Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him (7134 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / How to break up without cursing too much damage. / How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by firstking01(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
zinachidi:
pls what time is man utd vs Southampton?
na today?,,,wednesday??....
Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by firstking01(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
zinachidi:
pls what time is man utd vs Southampton?
dem beat man u 1 0 for old trfford on saturday nasad
Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by SkinnyDude(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
no be all men dey marry because of boobs and ass,they can have girlfriends with boobs and ass but they marry a girl because of character so that they can celebrate anniversaries together
are u a virgin?
Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by tfcinvests: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
OMG What a post ...
Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by tfcinvests: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
I used to be friends with some Delta Queen and Super Falcon ladies back some years ago they all seem to appear this way..they lack a desire for men,i didn't abuse it,i only invited them to Lagos once in a while take them to fields to play with guys and enjoyed the friendship that way make i no fall my hand..it was fun but with time sports go you've gotta marry.it would be a mistake throwing away someone that loves u so deep for sport you have to negotiate and try to love him,I won't like as a guy if i love a lady deeply it does damage when she doesn't reciprocate o..i wonder what the status of the post is..Try and try just start with social interaction and let destiny take it's course but try don't just shut it off.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by winkmart: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
You might not really be sexually oriented towards men as a sports person. Your activities might have developed some hormones in you that get u driven as though you are a man. Relationship is not compulsory in life, good friends and families are more important.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by Rockyfancino(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
As long as you are no tomboy, I think you should take it easy. Your are slowly drifting towards being a tomboy.

Really, if you have sex with another female now (even a simple lip kiss), that is when you will discover your taste and likeness for ladies.

So, before you turn homosexual or bisexual, you better take it easy. Slow down, and take it easy.
Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by iamlimo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
funnynation:
Spread mat and wait for matured advice..
Nairaland official comedian
your grammar is immature
Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by funnynation(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamlimo:
your grammar is immature
wole soyinka is that you?
Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by Rawhumper(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2020
You sound intelligent,and very right to deduce from her camoflage sports,to know her mind wasnt there.

wink

author=Mjshexy post=42242147]Simply put u don't love him girl, forget the sport thing u're excusing ursef with. Pls tell him

abeg undecided[/quote] smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:18am On Aug 14, 2021
cruzita:
I find it hard to love I cant say I know why ,I have a lot of admirers and lovers I ended up putting in the friend zone not because they deserve to be there but because I can't return their love.

Now to the topic ,there is this guy ,he is a family friend and I have known him since I was 10,he always come to pick me from school then and takes me to school in the morning.last year he proposed marriage to me(I know he has a thing for me).but because I'm into sports and marriage is not a priority for me and also I find it hard to love ,I don't know how to tell him I cant marry him .I have always called him brother or uncle so how can I start calling him sweetheart or stuffs like dat.He has really helped me so I want to tell him in a way that won't hurt him.MATURED ADVICE
But you are a lesbian na! A hardcore lesbian, though you pretend a lot and are coded!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / See What This 22 Year Old Posted Online That's Causing Uproar / Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.