Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task (52915 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing Different Things. / See How I Make N2000 Daily Online Doing Nothing - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by ollykay619(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2016
Joshua8694:

You really don't have any Sense, so anybody selling ebook is a Scammer?
use the brain that God gave u naaaaa.
Haba! You don't need to insult him na, a simple correction is enough rather than insulting. Anyway thanks OP for this info. May God continue to bless you. Peace
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by uvalued(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2016
aurakul:

paypal although my paypal account is not verified

And also a little bit of advice to everyone on the thread:if you plan on sitting behind your computer for hours, it would be better to sign up for about 5-10 pay to click sites as that will boost your earnings and make your time online more worthwhile.

hello please which click site can i join to make my worthwhile as you have posted? thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by uvalued(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2016
francababy:

This is a volume business, just like running a provision shop. You make N20 or N10 profit when you sell an item. You have to sell in volume to make profit.

This statement removed "this work hard" mentality.... i have seen shops selling the same thing yet they have never complained its "hard ", but they keep at it nevertheless....

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Elxandre(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Joshua8694:

You really don't have any Sense, so anybody selling ebook is a Scam?
use the brain that God gave u naaaaa.
Will you just shut up!

People sell impractical ideas through eBook everyday and I've been a victim once, so what is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Joshua8694(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Elxandre:

Will you just shut up!

People sell impractical ideas through eBook everyday and I've been a victim once, so what is wrong with you?
OMG, so because u have been scammed before dos that mean anybody who is selling ebook is a total scam ?
M busy, have got no time 4 dis.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Elxandre(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2016
Joshua8694:

OMG, so because u have been scammed before dos that mean anybody who is selling ebook is a total scam ?
M busy, have got no time 4 dis.
Majority sell non-substantial information, so I know what I'm saying. (It's my business what I consider phony or not anyways)

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by gideonjeta(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
francababy:

Don't only use Google. Use other sites. coinbase, coindesk, blockchain.info
[quote author=francababy post=42288688]

I am trying to register on perfect money but not successful... is there a way out?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by AMI3(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
please take a look at this account. can I withdraw from it or i should work more? thanks

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by AMI3(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Blackkie:
Just gave this site a trial today and below is my score sheet in an hour. Are u serious this is what you got in an hour? but this is mine for two wks even though i didn't put more effort i don't know whether i can withdraw it?

Finance

Balance: 0.15920 $

Mistakes

Deposit Request Payout
My solved CAPTCHAs
Payment History
My Account
Referral program

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by omoruyivictory(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by mupre: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tenx OP for d info u have shared with us. Pls I am also highly interested in legitimate data entry job sites dat pay Nigerians and any oda task site. U can also send dem to me uchyann12@gmail.com. tanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
BUSINESS CENTER BUDGET
- Desktop PCs (Tokunbo) (6) - N100 000.
- All-in-One Photocopier, Laser Printer, Scanner -
N40 000.Not necessary for this biz
- UPSs (Tokunbo) (6) - N40 000.
- Modem, Router, Cables RJ-45 Jacks - N30 000.
- ISP Subscrption - 20 000/Month.
MISCELLENOUS BUDGET
- Rent - N72 000/Year.
- Funitures and Decors - N30 000.
- Generator - N30 000.
Workers wages 60 000

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by SamjohnnyB(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
francababy:
How I did it that increased my earnings.

I have a job. A demanding one at that. So I do not have the time to solve Captchas often. I liked the concept, so I tried for 2 months at my spare time. I made some money. I was sure it pays, then I improvised.

I rented a shop. Bought some desktops and did connections like you would do a business centre. Just 4 systems though. I placed a vacancy for young school leavers who have MSword knowledge with fast typing Skills with accuracy. And they must live within that area. Some applied.

They are between 16 and 19 years. 3 girls and a guy. I pay them N18,000 per month. Big money for them. Nigeria minimum wage. lol.

So I trained them and I monitor their performance by logging in from work. In all, that small shop gives me around N150,000 profit monthly after all expenses. And I don't do anything there.

is the bolded after paying their N18,000 salary?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
francababy:
How much can I earn, with Online Captcha Entry?

