Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (52951 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by dopeJemi: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
The payment options are somehow, are they applicable to Africa? The only ones I can see there That you can use to collect your money in Africa are western union or maybe bank cheque

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

What if I don't want to be paid the minimum and want to wait till month ending when the money must have piled up to a reasonable amount

Some sites would allow you to do this. You can build up your cash pile and then withdraw at the end of the month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
dopeJemi:
The payment options are somehow, are they applicable to Africa? The only ones I can see there That you can use to collect your money in Africa are western union or maybe bank cheque

It seems you are very fresh to internet business. The options that are mentioned are not Africa friendly? It is only Paypal that you can't use in Nigeria. The others are cool.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Jonyblaze:

You said they pay 0.45usd to 1.5usd, what is the criteria for 1.5 and what is the criteria for 0.45? Is it based on how fast your answer? And at first I saw you talk of 2usd , but when mentioning the sites you said 1.5, so which one is it? 2usd? Or 1.5
Yes it gets up to $2. The criteria for $1.5 and for $0.45 depends on some factors

1. Your rating. If you have a small record of being fast and accurate, you get higher prices.
2. The time of the day influences the price too. If they have few Captcha jobs and very many workers, the price reduces. If they have few workers online at that time and many Captchas to be solved, then the price goes up.

[b]{New Update as at 1st Feb, 2016}

I have being quite busy, so couldn't respond here. I have seen all your post. Now, I can see most of the challenges you are having as you start up. Let me try to assist as much as I can.

I have a good friend who has a much bigger business center which he uses for this Captcha job. The last time I visited him, I counted 16PCs. He used to operate a Cybercafe there but the business went dead. When this Captcha stuff came up, it resurrected his business. I asked him if there is a way to make it easier for newbies who just started online Captcha solving to earn better with less struggles. Well, he has offered his business center as an easy platform for anyone who would like to get started with less stress and less time involvement while still making the best income out of this Captcha solving job.

He prefers to communicate and respond via email. For this reason I can't post the details of how he does his thing online. I will send it to you via email.

If you need assistance on this Captcha job and would like to benefit from the resources available at my friends business center, simply drop your email here and I will send you the details.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Godwin10(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
francababy:

I explained the different payment options in my previous posts. With these payment options, you can collect your money. For example, if they pay with Perfect Money, you can choose your payment options as perfect money. They pay you immediately you reach the minimum. You can then withdraw your perfect money using exchangers in Nigeria. Same things goes for Payza.
Okies. smiley I was thinking more like you want to go in-depth on which of the methods you use since we know the withdrawal process of such foreign sites could be tedious for Nigerians. I see debit cards as one of the options. I will advice folks check that one out.
Gracias Ma'am.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by dopeJemi: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
francababy:

It seems you are very fresh to internet business. The options that are mentioned are not Africa friendly? It is only Paypal that you can't use in Nigeria. The others are cool.

I already started on one of the site you posted, it's going well I must admit, they have only 3 pay out options... here are pictures of the options and also my acc balance

Which of the options is african friendly? And how do I subscribe to it?

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by khayc(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
@francababy first of all i must say thanks and I really wish we had more resilient women like u, even one that has opened the eyes of men like me. I would like to visit one of ur offices to see your setup with thin clients I guess and all . and then understand ur remote monitoring process. Thanks... It's OK to say no to... I hope that's not an issue?

Awesome read

francababy:

Yes it gets up to $2. The criteria for $1.5 and for $0.45 depends on some factors

1. Your rating. If you have a small record of being fast and accurate, you get higher prices.
2. The time of the day influences the price too. If they have few Captcha jobs and very many workers, the price reduces. If they have few workers online at that time and many Captchas to be solved, then the price goes up.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by aurakul: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

Chill till after the second day.. what payment option do you plan to choose?
paypal although my paypal account is not verified

And also a little bit of advice to everyone on the thread:if you plan on sitting behind your computer for hours, it would be better to sign up for about 5-10 pay to click sites as that will boost your earnings and make your time online more worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by dopeJemi: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
aurakul:

paypal although my paypal account is not verified

And also a little bit of advice to everyone on the thread:if you plan on sitting behind your computer for hours, it would be better to sign up for about 5-10 pay to click sites as that will boost your earnings and make your time online more worthwhile.

Can you put me through on how you can withdraw your money from your PayPal acc?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

I already started on one of the site you posted, it's going well I must admit, they have only 3 pay out options... here are pictures of the options and also my acc balance

Which of the options is african friendly? And how do I subscribe to it?

I am glad you started and you are already making some money. Even though it is small, you have started. For payment option, you can use Payza or webmoney. These two are Nigeria friendly. And we have exchangers that exchange these two in Nigeria.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by dopeJemi: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
francababy:

I am glad you started and you are already making some money. Even though it is small, you have started. For payment option, you can use Payza or webmoney. These two are Nigeria friendly. And we have exchangers that exchange these two in Nigeria.

Alright thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Blackkie: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
You are doing something great here!
Are you also into article writing, data entering and social media managing - I need someone who can just show me what to do in these 3 areas. I can work for free to get grounded in it. Can you help please?

francababy:

Yes you can do this full time. If you invest that much with 25 to 30 desktops, you already have a Business Process Outsourcing company my brother. You can never make a loss. You can assign 15 desktops to Captcha solving and put the remaining in other jobs like article writing, data entry, social media campaign managing etc. You will break even in your first year. Investing N2m means you only need to make $10k net to break even.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by tollbell: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Thanks, I am following and thinking towards your direction, pls when you employ the people did you give them your username and password or you open different accounts for each of them to do the CAPTCHA job.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
tollbell:
Thanks, I am following and thinking towards your direction, pls when you employ the people did you give them your username and password or you open different accounts for each of them to do the CAPTCHA job.
I opened different accounts for them but I did not tell them it is their account. It is company account and these are their respective login details.

