small world.. We hope for the best[/qcuote]

Yea Your head dey there G.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Carry ur p.v.c and step out tomoro.. Let ur votes count!! Be safe guys and goodluck ll be off for awhile as training is about to get more intense.. But if I av any info I'll try n drop

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 4:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Now that election has been postponed I pray it doesn't affect the call up to camp
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Shaka6278: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=sparog post=75776412]Now that election has been postponed I pray it doesn't affect the call up to camp[/quote
Mehn this is Nigeria. this will surely affect everything. Wetin Man go do. Let's just be sitting at one corner observing.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Moh99: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
D room is silent
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
https://leadership.ng/2019/02/19/dss-denies-former-dg-still-controls-its-affairs/

I want to use this medium to wake expectant candidates up. there is no cause for alarm. This recruitment will be concluded. Above link is to debunk what someone said two weeks ago. However, my post is not as a result of the link as there is no correlation but i posted as a result of confidence and assurance i have on this recruitment process. cheers!!!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Shaka6278: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
jameshow:
https://leadership.ng/2019/02/19/dss-denies-former-dg-still-controls-its-affairs/

I want to use this medium to wake expectant candidates up. there is no cause for alarm. This recruitment will be concluded. Above link is to debunk what someone said two weeks ago. However, my post is not as a result of the link as there is no correlation but i posted as a result of confidence and assurance i have on this recruitment process. cheers!!!

Thanks for this. ��
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by efikboii(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
you guys should pray hard, because if Atiku wins problem go they o.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
jameshow:

bro they won't agree before na.. Dey must debunk.. Even house wey jnr broda get money pass snr broda snr broda go still wan claim power.. Nd yes fro now recruitment wil be concluded insha allah https://punchng.com/cupp-asks-dss-to-arrest-prosecute-daura-for-impersonation/
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
efikboii:
you guys should pray hard, because if Atiku wins problem go they o.
where the problem wan from come?? Atiku wins de accelerate the process so as not to loose out dia slots. Buhari win de process continue as expected at least for now.. So I clearly dont see d issue except u know sometin ur not sharing wit d house.??
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kaizer86:
where the problem wan from come?? Atiku wins de accelerate the process so as not to loose out dia slots. Buhari win de process continue as expected at least for now.. So I clearly dont see d issue except u know sometin ur not sharing wit d house.??

My thoughts exactly

I just pray God gives us the insight to choose who is best for us as a country
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2019
The sacked director general of State Security Service, Lawal Daura.
Anti-corruption operatives in Abuja are currently grilling the Assistant Director of Finance at the country’s secret police agency otherwise known as the SSS, Kunle Kadri, for alleged fraud and mismanagement, inside sources at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have told PREMIUM TIMES.

Mr Kadri, an accountant and a financial manager, was whisked from his home Tuesday in handcuffs and is currently detained at the cells of the Idiagbon House headquarters of the EFCC in Abuja.

The EFCC is not officially speaking on Mr Kadri’s investigation but usually reliable inside voices hinted on Wednesday of “alarming holes and loose nets” that are invariably destined to end at the gatehouse of the former director general of the SSS, Lawal Daura, who was dismissed from service last year when he sent ninja-like, gun-toting, masked men to the National Assembly to try take over the parliament and achieve the purpose of the executive branch of the government.

Mr Daura, now with a fully operational office on Lake Chad Street in the sedate Maitama district of the federal capital, is curiously enjoying what appears to be a status makeover and is widely perceived to be back in an enhanced freelance service and consultancy for the administration which is currently battling a difficult re-election bid.

Rivers Rep, Boma Goodhead, dares DSS
Rivers Rep, Boma Goodhead, dares DSS
Mr Kadri is a noted ally and confidant of Mr Daura and is suspected to be still in active dialogue with him “so much as to describe it as a fiduciary relationship,” according to PREMIUM TIMES sources.

Detectives at the EFCC say they believe Mr Kadri will help provide some sunshine around the brewing controversy on the N10.2 billion supplementary budget that the SSS received, in part, for its elections operations.

The supplementary election budget was proposed while Mr Daura headed the SSS but was released after his exit and during the tenure of the current head of the agency, Yusuf Bichi.

“We think he is already making helpful statements for now and since he has worked with the past three directors-general of the service, there is no better person to offer a literate interpretation of some of the barbed edges in the accounting process at the agency,” a PREMIUM TIMES source remarked.

Neither EFCC operatives nor SSS officials have so far offered any official suggestions of a Daura dimension to the N10.2 billion controversy; but the SSS on Tuesday curiously crossed communication lines by issuing a tough warning to the public to desist from engaging its former director-general, Mr Daura, on its behalf. The SSS claimed that it has been inundated with insinuations that Mr Daura still wields influence in its internal affairs, months after he was fired from office.

“While the Service debunks this false belief, it warns that any person or group that further engages him or his representatives/associates does so at their own peril,” SSS spokesperson Peter Afunanya said in a statement.

“The Service will not tolerate acts of impersonation designed to undermine it and will decisively deal with person(s), no matter how highly placed, that may engage in such behaviour,” Mr Afunanya’s statement stressed.

SSS Officials (Photo Credit: Guardian Nigeria)
Although the SSS offered no specifics on whether or not it was in possession of credible complaints about questionable deals involving Mr Daura and unsuspecting persons prior to its statement, the arrest and questioning of his finance director hours after the SSS statement has heightened suspicion of a veiled correspondence between Mr Daura’s future in retirement and Mr Kadri’s new status as suspect.

When contacted on Thursday, the SSS spokesperson, Mr Afunanya said he was not aware of Mr Kadri’s arrest and would get back when he gets more information. EFCC spokesperson Tony Orilade did not pick or return calls to his phone.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Remember when I said there is no smoke without fire... From all reports u can see the truth is slowly coming out.. This man might have cost ya,all de job.. Him don chop training money better believe that.. That's why de agency is struggling to fill d hole inde budget and send prospective cadets to camp..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Kaizer86:
Remember when I said there is no smoke without fire... From all reports u can see the truth is slowly coming out.. This man might have cost ya,all de job.. Him don chop training money better believe that.. That's why de agency is struggling to fill d hole inde budget and send prospective cadets to camp..

Baba, Election money is different from recruitment money. This 10.2billion was released far after recruitment started. Are you now saying the agency didn't know that they don't have enough money for the recruitment when they invited cadets? There are some facts you don't have yet. Dig deep on this recruitment money and come back to prove me wrong. The money for recruitment is available DSS isnt broke but the election and it budget that is causing issue and the delay. This recruitment will be concluded.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
jameshow:

Baba, Election money is different from recruitment money. This 10.2billion was released far after recruitment started. Are you now saying the agency didn't know that they don't have enough money for the recruitment when they invited cadets? There are some facts you don't have yet. Dig deep on this recruitment money and come back to prove me wrong. The money for recruitment is available DSS isnt broke but the election and it budget that is causing issue and the delay. This recruitment will be concluded.
hommie what am saying is... Money for training has been chopped.. Way before de sacked him.. Dis one is just to show de inadequacies.. And proof dat money has actually been chopped.. If de can still stay out a d system and chopp money meant for d system talkless more of wen he was de system.. Hope u get my vibe?? Am not insinuating recruitment won't hold.. All am saying is de delay is cos of him..

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (325) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

Viewing this topic: Ziggyzigzag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.