Online Captcha Entry sites pay per 1,000 solved Captcha. And they pay between $0.45 and $2. So when you solve 1,000 Captchas, you make this amount. Quite a lot you have to do. Anyway, it works. Let's do some math

On average, complete 2 Captchas in 15 seconds, it means you complete 8 Captchas in 1 minute.
In 1 hour, you will complete 8 x 60 = 480 Captchas
480 x 8 hours = Approx 4,000 Captchas. This could earn you up to $8 per day.

In 30 days, this is $240.

Not much but still reasonable.

Which CAPTCHA site that pay you $2/1000 or at what level of reputation do you earn $2/1000?

Read the bolded text and compare to the price all this CAPTCHA site are paying..

I really need your help bcoz I'm about to invest in it.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by thinktank2015: 5:40am On Jan 27, 2016
@francababy
Yes you can do this full time. If you invest that much with 25 to 30 desktops, you already have a Business Process Outsourcing company my brother. You can never make a loss. You can assign 15 desktops to Captcha solving and put the remaining in other jobs like article writing, data entry, social media campaign managing etc. You will break even in your first year. Investing N2m means you only need to make $10k net to break even.

Please can you help send phone contact details to thinktank2017@yahoo.com
I want to talk with you on article writing,data entry and social media campaign.
I am ready to invest.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Emexicoman(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Following
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Yes this is a very gud online biz.I have been earning gud from it u can earn it wit over 100 reliable sites in one place go here and paste ur bitcoin address solve the CAPTCHA and u are done go here [www.bitcoinrotators.com/u/2k016] and click next

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
enobongjohn:
Yes this is a very gud online biz.I have been earning gud frm it u can earn it here.Just paste ur bitcoin address solve d captcha and u are done 2see over 100 gud sites nd reliable 2make money in minutes [www.bitcoinrotators.com/u/2k016] click next

How much are you earning from Bitcoin rotators and how many hours are you working?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
God bless you ma'am... Which payment method is the best cos I'm about to link my account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

I already started on one of the site you posted, it's going well I must admit, they have only 3 pay out options... here are pictures of the options and also my acc balance

Which of the options is african friendly? And how do I subscribe to it?
Bro how far have you gone? how easy is it on mobile?
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by dopeJemi: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2016
bissy93:
Bro how far have you gone? how easy is it on mobile?

I've stopped for the main time due to my busy schedule, it's very easy on mobile.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

I've stopped for the main time due to my busy schedule, it's very easy on mobile.
alright bro thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by misayada: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks for the introduction to this franca but just to clarify and not be a 'debbydowner' what I know about captcha is that it helps facebook and gmail filter out spammers. Is this a legit biz to do? as per if I decide to employ people just filling in these captcha forms, I know its diff from the software spams since its a human doing solving the captchas but I just want to be sure I understand it fully that I am not contributing to the 'spam' smiley
Thank you

francababy:
How much can I earn, with Online Captcha Entry?

Online Captcha Entry sites pay per 1,000 solved Captcha. And they pay between $0.45 and $2. So when you solve 1,000 Captchas, you make this amount. Quite a lot you have to do. Anyway, it works. Let's do some math

On average, complete 2 Captchas in 15 seconds, it means you complete 8 Captchas in 1 minute.
In 1 hour, you will complete 8 x 60 = 480 Captchas
480 x 8 hours = Approx 4,000 Captchas. This could earn you up to $8 per day.

In 30 days, this is $240.

Not much but still reasonable.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by AdejorLawrence(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Please I don't have a paypal account. Which methods of payment should I choose. Thank you.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Tinkinguy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Can someone pls put me through on how to link my account to PayPal or payza cos I'm not getting it right
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by penn2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
very real
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Awesome opening speech @francababy. Especially on the "I do not guarantee" part. A disclaimer is good becos everones' work ethics is different. Some would make money eventually by putting in the works, others won't becos they are too lazy and thus; feel like as long as it is INTERNET it's supposed to work like magic. lmao. To make this money work for you, there's a lot of work to be done. First, by getting your head straight and knowing what you want. Next step is acting. Your dreams is as good as the realms they are in, if nothing is done to turn that to reality. Discover the brand new income opportunity that turns a one time sign up fee of $18 to $1000 in 4-6 weeks. If interested, reply READY, or reach me on whatsapp: +233236897707 or join my facebook group THE ACCOMPLISHERS, for details. You will succeed. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Over 50 Jets Storm Rivers For Wigwe’s Burial / New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days / Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.