Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow (144225 Views)

The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) / Mysterious Ileya Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 11:27am On May 25, 2016
ozila:

madam how far na
I dey o..long tym
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
ozila:

they did that to distract him from me.
boss abeg no vex is this a true story or fiction.u doing a good work though nice story,but are this true story
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by boladex1: 5:50pm On May 25, 2016
Ozila welcome back
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2016
[b]
ninetyfive

Ogijio told me to start immediately that we shouldn’t waste time and he too will go out tomorrow to continue playing his game, duping people and others,
I got home and hide the laptop under bed so that my mum wont see it, later that day around 9pm when it occured to me that my mum wont return today i brought out the laptop and switch it on, i plug it to light make e they charge, i took the phone and check the data and i was surprise to see 15gig expiring in 3 months time, i saw a new message on the screen and i check it out.
“if you dont maga anybody within this 3 months then consider yourself out of the game”.
I dont need anybody to tell me that the person is jafa, i switch on the hotspot and connect the laptop wifi to it, i check the laptop and it seems like the bros customize it so that i cant do anything with it apart from facebook and yahoomail because i nor see any other appliaction apart from those two, i click on facebook and create a new account i use carlifornia as the place where i went to school so that all the friends i will be seeing will be from sacramento carlifornia, after editing my profile and filing everything that need to be filled, i started adding older women that are old enough to be my mother (jafa said that the targeted ones are the ones that are divorce) i added almost 100 people and facebook started showing me notification that if i continue adding people i dont know that they will block my account so i decided to rest and open another account, this time i use senegal and use a black guy picture that i downloaded from the internet, then i started adding members again, i created 6 accounts that day and of course you guys should know that as am creating a new account thats how am also creating a new yahoomail account,
i check the first one and saw that some ladies have accepted my friend request so i mark all and send them hi, thats the first step and if anyone reply me then the game is on.
I continue creating and adding members till midnight when sleep wan catch me, i save my files and switch off the laptop to sleep, i hide the laptop under bed and close my doors very well before falling inside bed to sleep, this path am going is it good? well whether e good or not that one no be my business i need to make money fast, wait oh if am damn serious to make money now why didnt i just go to bank and steal when i have the power then, oh well that never occured to me and beside i dont want to kill innocent soul so i cant risk it at all, but anyway let me just focus on this first and if i make alot of money i will just disappear from this country and leave Eve, but can i really run from ghost or spirit? Thats a good question i need to ask myself because no matter where you run to they will always be there with you and you cant stop them, yahoo game is a game that you cant win easily if you dont sacrifice the one you love, and those ones that dont do ritual it took luck or ages before they make it so hearing that yahoo is easy my dear is not, the one Jafa is into now is bank things, defrauding customers their money after negotiating with bankers, and today now that guy is the richest yahoo guy in my area oh well lets see what later happen that make me stop the yahoo stuff (no be everybody they get luck).[/b]
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2016
boladex1:
Ozila welcome back

tnx bro
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2016
fuckDmod:
boss abeg no vex is this a true story or fiction.u doing a good work though nice story,but are this true story

tnx bro
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2016
joanee20:

I dey o..long tym

yeah no light for here na manage I dey
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Emmyk(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2016
Ozila is teaching us bad thing, Yahoo Yahoo.
I won't be surprised if some people follow the procedures gotten from this story. grin grin
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2016
[b]ninetysix

