Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,770 members, 7,802,358 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (40191 Views)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Would you forgive your husband who got your maid pregnant?

ON JANUARY 23, 2016
Angela had worked for our family for two years. She’s hard working and fond of kids. I treated her like a younger sister. Recently, I discovered she was pregnant, and guess who she said was responsible? My loving husband, Deji. When I confronted my husband, he didn’t deny it. I never suspected Deji had been having sexual relations with the maid. I probably should have been more vigilant. Do I even have to blame the girl? What about my husband who could not keep his hands off her? If he had gotten another woman pregnant apart from my maid, it would have been bearable. But how could he stoop so low as to do it with our maid? Right under my nose? Hhmmm…. Now, he’s asking me to forgive his infidelity, claiming that it was the devil’s handiwork. I’m so confused even though I feel so betrayed and tempted to leave the marriage. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Some female celebrities speak…

t depends on a lot of factors — Iyabo Ojo, Actress/Producer

It’s his responsibility, so I won’t get involved. I will send her back to her family and ask them to contact her ‘baby papa’. As for my husband, we’ll definitely have a lot of issues and argument. So, it depends. I may walk out of the marriage or stay back and forgive his mistakes.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/would-you-forgive-your-husband-who-got-your-maid-pregnant/

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 23, 2016
Ill forgive him — Doris Simeon, Actress
I’ll forgive him and make sure he assumes responsibility for the child. That’s all I care about really.
I won’t kill anyone — Vanessa Nzediegwu, Actress
I’m not quite sure what I’ll do, but definitely not kill anyone.

I’ll raise the child as my own — Ella Daniels, Actress
Initially, I’m going to be very mad and would do some nasty things. But I won’t leave my house for the maid. I’ll send her packing but will take care of her till she delivers. Then, I’ll assume responsibility for the child because it’s my husband’s. So, I’ll forgive my husband and raise the child as my own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 23, 2016
I won't ever forget no matter how hard I try so why delude myself that I've forgiven him? There is no two ways about it, the marriage would definitely be over cool

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by kilokeys(m): 5:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Different tori if it was the wife that got impregnated by the gateman...

Chai.. grin it's a man's world

77 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 23, 2016
God is love, so why not. Our wives will always forgive us when we make such inevitable mistake.

I call it inevitable because the wife dey craze to allow a grown up cum sexy lady in her home as a maid. Nonsenseundecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by kilokeys(m): 5:26am On Jan 23, 2016
SirJeffry:
God is love, so why not. Our wives will always forgive us when we make such inevitable mistake.

I call it inevitable because the wife dey craze to allow a grown up cum sexy lady in her home as a maid. Nonsenseundecided

Ode.. A 14 yr old girl can get pregnant... So what r u saying.? undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 23, 2016
kilokeys:
Different tori if it was the wife that got impregnated by the gateman...

Chai.. grin it's a man's world
Hmmm let's hear from lalasticlala....
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 23, 2016
I'd forgive him after I got a divorce and half of everythin'!!!
And I mean it, if he wears a wig I want my half of that too! grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:31am On Jan 23, 2016
It's really hard ooo but there is still room for forgiveness. If you are faced with any erectile dysfunction challenges https://www.nairaland.com/2881018/100-herbal-remedy-weak-attention#42196537 end is here now with ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER lover's desire
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 23, 2016
kilokeys:

Ode.. A 14 yr old girl can get pregnant... So what r u saying.? undecided
Wise one, didn't you see the "sexy" there?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by kilokeys(m): 5:38am On Jan 23, 2016
SirJeffry:
Wise one, didn't you see the "sexy" there?

Not all 14 yr Olds are square and flat.. So are u saying maids should be selected by attractiveness?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2016
SirJeffry:

Unadulterated bs!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2016
I hate dvorce mehn

I got to b careful with who i marry

But i wont hurt him

I will not i wont hurt d girl

Accept d baby i love children so mch

Wud nt send d girl away totally she wud still av accesz to her child

But u d husband i wont divorce bt in d hme every one is at their own pace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 23, 2016
kilokeys:

Not all 14 yr Olds are square and flat.. So are u saying maids should be selected by attractiveness?

Even Jesus said "thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" so why tempt your husband with a grown girl housemaid?

