Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow (144199 Views)

The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) / Mysterious Ileya Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by sirfolabi(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Nice one
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Weldone bro
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by smartec: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
wow, just wow. pls do invite me when the season 2 start.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Jasonalcaraz:
Appluse!!!... Wot a nice story.. I've been following dix story since April... Nd i must say u did very well to cm up with dix kind of story... Well done ozila... Jux knw wateva u're cmin up with next two weekz... We re xtrngly behind u...... God bless u, God bless us... And God bless NAIRALAND.

tnx
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Chizzyblinks:
pls bros ozila,notify me when you start the next story. I will be grateful...

loving your work.

tnx
pode:
Weldon bro (ozila) nice job, may d good lord be with you

also with u
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Nostradamus: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
ozila:

also with u
nice story oz,God bless you for coming up with this blockbuster,pls tag me when u start the second leg. obrigado
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Nostradamus:
nice story oz,God bless you for coming up with this blockbuster,pls tag me when u start the second leg. obrigado

tanks for reading
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Despirado121(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Oga o. U r really gud i wot u do. Bt plz let me knw wen u st@ season 2
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by pricelesslove(f): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2016
me too
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by JummyGee: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
@Rendition.....you can follow this thread!
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ufinity(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Chaiii, God bless u I swear@ozila, u jus 2much, see as I jump shout yeeeeeeeessssss after I read dat last part, e sweet dieeee..
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
ufinity:
Chaiii, God bless u I swear@ozila, u jus 2much, see as I jump shout yeeeeeeeessssss after I read dat last part, e sweet dieeee..
tnx bro
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by emalek86(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2016
joanee20:
grin

u dey here too
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2016
emalek86:

u dey here too
Lol..Wetin carry u come here?
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by emalek86(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
joanee20:

Lol..Wetin carry u come here?
haba who nor like amebo
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by EkoroPrince(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2016
If you want the full and complete update why don't you visit www.ozilatales.com
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by hamrof(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
cherrybrown:
Who is that person that is jealous of ozila tell that person to take his or her serious time before i will send the thunder that is doing press up to fire him or her
wait make I join u.....
my own thunder don finish training make I send am go roast d idiot like those in mountain of fire use to roast devil with fire
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by cherrybrown(f): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2016
hamrof:
wait make I join u.....
my own thunder don finish training make I send am go roast d idiot like those in mountain of fire use to roast devil with fire
lolz
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2016
awesome work
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2016
ozila:

tnx bro

OZILA GREAT JOB.READING YOUR STORIES IS THE ONLY THING I NOW DO ON NL, PLEASE I WANT TO ASK IS THIS STORY COMPLETELY REAL? AS IN DID YOU REALLY MEET OLOKUN?

AND ALSO I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS LIZZY GIRL....BECAUSE OF HER COMMITMENT TO YOUR CAUSE
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ladyverere(f): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wow! Just wow! Great piece Ozila. U kept me spellbound with ur adventurous story. I am off to read witches and wizards. Thumbs up dude.

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
ladyverere:
Wow! Just wow! Great piece Ozila. U kept me spellbound with ur adventurous story. I am off to read witches and wizards. Thumbs up dude.

welcome to the club
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by IfyOaks(f): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wooow nice one
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by MhizDherbee(f): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ozila, dunno wat else to say since everybody has commended your good work. Buh i want to ask you for a favour and i would be delighted if it is granted... Please, i want you to mention me when the season 2 starts... Will u? Thanks
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by silverlinen(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ozila just came abt this story of urs and am fanscinated abt wat i just read..And big ups for displaying the OWAN language.GOD BLESS.

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ritababe(f): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2019
MhizDherbee:
Ozila, dunno wat else to say since everybody has commended your good work. Buh i want to ask you for a favour and i would be delighted if it is granted... Please, i want you to mention me when the season 2 starts... Will u? Thanks

check his profile na, witches and wizards is the season two
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Prechgold1180(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
[/color][color=#990000] greetings to everybody .....ghost mode deactivated for the very first time [color=#006600][/color] I have been using nairalang for long but I did not create any account ** this story changed everything *** i had to create so as for me to be able to comment plz bro ozi mention me on your next post
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Johnny234(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=ozila post=42245710]

Kk
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Johnny234(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.