24 hours day and night anytime am alone i will take my laptop out and
started playing game, the yahoo game and i must confess is not easy
oh.
There is one account i opened and i lied that i have a daughter, the
next day one lady replied me and we start gisting we were getting along
and we understand each other even though i lied about my identity,
then one day she told me to tell her everything abt myself, make una
come see lie wey i blow.
::
Thanks for letting me have your personal email address i feel honored, i am having a pretty good day today with my daughter, how about you? what have you been up to?,
I come from a middle-class background, I was born in Hungary Feb 11th, 1958. I am the only child of my late parents, My mother is from Russian while my dad is from Hungary….i don’t speak Russian though….lol, My father has worked a variety of jobs, But he ended up in as an oil merchant before he died, I was into the oil business with him but after his death I decided to go into construction as i am a graduate of civil engineer (Civil/Construction/Building Engineering).I went back to my field and as a self employed so i work for myself.
My mum was working as a medical biller for the government, she bills claims and medical stuffs, I lost both parents on a car accident about 16yrs ago it wasnt easy for me loosing my both parents on the same day, I was very close to my parents, as the only child i was spoilt and they always try to provide everything i want, i was born and brought up as a catholic, I have not gone back to Hungary since i left as am not close to my relatives, we had a fight over my dad properties after he died, I was so disappointed in them and decided to move out of hungary as i am not a material person.
I was married for 8yres to the mother of my daughter Sandra, i lost her mom to cancer of the breast about 7yrs ago, it wasnt easy for me either, it was hard for me to watch her die slowing, she was a perfect match for me, we love each other so dearly.There was true love, respect, care and understanding, always happy with each other but like i always say, everything happen for a reason so God took her for a reason.
My daughter is 10yrs old now and i am so happy to see her growing up, I have been taking care of her alone since i lost her mom when she was only 5yrs old. i dated few yrs after i lost her but i met the very wrong person, she lied and cheated on me,i was so heart broken.
Some day I hope to help people make healthier, more loving decisions with their lives. Perhaps as a kind of counselor. In the mean time, I’m happy with what I am doing beause I know that the work I do makes a difference, I love everything about construction, I love to create new things everyday, am into building of houses, hospitals, construction of roads, building of structures for companies and underground laying of oil pipes, i hardly get angry because i do believe that energy and time should be put into something good.
the lady really felt pity on me and promise to call me the next day to
hear from me and my daughter, from there i quickly called Jafa and
told him everything, he msg me his international number that he said they bought
five thousand dollars even though i know say na lie.
I send the number to the lady through facebook, the lady had one
daughter also just like me and shes single, waoh perfect opportunity
and perfect game, the next day Jafa told me that the lady called and
she would like to see me someday, he told her that am not financially
balance now that i will visit her when i have money but yet the lady
was adamant to see and promise to send me some money, oh boy my head
come they big oh i come they reason say so na like this those guys
they make am, i never even scam her yet she don begin they promise
money, but some oyinbo people they mumu sha oh how can they just fall
for person they have not seen nor meet, well thats nonsense and i
believe a nigeria woman can never fall for something like that because
we are wiser.
The next day we continue our chatting and i lied to her that sandra
my daughter cant go to school because no money and I just lost my job, she felt pityon me telling me not to worry that she will try her best to help me
and my daughter, i was happy at least and i called Jafa again to
complain why she is the only one replying me, he said that am even
lucky that he is even surprise that am getting response by this time,
he said that even him didnt have any response till he sacrifice his
love one, i wasnt surprise at that statement because i know thats how
they do it before, he told me that anytime am ready to make fast money
i should come and meet him let him take me to somewhere were they will
do the ritual, well thats something i cant do because i love everybody
around me and i cant kill anyone for anything, let me just continue
the game like this i dont want to do sacrifice,.
Our progress continue like that till the next week when Jafa told me
the lady send me small money i ask him how much he said just 800
thousand naira, oh boy na 800 thousand naira you they call just? He
didnt give me all the money he only gave me 100 thousand saying that i
dont need all the money for now, but na wa for this guy oh after my
three weeks suffering na him wan come eat my sweat.
Where is Lizzy?

