Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday (4897 Views)

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) / Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) / COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by aspabay(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Permit me to address this and please no insults oooo.... Leave people to their comments, that's after I've told you waka.
Yesterday, at work, plenty Nigerians, youths in their late 20s and early/mid 30s, were travelling to Dubai. Out of curiosity I asked "what's happening in Dubai" to warrant such unusual migration and I got the reply "we are going for our Pastor's birthday".
Wait up, your pastor is having a birthday and you're leaving Nigeria to attend it in Dubai?
I didn't stop there, I went further and asked one lady, "where's your father based" and she said Imo State. I asked her where she was on her father's last birthday and she said she was at work.
So, madam, you couldn't take work off and attend your father's birthday in Imo State but will quickly go to Dubai for your pastor's birthday? She quickly answered, the man is a great man of God.... I no fit restrain myself, so your father is a terrible man of satan Nne, when you sit in that aircraft , I need you to think. She just stayed calm as I waved her goodbye.
Growing up, I used to make this mistake. I engaged in pastor's appreciation Sunday, will buy gifts for my pastor and his wife, but never got any to appreciate the man who brought me into life. It doesn't matter how terrible our parents are, they still remain our parents. How we treat our parents goes a long way to depict how we will have our children treat us.
‪# Shalom
I copied this piece from a friends FB wall. My own brother is also part of the jamboree to Dubai‬

6 Likes

Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Brai777(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Wow. Birthday in Dubai. Another way to waste forex and we are complaining of N305/$1 exchange rate, expecting government to solve all problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by aspabay(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Video from the birthday party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6XTEH6o0QM
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Topgainer: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2016
aspabay:
I copied this piece from a friends FB wall. My own brother is also part of the jamboree to Dubai‬
You've to pity the very many hoodwinked, manipulated and tied down by the likes of Coza's Biodun Fatoyinbo. Even when Biodun should appear with horns and a long forked end tail, folks will still be there getting entertained and paying for the entertainment
They keep demanding for money from the hypnotized, I don't understand how somebody will be at Abuja working and toiling only to dole out so much part of his salary to Biodun while his parents back in the East manages to feed and cloth
It is very difficult to talk sense to these youths when the visual hallucinations of seeing god in human form is so strong, they will continue to appease these gods(Biodun and the likes) with all forms of seeds to the detriment of all that matters. Some as much as 50% of their annual income goes into funding of the insatiable flamboyance of these clever few. What do they get in return sweet talks of how god will pour money on their 'foolish' heads week in, week out with a little demos of some newly acquired tricks
There are true men with unmatched devotion to salvation and redemption message of Christ. They are indeed few and one of such men is one Rev Gbile Akanni somewhere in Benue State

5 Likes

Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by wellmax(m): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is quite funny. At first I thought it§ some kind of joke, until I saw it elsewhere on Facebook.

Lalasticlala come and see oo
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by bankyblue(m): 3:16am On Jan 24, 2016
wellmax:
This is quite funny. At first I thought it§ some kind of joke, until I saw it elsewhere on Facebook.

Lalasticlala come and see oo

Lalassticlala won't take this to FP......don't u no he is not a coza member?!
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by joliyp(f): 3:30am On Jan 24, 2016
i don't believe in pastors of this generation
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by JackBizzle: 3:44am On Jan 24, 2016
bankyblue:

Lalassticlala won't take this to FP......don't u no. His a coza member?!

Is this true?

It would be funny if so!
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Karlovich: 4:55am On Jan 24, 2016
It's so unfortunate that africans can be this brainwashed by religion.
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by reflx(m): 5:30am On Jan 24, 2016
This is ridiculous o.... my fb wall is awash with pictures.... it doesn't just feel right in my spirit.... just doesn't.... even when Paul went to plant churches they didn't go like this.... as one said they went to open church in dubai.
Me thinks this youth's are disillusioned
Father save my generation embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by reflx(m): 5:42am On Jan 24, 2016
aspabay:

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by dalaman: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2016
A lot of them took loans and borrow money to attend this jamboree. Why go into dept because of such a useless venture? Our stupidity is second to none.
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by hezy4real01(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2016
It's nice BUT some evangelism would have been better
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Novaworld(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2016
aspabay:

On the contrary, what I heard is that they were setting up a ramus of their church there,.