[b]{New Update as at 1st Feb, 2016}

I have being quite busy, so couldn't respond here. I have seen all your post. Now, I can see most of the challenges you are having as you start up. Let me try to assist as much as I can.

I have a good friend who has a much bigger business center which he uses for this Captcha job. The last time I visited him, I counted 16PCs. He used to operate a Cybercafe there but the business went dead. When this Captcha stuff came up, it resurrected his business. I asked him if there is a way to make it easier for newbies who just started online Captcha solving to earn better with less struggles. Well, he has offered his business center as an easy platform for anyone who would like to get started with less stress and less time involvement while still making the best income out of this Captcha solving job.

He prefers to communicate and respond via email. For this reason I can't post the details of how he does his thing online. I will send it to you via email.

If you need assistance on this Captcha job and would like to benefit from the resources available at my friends business center, simply drop your email here and I will send you the details.[/b]
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Some sites require you to enter an invitation code when signing up. If you encounter such a site, just let me know. I will give you the invitation code.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by charcoal(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
nice info God bless you op.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by morgan2p(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
francababy:
Some sites require you to enter an invitation code when signing up. If you encounter such a site, just let me know. I will give you the invitation code.

this is the little i have achieved for now to withdraw into ma bitcoin account. still going to $1 to withdraw then transfer from bitcoin to paypal see screen shot

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by domainservice(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
francababy:
This is a very simple and direct way to make money online. You spend time completing a simple online task and you make money.

What is Online Captcha Entry?

I am sure you have at least basic knowledge of internet if you are reading this post. And you must have account on sites like Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo etc. If you have joined any of the site like above or others on internet then you must have experienced the Captcha. This is a human verification test so that no automated bot or software can join their site. Just see 2 different examples below to understand this better.

There are many companies who need to signup in large quantities on thousands of websites on internet. They can create the automatic software to signup on the websites but there is no technology to solve these Captcha automatically.

And that is where they need human to solve these Captcha

When they create accounts on these sites, they come across Captcha & send that Captcha image to the Captcha solver. You have very short time to enter the exact characters provided in the image & you must have good accuracy to solve these images.

Therefore, what you need to succeed in this are

1. Speed a fast internet. You must complete a Captcha in less 15 seconds
2. Accuracy. You must time the Captcha correctly. 95% of the time

More details in the next post
Great stuff and a very cool idea.. I'm not new to captcha.. And this is a grate way to make some residual income! @Op can you send me your email or phone number let's do some business
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by uvalued(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
francababy:
grin
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
francababy:

I opened different accounts for them but I did not tell them it is their account. It is company account and these are their respective login details.

Dear please do you trade Bitcoin? How much is 1 Bitcoin to $ usd

Google is my friend but I'm shocked with the results
1:391 BTC:$
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
GOD BLESS OP. GREAT JOB. PLS CAN U ANSWER THIS. CAN I USE ONE EMAIL FOR MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS? I MEAN EMAIL FOR RECEIVING MONEY
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by francababy(f): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lucwaizy:

Dear please do you trade Bitcoin? How much is 1 Bitcoin to $ usd

Google is my friend but I'm shocked with the results
1:391 BTC:$

Don't only use Google. Use other sites. coinbase, coindesk, blockchain.info
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by BLWeb: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
I commend the effort of francababy. This will be a good business model if you want to invest in it big time, buy computers and set up an office just like one of the member here stated.

But is it a good business model for you looking for a GOOD way to earn monthly income without the huge investment? How long will it even take you to earn $100 in a month considering the factors you will face and all that life circumstances. Will it teach you a skill that you can transfer or one you can make good money with by winning contracts from businesses?

Though it sounds alluring, but think twice before you dive into it and then you start wishing you would have put your time into developing a skill and establishing a business on that skill than earning $1 on doing something after 1,000 times! Then whats the difference between this and a online survey business and the p.t.c stuff?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Blackkie: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
@ francababay
kindly give a note here

Blackkie:
You are doing something great here!
Are you also into article writing, data entering and social media managing - I need someone who can just show me what to do in these 3 areas. I can work for free to get grounded in it. Can you help please?

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Benedict44(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2016
i want to thank the lady that brought this good news to us .. i have registered in one of them but am confused about the payment option .. I dont know what to choose as all those accounts seems confusing to me . All i have is an account . Someone should help us with how to choose payment method and which one is easier and probably how to create one like perfect money , payza , paypal or even elaborate more on western union ....thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by TCF1980(m): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks Francababy.

If you are recommend based on your experience so far. Which of the payment methods will you recommend? The bitcoin process from the link provided earlier seem too long for one comprehend in a jiffy.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Blackkie: 1:26am On Jan 25, 2016
Just gave this site a trial today and below is my score sheet in an hour.

Finance

Balance: 0.15920 $

Mistakes

Deposit Request Payout
My solved CAPTCHAs
Payment History
My Account
Referral program
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Joshua8694(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Elxandre:
Nice thread!

I almost left the thread when I saw the #3K though.
I was like these scammers are here again. grin

But this job is looks very hard.
1000/$1?
Hmm
You really don't have any Sense, so anybody selling ebook is a Scam?
use the brain that God gave u naaaaa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash / Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.