[/b]
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2016
[b]
ninetyseven

Where is Lizzy?
I guess thats a question for the gods or what do you think guys?
And by the way since she vanish i have not even visit her house oh dear why should i forget something like that na?
The next day in the morning i went out and saw Ogijio the carpenter sitting alone under the tree on our Landlady’s frontage, i walk to him and ask him whats up.
Carp: guy i they oh but this level no wan pure oh.
Me: wetin you mean?
Carp: na chicken change i they get for all work wey i they do na, i wan go into internet stuff.
Me: hahahaha you better join the internet because i make almost a million.
Carp: really waoh this is good news make we enter bar go drink na.
Me: for where Jafa never give me the money and him even say he wont give me all.
Carp: na which kind talk be that na?
Me: he said i dont need the money that he will only give me one hundred thousand from the eight hundred thousand.
Carp: well na him be oga so just patient very soon you go be your own boss.
Me: yes oh i even plan to collect 50k self.
Carp: why na?
Me: i will tell him to buy a US number for me so that i wont be giving them his number again.
Carp: nice idea but you sure say him no go vex.
Me: if him wan vex make him go buy vesper for market na i don sabi the runs finish.
Carp: no talk so oh, big boys they make millions you they make only hundred you still they yarn.
Me: na so sha make we just mellow, come make we reach him side na make i go collect my share.
Carp: no oh i they expect one babe i nor fit commot.
Me: haaa thats why you just stay here like that they inspect everything wey they happen.
Carp: go come i they here they wait for you.
Me: no wahala i go return now now.
Carp: okay bye bye they go.
i left him there as i enter road straight to Jafa’s house, him house far small because na up town him they while me they downtown, i walk for more than fifteen minutes before i get there and as usual i met many people there operating laptop as if their life depend on it, oh yeah their life depend on it because na their money be that oh.
I enter inside and ask for Jafa, the guys direct me to his room, i walk there and knock on his door i heard from inside “come in”.
I enter and saw two girls sitting on his lap and drinking.
Jafa: wetin happen wey you come?
Me: good day bros i come collect my small share.
Jafa: guy you nor well oh, you never make anything you wan come collect your share?
Me: i think you say you will give me small thing.
Jafa: yes i will after you don make cool bar for now go and continue your work.
Me: ha okay no wahala but abeg you fit find US number for me make i they run the parole.
Jafa: you nor go fit handle am for now i will give you one when you are ready for now just continue your work.
Me: okay bros thanks i don they go.
Jafa: oh wait (he stoodup and count some money from his briefcase and hand it to me).
I came out of the house and count the money, just twenty thousand naira, hmm but na wa for this guy oh wetin they worry am self?
I leave his house with anger and took bike direct to Locust street Afuze, i came down from the bike and walk to Lizzy’s house, when i get there i open the door and enter inside and guess what i saw.[/b]
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by johnchiii(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2016
Don't tell me it's lizzy? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 5:56am On Jun 01, 2016
[b]
ninetyeight
I enter inside the house and i was surprise to see that everything inside have started rusting i mean like serious rusting, even her beautiful ceiling don they fall small small, i begin they wonder whether na house wey i they on friday be this Perhaps Lizzy is really dead because there is no other explanation for all this.
I wander around the house looking for nothing in particular though it will be nice for me to see something but i dont expect to see anything, i enter her bedroom search all her rusting cupboard and even under her bed i didnt see anything, no sign of rusting outside the house but for inside e just be like montuary wey them don abandon, i believe the house started rusting when Lizzzy died but no at least i dont expect it to be like this na is too fuccking fast, i check her kitchen and every other part in the house but i saw nothing useful that will help me in finding her, i know shes dead but i need a prove to believe a bigger prove not just rusting house, i search for a whole one hour before i give up and face the door, but as i was about going out i heard a sound inside the room, i walk back to the room and listen carefully and yes i heard it again, the sound looks like a scratch something is scratching the wall but were, i maintain silence to listen carefully were the noise is coming from, when i heard it again this time is from the back of the house, i ran out of the bedroom and cameout of the building back of the building, i stand close to the door opening my ear wide to know where the sound will come out from this time but alas i heard it again and guess were, inside the bedroom again but whats the meaning of this na? i ran inside the bedroom and listen and then like before the noise repeat outside the building but i didnt go back i stand inside the room waiting to hear the noice again, i stand inside the room and the noise continue at the back of the house, i know if i run back again then i will start hearing the voice inside the bedroom, i dont know what to do so i just stand there and started thinking what to do, i dont know what push me but i started walking inside the room as i walk to the window inside the room close to the back of the house i heard the noise again but this time not at the backyard nor inside the bedroom but inbetween, that means am at the exact place were the noise is coming out from, i look up and down but i didnt see anything, i raise the bed up and push it one side there i saw an opening, an underground room just like a tunnel, i tried to open it but i cant because its very tight i guess they lock it inside the tunnel, i ran to the kitchen and took a pestle, i started using it to scatter the cover of the hatch, i hit and hit and hit but the hatch didnt even shake nor wave, e just be as e be, i drop the pestle and sit down close to the hatch i was thinking how to open it, if i cant break it there must be a way to open it i thought, i check the cupboard looking for something like a key, i saw small book inside the cupboard they wrote my name on it and circle it with a red paint or rather blood, i took the note and wander around the room, i dont know the meaning i just stay there like dondey, i took big cuttlass from the kitchen and tried it on the hatch i use almost everything but no one work, i was frustrated that i throw the cuttlass away and shouted at the top of my voice “how do i open this fucking hatch”.
As i said that i heard something unlock inside the hatch abi tunnel, i quickly move there and took the handle then i pull, to my greatest surprise the hatch open with ease.
I took torch and climb down the secret room, there is nothing inside the room except for one thing a coffin, i was shock when i saw it and fear grip me at once, but i was adamant to know what is inside the coffin, i started moving slowly to the coffee, as i move closer the noice from the coffee get closer, i gather mind and walk to the coffee, i stand beside it and push the cover off, my people guess what i saw.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Emmyk(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Her dead body! Odiegwu! shocked
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by heniford(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Another suspense love it but I want her to live chai bro u too much but not steady.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Chizzyblinks(f): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
bros ozila,come and complete this story. stop leaving us suspense before we get bp abeg
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by mzdorkisz(f): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ozila dear, this suspense is too mch please come and update.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
[b]
ninety nine