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Novaworld(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2016
aspabay:

On the contrary, what I heard is that they were setting up a ramus of their church there,.
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Pastor Biodun, some of us are still waiting for the "robust" reply oo. We dey wait lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by aspabay(m): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Novaworld:

Even at that, the jamboree is totally uncalled for. Opening new church I presume is part of evangelism, but having so many youths, many of them borrowing funds or emptying their savings to be at Dubai for me its not to see the commissioning of a new church but to feel among. Its such a big waste.
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Palantir: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2016
See females trying to get a bit of Ese Walter's grace.

This is an embarrassment to the body of Christ. Seriously
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by oglalasioux(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Topgainer:

You've to pity the very many hoodwinked, manipulated and tied down by the likes of Coza's Biodun Fatoyinbo. Even when Biodun should appear with horns and a long forked end tail, folks will still be there getting entertained and paying for the entertainment
They keep demanding for money from the hypnotized, I don't understand how somebody will be at Abuja working and toiling only to dole out so much part of his salary to Biodun while his parents back in the East manages to feed and cloth
It is very difficult to talk sense to these youths when the visual hallucinations of seeing god in human form is so strong, they will continue to appease these gods(Biodun and the likes) with all forms of seeds to the detriment of all that matters. Some as much as 50% of their annual income goes into funding of the insatiable flamboyance of these clever few. What do they get in return sweet talks of how god will pour money on their 'foolish' heads week in, week out with a little demos of some newly acquired tricks
There are true men with unmatched devotion to salvation and redemption message of Christ. They are indeed few and one of such men is one Rev Gbile Akanni somewhere in Benue State

After writing this nice piece you spoiled it by praising another god of men. The reverend you are talking about is no better (I know the church in Gboko). I know you will attack me and defend him but remember you just disapproved of the COZA man.

All pastors are thieves; all of them! They are simply cashing on the gullibility of the black man in his thinking that there is a God somewhere who acts arbitrarily on the fate of men. They manipulate the forces of electromagnetism and nuclear energy to put us in perpetual slavery. Ask yourself why they are no churches and pastors among white people. 98% of churches and church goers in the world are black people. There is no church or mosque in Japan but they are the second most developed country in the world. I pity black Africa.

1 Like

Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by kristen12(f): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2016
Really
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Maamin(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2016
End time things!! grin
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Maamin:
End time things!! grin
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by caye(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
As to the ladies in the pictures: hope you know that most Nigerians go to Dubai to trade on one hand...and do prostitution on the other hand AT THE SAME TIME (just saying).
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] that's why you people CAN NEVER excel in life , if what u do is to talk / gossip abt MEn of God , chains through which God communicates to divinity , I pray you repent ....... You claim you go to church , I gueSs u do that jst to fulfill that you went to church , God forgive my wrong words , bt I wonder what YOUR OWN pastor(s) is/are teaching , to talk down on their fellow ryt , ..... May God have mercy on you all ....... If not bcuz Jesus came and die for our sins , and redeemed us to grace , u der nt say diz thing , and spent ONE MORE SECOND on this planet .... Bible says , " shall we continue to sin that grace might abide .... The grace will soon expire when you close ur eyes off this world , then you'll knw he dint come down to die jst lyk that ............. Take a lOok at the MUSLIMs , they der nt talk abt the imams any how , oya YOU , try talk abt der imam falsely and see if nt by Gods grace if you'll still survive ...... YOU claim the pastors are fake , you that is original , why nt go and answer the call to ministry Go and be a pastor then , then preach that which you fink is the truth ...... May God have mercy on you ooo ... Brethren repent
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Topgainer:

And who are you to judge who is true and who is fake? You are telling another man to remove the speck in his eye while you havent removed that of yours. Hypocrites!!!
Re: COZA Church Members Throng Dubai For Pastor's Birthday by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2016
You guyz don't knw what you're doing to ur self ... Why won't ur life be static , going from church to church , place to place looking for help ....... When the principle is simple , Zech 1:17 , then go to Jeremiah 10:21 , undrstnd wat d passage says , that pst that have nt sought after God will nt prosper , so why then are diz ones prospering , do u den think dy hvnt sought aftr God ? Come to think of it , you're only jealous of the wealth of Zion @ work on earth in their lives , when bible says rejoice with dy that rejoice ...... If u dnt repent , you'll continue to suffer , its nt a curse , bt that's the principle ...... Get this , Principality manifests when principles are broken ...... So keep breaking the principles with ur mouth .......

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? / Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / The Catholic Church And Its Claims As The Bible Author?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.