Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

How To Stop "Sales Tracker Stopped Unexpectedly" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop "Sales Tracker Stopped Unexpectedly" (916 Views)

Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker / The Shocker - Samsung Stop Sales Of Galaxy Note 7 / Samsung Stop Sales Of Its Latest Galaxy Note7 Due To Battery Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop "Sales Tracker Stopped Unexpectedly" by Tochukwupa12(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
I know most of us are having that problem or have once had that problem. Well here is the solution to the problem. Straight forward simple and short the problem occurs only when you format your android device. Then you start getting this scary messages that will always be disturbing you until you do something about it.

Get the download link of the file here. http://techadvisor13..com.ng/2016/01/how-to-stop-sales-tracker-stopped.html

thank me later
Re: How To Stop "Sales Tracker Stopped Unexpectedly" by jericco1(m): 5:02am On Jan 23, 2016
Is it a virus?
Re: How To Stop "Sales Tracker Stopped Unexpectedly" by Tochukwupa12(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2016
jericco1:
Is it a virus?
do you mean if the app is a virus? No bro. It has been scanned by Bitdefender and its 100% free from virus.
Re: How To Stop "Sales Tracker Stopped Unexpectedly" by jericco1(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Tochukwupa12:

do you mean if the app is a virus? No bro. It has been scanned by Bitdefender and its 100% free from virus.
As in what's the need of the app? Is it to erase a virus?
Re: How To Stop "Sales Tracker Stopped Unexpectedly" by Tochukwupa12(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
jericco1:

As in what's the need of the app? Is it to erase a virus?
It's not a virus. It's just that when you formatted your phone, the phone erased an app that came along with the phone. And that's the sales tracker. Because of the app is missing, you can't operate and do anything without being able to get the app. So am sharing the app now with victims like me.
Re: How To Stop "Sales Tracker Stopped Unexpectedly" by jericco1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Tochukwupa12:

It's not a virus. It's just that when you formatted your phone, the phone erased an app that came along with the phone. And that's the sales tracker. Because of the app is missing, you can't operate and do anything without being able to get the app. So am sharing the app now with victims like me.

Now I get

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Oppo F1 Plus / . / Win A Samsung GS7 - Courtesy Of Android Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.