Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat (3036 Views)

Beautiful Rabbits For Sale In Port Harcourt / Matured Rabbits For Sale At Ibadan / Rabbits For Pets And Consumption Available In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by Ohjayboy: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Back in the 1940s and 1950s rabbit meat was as common for dinner as chicken is today. It is the meat they got many people and their children through the lean times of the Depression. They lost their popularity In the 70s after the oil boom. A lot of people don't even know how a rabbit looks like not to talk about the health benefit. So why even eat rabbit meat now? Below you will find a few reasons why you should consider adding rabbit meat to your diet. Take note of the Heath benefits especially for people with high cholesterol, heart problem and weight problem

1. It is one of the best white meats available on the market today.

2. The meat has a high percentage of easily digestible protein.

3. It contains the least amount of fat among all the other available meets.

4. Rabbit meat contains less calorie value than other meats.

5. Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free and therefore heart patient friendly.

6. The sodium content of rabbit meat is comparatively less than other meats.

7. The calcium and phosphorus contents of this meat or more than any other meats.

8. The ratio of me to bone is high meaning there is more edible meat on the carcass than even a chicken.
9. Rabbit meat with the many health benefits does not have a strong flavor and is comparable to chicken but not identical.

So as you can see there are many health benefits to eating rabbit meat. It is healthy for you. Why not try to incorporate some rabbit meat into your diet today! Try it you’ll like it! Use rabbit as a replacment for chicken, goat or cow meat recipe.in any chicken recipe. The world is global village, You can also do some research on it. I have decided to eat more healthy meat in rabbit. Please join the train and spread the news.

3 Likes

Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by talktonase(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Corprophages that they are I wish u well
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by siryomecs: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice write up boss,
Keep d flag flying
Rabbits is d best meat
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by koolpapa(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
How much?

1 Like

Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by siryomecs: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Depend on wat u want
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by guse22000: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2016
I am interested in raising Rabbit for meat. Can you pls drop your phone number.
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by siryomecs: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2016
07034355644 for whatsaap and call. Yomi by name
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by ibrolis(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
i love Rabbit....can we see pic fm ur farm?

1 Like

Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by siryomecs: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Live and process

Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by bellville: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
I haven't come across any in Lagos. Where are they sold?
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by siryomecs: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Not in lag bt I supply to dem
M at ogbomoso in oyo state
Contact me on 07034355644
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by Ohjayboy: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello,
Sorry am just replying. I have large rabbit full breed chinchilla and Angora. I have quite some wearers for anyone who wants to bread as well. Weaners are from 2k. Weaners are in hot demand, order fast or you wait for next breed.
My farm is located in Ajah,lagos, will sent pictures to you tomorrow.
You can reach me 08068894924 or 08032002042

If you eat rabbit meat once, you will never eat any other type of meat. A trial will convince you.

Ohjay farms.
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by Ohjayboy: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello People,
Here are the pictures.....

1 Like

Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by Ohjayboy: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
More Rabbits from OHJAy farms
Very large,big and healthy breed. Still available in Adult and weaners.

Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by lexzyg: 12:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Plz Guys on behalf of mr ohjay am inviting to visit ohjay farm and eat rabbit meat.
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by gowaga68: 1:22am On Feb 19, 2016
Ohjayboy:
Hello,
Sorry am just replying. I have large rabbit full breed chinchilla and Angora. I have quite some wearers for anyone who wants to bread as well. Weaners are from 2k. Weaners are in hot demand, order fast or you wait for next breed.
My farm is located in Ajah,lagos, will sent pictures to you tomorrow.
You can reach me 08068894924 or 08032002042

If you eat rabbit meat once, you will never eat any other type of meat. A trial will convince you.

Ohjay farms.
How much are the adults ?
Thanks.
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by Ohjayboy: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2016
gowaga68:

How much are the adults ?
Thanks.

Between 4K and 6k
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by gowaga68: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Ohjayboy:

Between 4K and 6k
Ok.
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by Ayoolu(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Many thanks to Ohjay. Got my weaners today from his farm. They are doing fine.

Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
I have a rabbit too but I been having problem with feed at per the cost. My question is what kind of leave do you give them and where do you get them from..... The local name of leaves will be preferred. Thank
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by waillus: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello Ohjayboy,
If you take the picture of your largest breed of rabbit beside something we all know the size eg a man carrying it. It will help us know the size. I am looking for the very large breeds to breed. Maybe 20 females and 4 males.
Thank you.
Re: Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat by Xenisha: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello everyone .
Most often, the initiators of the purchase of pets are children. It is they who want to have a little shaggy friend, including a rabbit. But is it worth it to agree and give the child this living gift?
My children wanted a rabbit for a very long time and as I see there are many different sites selling these cute animals, I took a closer look at https://www.rabbitsforsale.com/ and found one cute rabbit here, which my daughter immediately liked

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money / Processed And Live Mature Broilers Of 2kg Available / Preparing My Goat Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.