Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (52950 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
{If you are new to this thread, make sure you read into page 3 and 4 to really understand what I am teaching here. Be patient and read.}

A new and updated thread has been stated. You can check there also: https://www.nairaland.com/2953459/update-captcha-entry-jobs-online

Hello Nairalanders,

The knowledge and experience I have belongs to me. I have the right to share, sell or withhold my knowledge as it pleases me. Now I have created this thread to teach anyone who wishes to make money online without any investment. In fact, if you start tomorrow, you will make $7 to $15 before evening. Multiply that by 30. That is $200 to $400 monthly. At today's exchange rate of over N300 to a dollar, you will be making N60,000 to N120,000 per month.

Forget the N3,000 I wrote in my topic. This lecture is FREE. I am not selling any ebook. I just wrote the N3,000 to drive a particular set of people away from this thread. Those people who hate to pay for what they need. They always want to get everything free. Yet they want to make all the money. If you have an open mind, you will always get things for free. For you to be on this thread, you have an open mind and I will share what I have to share with you for FREE. Don't worry you are not buying any N3,000 ebook.

You can send me N3,000 gift when you have made your first $200 from what I am teaching on this thread.

Ok Let's get started.

First the rules:

1. I am not advertising anything here. I am only teaching. If the mods move this thread to advert section, I will stop posting and even delete everything I have posted till that moment.

2. You can ask questions here. Everything will be openly shared here for all to learn.

3. I do not guarantee that you will make money with this, however, I am very sure, very very sure that you will make money. I do not guarantee you sha. lol

4. Do not be selfish. As you make money with what I will be teaching, please come back to share your experience and let others learn too.

Now Frequently Asked Questions

1. How much to I need to start?
Answer: Zero Naira, Zero Kobo

2. Will I be investing any money?
Answer: No No No

3. What do I need to start then?
Answer: A constant access to fast internet.

4. What do you stand to gain from teaching us?
Answer: Nothing. I just feel like talking.

5. How much have you make from this?
Answer: I have made more than $2,000.

6. What is this thing you are talking about?
Answer: I was joking when I said you can make money online. There's no way to make money online. Just playing around lol. Ok here it is --- Handling Online Captcha Entry Jobs.

More details in my next post.

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is a very simple and direct way to make money online. You spend time completing a simple online task and you make money.

What is Online Captcha Entry?

I am sure you have at least basic knowledge of internet if you are reading this post. And you must have account on sites like Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo etc. If you have joined any of the site like above or others on internet then you must have experienced the Captcha. This is a human verification test so that no automated bot or software can join their site. Just see 2 different examples below to understand this better.

There are many companies who need to signup in large quantities on thousands of websites on internet. They can create the automatic software to signup on the websites but there is no technology to solve these Captcha automatically.

And that is where they need human to solve these Captcha

When they create accounts on these sites, they come across Captcha & send that Captcha image to the Captcha solver. You have very short time to enter the exact characters provided in the image & you must have good accuracy to solve these images.

Therefore, what you need to succeed in this are

1. Speed a fast internet. You must complete a Captcha in less 15 seconds
2. Accuracy. You must time the Captcha correctly. 95% of the time

More details in the next post

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Riar: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
following
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
How much can I earn, with Online Captcha Entry?

Online Captcha Entry sites pay per 1,000 solved Captcha. And they pay between $0.45 and $2. So when you solve 1,000 Captchas, you make this amount. Quite a lot you have to do. Anyway, it works. Let's do some math

On average, complete 2 Captchas in 15 seconds, it means you complete 8 Captchas in 1 minute.
In 1 hour, you will complete 8 x 60 = 480 Captchas
480 x 8 hours = Approx 4,000 Captchas. This could earn you up to $8 per day.

In 30 days, this is $240.

Not much but still reasonable.

[b]{New Update as at 1st Feb, 2016}

I have being quite busy, so couldn't respond here. I have seen all your post. Now, I can see most of the challenges you are having as you start up. Let me try to assist as much as I can.

I have a good friend who has a much bigger business center which he uses for this Captcha job. The last time I visited him, I counted 16PCs. He used to operate a Cybercafe there but the business went dead. When this Captcha stuff came up, it resurrected his business. I asked him if there is a way to make it easier for newbies who just started online Captcha solving to earn better with less struggles. Well, he has offered his business center as an easy platform for anyone who would like to get started with less stress and less time involvement while still making the best income out of this Captcha solving job.

He prefers to communicate and respond via email. For this reason I can't post the details of how he does his thing online. I will send it to you via email.

If you need assistance on this Captcha job and would like to benefit from the resources available at my friends business center, simply drop your email here and I will send you the details.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
How I did it that increased my earnings.

I have a job. A demanding one at that. So I do not have the time to solve Captchas often. I liked the concept, so I tried for 2 months at my spare time. I made some money. I was sure it pays, then I improvised.

