Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 AM

Photos From Pasuma's Daughter, Wasilat's 25th Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Pasuma's Daughter, Wasilat's 25th Birthday Party (27537 Views)

Wasilat Olaronke Marshal Buried In Toronto Canada / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Wasilat Marshal, K1 Daughter Dies In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Pasuma's Daughter, Wasilat's 25th Birthday Party by topeorekoy(m): 7:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Fuji Star, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma's first daughter, Wasilat Odetola clocked 25 yesterday January 22 2016. The elated daddy threw her a house party to celebrate with her. The gathering hosted a lot of Yoruba celebrities as seen the pictures.

Pasuma could not contain his joy, see the loving message he wrote to her: ‘

Having you as my daughter is my greatest accomplishment and I didn’t even do a thing. You did it all, just by being you. I don’t know what I did in a previous life to deserve you as my daughter in this lifetime.

Whatever it was, it must have been incredible’. ‘It had to be to end up with an incredible daughter like you. I’m not just grateful that you’re my daughter.

I’m grateful for your love, kindness, hope, smarts, friendship, support and more than anything else, the privilege to give it all back to you.

Happy birthday sweetheart’,

http://topeorekoya..com.ng/2016/01/photos-from-pasumas-daughter-wasilas.html

Re: Photos From Pasuma's Daughter, Wasilat's 25th Birthday Party by funnynation(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2016
she set and due for....
Re: Photos From Pasuma's Daughter, Wasilat's 25th Birthday Party by Alphaoscar: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2016
And he got her a brand new Toyota matrix .
Re: Photos From Pasuma's Daughter, Wasilat's 25th Birthday Party by topeorekoy(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2016
More

Olamide was in the house too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men / BBNaija's Nina Pardons Miracle As She Begins To Follow Him On IG Again / Simi And Teni Meet, Set To Drop New Music Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.