As i push the cover away from the coffin a white eagle jump out from the coffin and flew away, i quickly ran after it and as i came out from the secret room i saw the bird standing at the top of the big cupboard, i dont understand.
Me: who are you?
I dont know if am been folish but i believe the bird is trying to send me a message but i dont really understand, as i walk closer the bird jump from the cupboard and disappear through the window, the bird shattered the glass of the window on the ground and escape, i open the window and watch as the bird fly away to the West, i still dont understand anything.
I climb small stool and check the top of the cupboard and i saw something written on the top, i quickly come down and fall the cupboard, then i clean the top of the cupboard and try to understand the meaning, i dont understand it at all because the language is confusing, i wanted to leave it like that but if i leave now the next time i come back everything would have been buried here because the rate which this house is decaying is not normal, i took the big cuttlass and scatter the cupboard then i remove the top, i arrange everything back though it dosnt matter because everything will soon disappear, i took the board and leave the house.
When i get home i try to understand the language, i snap it and send my friends but none of them understand the language, i make chinese friends and ask them about the language, one of them know the writing, he said that it is the handwriting of the goddess of the sea, he only know the writing but he cant interpret it, i wonder the meaning of the handwriting i didnt even bother to eat nor baf i was searching google looking for answers, since nobody understand it i hide it under my bed and return to my yahoo games, i try to maga another person, i facebook from morning till midnight trying to win some lottery in the internet but i nor see maga oh.
The lady that send me the money now talk directly to Jafa through whatsapp, anytime i message her on facebook she will tell me come online on whatsapp, i was frustrated that i ignore her and move on with the others, but i dont know if there is something wrong or not because nobody gree fall for my trickery again, i facebook for three good weeks i didnt see any mugu so i decided to confront the guy, even ogijio the carpenter too is frustrated, we decided to visit Jafa the same day on saturday.
Early saturday morning i dress up and went out to meet the carpenter, i met him at the front of our landlady’s house sitting down under tree enjoying fresh air.
Carp: Ozigberigbe how far na.
Me: i dont tell you i nor like that name.
Carp: shotup na name wey i baptise you with so anytime i call you make you they answer SIR YES SIR.
Me: you nor serious but wait oh you don they fresh oh.
Carp: taar no bi those small chicken change i they get everyday.
Me: waoh na like how much you they nack a day?
Carp: for correct town i they make more than 20k oh.
Me: oh boy na im you they say you nor they make am?
Carp: i they make am na but them nor they gree play the bigger fish.
Me: 20k a day do you na.
Carp: see you, you think say i get money to they enter Abuja and Lagos everyday, you know how much for t-fee?
Me: what of Auchi here.
Carp: taar i dey even struggle make 5000 naira a day.
Me: hmmm no wahala you don ready make we go see the Jafa?
Carp: tey tey, na you i be they wait for na.
Me: oya na make we move, but wait oh i nor they see corpersion again oh.
Carp: the guy don run.
Me: wetin happen.
Carp: him give Oboh (Oboh mean native doctor) pikin belle na, so him don run for him dear life.
Me: chai corper na wa for am oh, so him nor come finish serving?
Carp: i hear they transfer am commot,.
Me: hmmm na wa for that guy oh.
Carp: na so na, na konji go kill am.
Me: as if nor be you worst pass.
Carp: i know how to play my game.
We reach Jafa house and usual we met guys there again, we ask of Jafa and they direct us to his room we enter inside and saw him sitting down alone with his laptop, the thing about yahoo guys is that laptop is their wife while jack daniel is their food,.
We greeted him and sat down on the cushion there.
Jafa: una welcome how una game.
Me: bros since after that first lady no one pure again oh.
Jafa: Ogijio what of you?
Carp: oh well i just need bigger catch.
Jafa: hmmm na now una come, since una read to make money make i allow una but the question is, can you give out your love ones?
That question hot die but e nor hot for the carpenter as he quickly say yes.
Jafa: Oz what of you.
Me: i dont really know oh i cant bring any of my person.
Jafa: you dont need to bring, the mirror will search your inner heart and bring out the person you love and cherish the most.
Me: which mirror?
Jafa: the mirror that can show you anything and anybody even if you are in oversea, it is called the mirror of death but we call it the mysterious mirror.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