Why does a woman need a househelp in the first place? Is she handicapped?angry

12 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 23, 2016
When that time come i would know undecided

8 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by LONJITARLE(m): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:
When that time come i would know undecided

best reply so far.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2016
SirJeffry:

Ode!

Forgive you for ruining someone else's daughter and you reeall think your own daughter is going to go as scot free. Her life is going to be destroyed to.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Forgive you for ruining someone else's daughter and you reeall think your own daughter is going to go as scot free. Her life is going to be destroyed to.

Thats wat they dont kno wat goes around comes arond

Ever wonder why guys dat flirts too mch always av a female child as their first issue!

It means karma as set a table before those daughters

Na d daughters dey suffer am wen i cry of heart breaks i remembered my dad's attitude towards girls bck in d days am d one reaping all d man has sowned d tears he kept in dose innocent girls eyes back then

karma is real now wen dad sees me cry he is helpless cry

Guys b careful of wat u do to girls ur daughter is d one to suffer for it d most nd u wud b helpless den!

5 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Ever wonder why guys dat flirts too mch always av a female child as their first issue!

Na d daughters dey suffer am wen i cry of heart breaks i remembered my dad's attitude towards girls bck in d days am d one reaping all d man has sowned d tears he kept in dose innocent girls eyes back then

Guys b careful of wat u do to girls ur daughter is d one to suffer for it d most nd u wud b helpless den!

What did your fada do to innocent babes

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 23, 2016
SmartChoices:

What did your fada do to innocent babes

Same thing every yoruba guy is gifted at doing

TRY TO BREAK AND RUIN EVERY GIRL'S LIFE

MEHN DAD WAS A CERTIFIED PLATNIUM PLAYER grin

Imagine ow he met my mum

my mum was living close to my dad's dem gf's hse d gf was now actin up dad just use my mum as a back up plan

grin d man no ever feel heart break for hin life!

Now he sees wat guys do to me he grows weak nd regrets it cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Same thing every yoruba guy is gifted at doing

TRY TO BREAK AND RUIN EVERY GIRL'S LIFE

MEHN DAD WAS A CERTIFIED PLATNIUM PLAYER grin

Imagine ow he met my mum

my mum was living close to my dad's dem gf's hse d gf was now actin up dad just use my mum as a back up plan

grin d man no ever feel heart break for hin life!

Now he sees wat guys do to me he grows weak nd regrets it cry
Come for deliverance

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2016
SmartChoices:

Come for deliverance

I dont need one day God will realise m innocent of dad's sin nd redeem me smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

I dont need one day God will realise m innocent of dad's sin nd redeem me smiley
Seriously babe you need one.... By giving your life to Christ and living a holy life.... Gbam old things must pass away....

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Rone16(f): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Yeah i can but I won't forget and that'll destroy everything eventually I guess.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by cruzita(f): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2016
will the man forgive his wife if she gets impregnated by their gateman? I don't think so .As for me,I won't deceive myself I will call it QUIT because I like justice in everything.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 23, 2016
SmartChoices:

Seriously babe you need one.... By giving your life to Christ and living a holy life.... Gbam old things must pass away....

I av christ in me tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

I just dey look them

Who are the girls that go about with sugar daddies, datng several guys because of money, harrassed for sex and so many more.

That 14 year old might become affected. She could develop insatiable thirst for sex, see sex as a weapon etc. And some idi.ot is going to come out tomorrow and start chatting shit about womensmiley and would expect us to go along with his BS.

I am sorry about your experience. I pray you find that man that won't make your crywink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

I av christ in me tongue
Then ask him to free you.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

I just dey look them

Who are the girls that go about with sugar daddies, datng several guys because of money, harrassed for sex and so many more.

That 14 year old might become affected. She could develop insatiable thirst for sex, see sex as a weapon etc. And some idi.ot is going to come out tomorrow and start chatting shit about womensmiley and would expect us to go along with his BS.
K

I am sorry about your experience. I pray you find that man that won't make your crywink

looooooool tank u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

I just dey look them

K

WORD!
looooooool tank u grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2016
SmartChoices:

Then ask him to free you.....

I am asking him o cry he wud free me wen he wants to

Buy d way m happier dis days esu pofo grin

D devil sees me smiling he wana commit sucide to b a spirit nd find me cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

I am asking him o cry he wud free me wen he wants to

Buy d way m happier dis days esu pofo grin

D devil sees me smiling he wana commit sucide to b a spirit nd find me cry
All the best

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.