Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu (23913 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi’s Wedding Planner, Diamond Ink Event Reacts To Allegations / Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Queen of Aso, Florence Esu has reacted to her scandalous dumping of Dr. Echefu, The embattled husband of her late friend whom she coveted barely 4 months after her burial

See what she wrote after the cut:

Expect anything as a celebrity, nothing like bad publicity.

She also shared new photos and never showed off any ring as she used to do.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/shocker-florence-dumps-dr-bright-echefu.html

1 Share

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by youngberry001(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2016
ok
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by granlydia(f): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2016
When money dey friends go dey,when money no dey friends go go.serves him right!

25 Likes

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by MeloGist(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2016
People can criticise ehn grin

See Her Fans Response As She made that Speech:-
http://www.melogist.com/florence-esu-responds-to-allegations/
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by espn(m): 6:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Don't know er anyway! Er fking buziness!

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 23, 2016
more pics

lalasticlala

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Before nko,she definitely would come up with a cock & bull story to defend herself...The fear of Port Harcourt gurls,is the beginning of wisdom

At least Lagos gurls still get wife material amongst em.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Smellymouth: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
cheesy I said it before and am still gonna say it again.
My mother comes first because her prayers alone works wonders

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by adesegun121(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
iranu
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by chronique(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Which kind mumu celebrity is she? It's basically on nairaland that she's a celebrity. If I see her outside,I won't even recognize her. The word celebrity has been so bastardized to the extent that every Tom,Dick and Harry is now a celebrity. My immediate younger sister participated in 3 beauty pageants,came out tops,qualified to represent Nigeria in an international pageant(but ended up not going). She's gone on to bag a B.Sc and a M.Sc in maths and economics from one of Nigeria's leading federal Universities,has worked with a few organizations and has just gotten a job with a federal govt parastatal.

My baby sister won a pageant,has bagged a B.Sc from a leading Nigerian federal university,and she's currently doing a Pgd at a leading private university in the country.
There are several other ladies who have won pageants and have moved further in life to better their lives academically and otherwise. Nobody counts them as celebrities cos they aren't.

Someone should advice this lady to get her life off social media and go find something meaningful to do with her life and time before it gets to late. I can't see the celebrity in her;I'm sorry.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by callJesu: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
She knows best
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by orijintv(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
F
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
What else do you expect to get from someone called ESU

6 Likes

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
lol.. @ celebrity... abeg who is she?

4 Likes

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Nathdoug(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Bitch at dis age u still wanna mingle Nor go marry...olosho
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Harmored(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
kiss
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Eddy2cute(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2016
granlydia:
When money dey friends go dey,when money no dey friends go go.serves him right!
meaning u are capable of doing such a thing abi?
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Chommieblaq(f): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Who come dash u celebrity, who sabi u?

The only thing that made u popular was becoming your late friend's husband fiancee barely four month after her demise.

Local girl forming Celeb.

26 Likes

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Bitterleafsoup: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2016
Nairaland turning to local champion's gossip blog undecided

16 Likes

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by chineloSA(f): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Who come dash u celebrity, who sabi u?

The only thing that made u popular was becoming your late friend's husband fiancee barely four month to her demise.

Local girl forming Celeb.

Tell her. She is full of herself.

So it's true she dumped him.
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by hujiedit(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
This is exactly why I don't reveal my wealth to ladies, I simply be on my jean and top

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by coolzeal(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2016
If you call this publicity stunt, I wonder the kind of stunt she will pull again..

Crazy world we living.

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Frank3n2(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Celebrity Who knows u?

But!

6 Likes

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by thefakestan: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
You be celebrity too?

Need to check the Dictionary for the meaning of that word because of you.

ThefakeStan

2 Likes

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by kaziblake(f): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
She shld shut up.
Gold digging biatch.I don't blame her,i blame those mumu organiser's that organised that yeye beauty peageant and made her have mouth.

So if they call celebs ,she will come out?

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by Genea(f): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Fairweather fiancee

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by scachy(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2016
So naija celebrities are snapping selfie lik secondary school students.

Selfie stick is not expensive nah,get one if u r selfie addict.

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by cescky(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2016
if she was fine ill understand. unfortunately she isnt

so i dont get, why seun is making her popular
Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by eyeview: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2016
Where's the celebrity?

She's just known as the woman that engaged her late friend's husband,barely four months after the friend died while having a baby for her husband.

1 Like

Re: Esu Florence Responds to Allegations That She Dumped Dr. Echefu by validman7(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy I said it before and am still gonna say it again.
My mother comes first because her prayers alone works wonders

buddy I agree wit u, Buh on ur pix?
hell no..except my mum is broke

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijeoma Okafor, Face Of Nigeria World Tourism, Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram / Queeneth Hilbert Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.