[b]
hundred
Me: mirror of death kwa.
Jafa: yes because once the mirror show ur inner love sumtin will strike the person down from nowhere.
Me: this is serious.
Jafa: yeah is met for the brave ones only so if you know you cant do it just stay aside and watch us make money.
Me: no wahala we will return to give you answer.
Carp: i gave him my answer already is you we are waiting for.
Me: come on carp lets go, we will return later.
Jafa: the meeting is coming saturday and meet me here by 6pm so that i take you to the place.
Carp: okay thanks bro.
on our way home.
Me: ogijio na wa for you.
Carp: wetin shele.
Me: how you go just give in like that?
Carp: guy forget i know the person wey i love most and she will be happy self if i tell her that i want to use her for sacrifice to gain wealth.
Me: what if its your mother?
Carp: nah thats impossible.
Me: dont be so sure as for me am out of the game.
Carp: no tell me that nonsense oh because without you am out too.
Me: better, make we just forget that stuff.
Carp: and remain in poverty when our mate are building house and buying cars?
Me: i mean we should forget about the ritual stuff and do the main thing.
Carp: it will take us years to become rich this is the only and fastest way.
Me: i dont think so.
Carp: wait oh why are you so afraid to do this ritual?
Me: guy i love my mum so much and i cant trade her for anything else in this world.
Carp: hmmm are you sure she’s the one occupying your mind and your every thought? (so this guy they speak english like this).
Me: yes she is…………
Carp: what is that?
Me: shes not the only one.
Carp: who again?
Me: Lizzy.
Carp: you think about her everyday?
Me: every seconds.
Carp: then case close we will do the ritual and trust me Lizzy will be the one to appear.
Me: she wont.
Carp: you sound so sure.
Me: yeah.
Carp: and why is that?
Me: because she’s dead.
Carp: ops.
Me: but am not sure shes dead.
Carp: what do you mean?
Me: i really dont know if shes dead or alive because i never found her body.
Carp: then this is the perfect opportunity to know if shes dead or alive.
Me: you think so?
Carp: of course since you are doubting it why not just do it and see.
Me: what if my mum appear?
Carp: you will just tell them to stop.
Me: hmmm thats a perfect idea.
:::::
we enter yard and i enter inside my house and start thinking about everything, if Lizzy is truly alive this is the time to know, i stay indoor all day waiting for saturday to reach, i was alone one day pressing my system when it occurred to me that its been long i heard from Vareeth my most humble friend, i took my phone and stroll to his area when he saw me coming he ran like wave, i started wondering what i did for him to just vanish like that.
Me: good evening ma.
Varth Mum: good evening wetin happen wey vareeth they run from you?
Me: na im me too want ask oh i nor do anything oh.
Mum: ha so him just run like that, abi he hold you money again?
Me: no ma nothing at all, make i they go i go call him for phone.
Mum: okay take care.
Me: yes ma.
I got home and called him thrice he refuse to pick my call and seriously am really getting angry.
saturday reach at last and me and Ogijio the carpenter enter road to Jafa house by 6pm, when we get there we saw so many people, we started asking ourself whats happening, we waited till 8pm when a bus came and took us to Afuze, we enter one street and branch at one big house like three story building, all of us come down and we enter the house, everywhere was painted black and everybody wore red clothes, we the newbie they told us to kneel at the middle ontop red carpet, we were more than fifteen i think and as expected the ritual begin, the first person they called they gave him something from a human skull to drink, after drinking he walk to the altar and stand at the front of one big glass very big, the baba will use his stick or staff to touch the mirror and when somebody appear he will strike the person down with a heavy thunder, everybody follow the same procedure including Ogijio till e reach the last person Ozila.
I walk to the altar and drink the black mixture very bitter, i stood in front of the mirror seeing myself, then the old man walk around me three times, he use the stick to touch my head then he touch the mirror and something appear the thing no clear, he hit the mirror with his staff then the person appear slighly but the face is still blank, the old man look me and ask.
Old man: who is she?
Me: i dont know.
Old man: e be like she get powers.
The old man took the skull and drink the liquid then he pour them out to the mirror and use his staff to hit the mirror again, this time the person appear clearly, my loving Lizzy sitting on a throne with crown on her head wearing white rob “come find me” she said to me, then instantly a heavy thunder came from nowhere and destroy the mirror everybody pick race.
The End