I rented a shop. Bought some desktops and did connections like you would do a business centre. Just 4 systems though. I placed a vacancy for young school leavers who have MSword knowledge with fast typing Skills with accuracy. And they must live within that area. Some applied.

They are between 16 and 19 years. 3 girls and a guy. I pay them N18,000 per month. Big money for them. Nigeria minimum wage. lol.

So I trained them and I monitor their performance by logging in from work. In all, that small shop gives me around N150,000 profit monthly after all expenses. And I don't do anything there.

I have being quite busy, so couldn't respond here. I have seen all your post. Now, I can see most of the challenges you are having as you start up. Let me try to assist as much as I can.

I have a good friend who has a much bigger business center which he uses for this Captcha job. The last time I visited him, I counted 16PCs. He used to operate a Cybercafe there but the business went dead. When this Captcha stuff came up, it resurrected his business. I asked him if there is a way to make it easier for newbies who just started online Captcha solving to earn better with less struggles. Well, he has offered his business center as an easy platform for anyone who would like to get started with less stress and less time involvement while still making the best income out of this Captcha solving job.

He prefers to communicate and respond via email. For this reason I can't post the details of how he does his thing online. I will send it to you via email.

If you need assistance on this Captcha job and would like to benefit from the resources available at my friends business center, simply drop your email here and I will send you the details.[/b]

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by tugrow(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good info, are you selling the info Cos you said something about eBook
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
tugrow:
Good info, are you selling the info Cos you said something about eBook

Read the first post. I am not selling anything jare. I just want only few people to enter this thread. And the best way to chase people away is by writing ebook for sale. The info is free. I will be adding more as I have time to type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by tripplephi: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
francababy:
How I did it that increased my earnings.

I have a job. A demanding one at that. So I do not have the time to solve Captchas often. I liked the concept, so I tried for 2 months at my spare time. I made some money. I was sure it pays, then I improvised.

I rented a shop. Both some desktops and did connections like you would do a business centre. Just 4 systems though. I placed a vacancy for young school leavers who have MSword knowledge with fast typing Skills with a curacy. And they must live within that area. Some applied.

They are between 16 and 19 years. 3 girls and a guy. I pay them N18,000 per month. Big money for them. Nigeria minimum wage. lol.

So I trained them and I monitor their performance by logging in from work. In all, that small shop gives me around N150,000 profit monthly after all expenses. And I don't do anything there.

hmm

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
tripplephi:

IF THIS IS REAL PLS MAIL/SMS ME YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS N I WILL PAY 3K FOR D MATERIALS O
Nna, I am not selling anything o
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by tripplephi: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
francababy:

Nna, I am not selling anything o

I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE, MY ISSUE WAS A LEGIT WITHDRAWAL METHOD, NICE CONCEPT THO
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
tripplephi:

MY MAIL IS TRIPPLEPHIL at GMAIL dot COM, but wait, HOW COME ITS NOT FREE YET LEGIT, ABEG WHATS D CATCH

See this one ooo? Can you read?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by shocker007(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Activityj(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Keep it up! I appreciate your effort sir.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by tugrow(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
francababy:

Read the first post. I am not selling anything jare. I just want only few people to enter this thread. And the best way to chase people away is by writing ebook for sale. The info is free. I will be adding more as I have time to type.
thanks I am following you bomber to bomber, please must we used laptop /desktop for this only, can't go with phone?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Activityj:
Keep it up! I appreciate your effort sir.
Thanks but I am not Sir wink
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by morgan2p(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op ride on am with u
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
tugrow:
thanks I am following you bomber to bomber, please must we used laptop /desktop for this only, can't go with phone?

I have not tried it with phone. Maybe it will work.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Next Update will cover

1. Captcha Entry Sites Payment Options

2. How to collect your money.

3. List of proven Captcha Entry sites that have lots of jobs and pay on time

4. How to join these sites and get work

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by tripplephi: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
francababy:
Next Update will cover

OK
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by tugrow(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
francababy:
Next Update will cover

Good job, God bless you as you want to food our table

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Activityj(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
francababy:
Thanks but I am not Sir wink
noted
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by morgan2p(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
francababy:
Next Update will cover
God go bless u as we day wait for the next info

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by timbs001(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Following...
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by timbs001(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Following
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by greataj(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Booty4me: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sounds good
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
GOD BLESS U. WAITING FOR HOW TO GET STARTED
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by godly2: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good keep it up.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
I'm here to stay. Adding additional income to my fiverr and domain sales biz. Online Biz pays jare.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by sugarsoul(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
God bless you o.p, thanks a lot
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by lcoral(f): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice one @ op. Try finish d lecture o so u don't keep us hanging.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yes I am back. Today was one busy day.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days / Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.