watchout for season 2 “Witches And Wizards” coming out next two weeks and thanks for reading.[/b]

Thanks for reading and God bless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
mzdorkisz:
Ozila dear, this suspense is too mch please come and update.

done
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Chizzyblinks:
bros ozila,come and complete this story.
stop leaving us suspense before we get bp abeg

lol sorry ma
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by spill(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ozila I really appreciate your effort of entertaining us with this breathtaking story.
I followed you silently (ghost reader), till the end. You are a genius.

More grease to your elbow....Ozila
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Emmyk(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Great job, Ozila.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by cho25bc(f): 1:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Wow!does dat mean dat Lizzy was exalted in dier kingdom while she died physically on earth? Great job Ozi,well done.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by enambobo(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Thumbs up bro...more greace to your elbow.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Kherry: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by TheNathan(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
cheesy i love this
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by mizhanny(f): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wow, I love dis
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by pode(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Weldon bro (ozila) nice job, may d good lord be with you
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Chizzyblinks(f): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
pls bros ozila,notify me when you start the next story. I will be grateful...
loving your work.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Osaze20091: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nice write up bro..pls do mention me wen u want to start d next season, Tanx
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Jasonalcaraz: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Appluse!!!... Wot a nice story.. I've been following dix story since April... Nd i must say u did very well to cm up with dix kind of story... Well done ozila... Jux knw wateva u're cmin up with next two weekz... We re xtrngly behind u...... God bless u, God bless us... And God bless NAIRALAND.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.