Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? (7522 Views)

I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. / I'm So Sad Right Now | My Girlfriend Threatened To End Our Relationship. / My Mom Just Caught Me Mas+urbating(so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by firstking01(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Op, like one damsel said above, just save the best for the last...i guess you know the song by vanessa williams, save the best for the last...i 've come across a couple of girls who's passing throuh same thing as you, and the end produuct is always amazing...all you gotta do is be patient and jovial, esp to guys....cos, virgin gals always have this behaviou of stiffness and stricktness towards the opposite gender....just be free, socialize more, go out for parties, wedding receptions when you have the opportunity...

Lastly, dnt always forget to go on ur knees cos most times it could be that there's something God wants to use ur life and accomplish to His glory..that could be why He's saving you for the best, speaking from my own personal experience....i 've never been lucky have a girl and look into her eyes and call her my own, i'm nt just lucky in that aspect of life, only God knows why it is like that, but i 've decided nt to allow it mk me sad or depressed cos i know where God is taking me to...hope this help.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by firstking01(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Op, like one damsel said above, just save the best for the last...i guess you know the song by vanessa williams, save the best for the last...i 've come across a couple of girls who's passing throuh same thing as you, and the end produuct is always amazing...all you gotta do is be patient and jovial, esp to guys....cos, virgin gals always have this behaviou of stiffness and stricktness towards the opposite gender....just be free, socialize more, go out for parties, wedding receptions when you have the opportunity...

Also, dnt always forget to go on ur knees cos most times it could be that there's something God wants to use ur life and accomplish to His glory..that could be why He's saving you for the best, speaking from my own personal experience....i 've never been lucky to have a girl and look into her eyes and call her my own, i'm nt just lucky in that aspect of life, only God knows why it is like that, but i 've decided nt to allow it mk me sad or depressed cos i know where God is taking me to...hope this help.
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by stevecantrell: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP not all guys would be desperate to deflower you if they know you're 'wife material'.
You need to ask yourself a few questions and give yourself honest answers..

1, Are you a tease ?

You may say you don't want sex now. But is that reflected in your mode of dress, conversation, jokes, stories when you're with a guy ?

2, Are you hyper-religious ?

Note, I didn't say spiritual, I said religious.
Do you scare guys off with a holier-than-thou attitude ? Outdated fashion or no fashion sense at all ? Do you insist the guys in your life conform to your ideas before they can get along with you ?

3, Are you just really boring ?

If you're boring but sexually generous, some guys may tolerate you - for a while. But if you're sexually repressed AND boring too., ? Guys won't stick around.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ornate1:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, have been a guest on this forum for a few years now. Over the years, have watched you guys save broken marriages, wavering relationships almost on the verge of collapse, and die-hard friendship being torn apart, with sound advices(a bith harsh, but always true) sometimes coupled with a little bit of sarcasm, which makes me laugh at times with tears rolling down my cheeks that I mostly end up holding my stomach so my tummy won't rip out from too much laughter.
I am a young lady in my mid-twenties, and am a virgin( based on biblical conviction and my own personal belief aside religion). Now this is my challenge, guys comes after me in droves but yet leave the same way as they come, simply because I refuse to put out. I know virginity is not the be all, but I just can't bring myself to sleep with someone who's not mine in all respect(in God's eyes and before the whole world at large). I know you all tired of virginity threads, but please I am so unhappy right now, am just confused as to why most men just leave without getting to know the real me. Why can't they have a healthy and trusting relationship with me void of sex? Help a sister ,advice anything. Because am so sad right now,and I am not in a relationship because of this ,some even hang around, hoping I would change my mind but leaves when they realise they won't be getting any.

"A man will fall for anything, who doesn't stand for something".

you need to stop hanging out with the wrong sort. change your friends asap.

you have nothing to gain by laying down with a man who ain't your husband. your na*ked*ness belongs to your husband not your boyfriend.

some peeps will come here and condemn you, its because they wish they could be you. they want to push you to commit the same mistake as them. oju apa o jo oju ara. once you have a wound, when it heals the scar will always be there. don't scar your conscience.

respect your body. and be proud that you have values worth emulating.

people will tell you that guys don't appreciate virginity anymore, but they lie. I'm a guy and I still do, and I know lots of others who do.

the right guy will come along who will respect you and give you the honour you deserve.

in the meanwhile engage in self-development.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by chigoizie7(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ornate1:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, have been a guest on this forum for a few years now. Over the years, have watched you guys save broken marriages, wavering relationships almost on the verge of collapse, and die-hard friendship being torn apart, with sound advices(a bith harsh, but always true) sometimes coupled with a little bit of sarcasm, which makes me laugh at times with tears rolling down my cheeks that I mostly end up holding my stomach so my tummy won't rip out from too much laughter.
I am a young lady in my mid-twenties, and am a virgin( based on biblical conviction and my own personal belief aside religion). Now this is my challenge, guys comes after me in droves but yet leave the same way as they come, simply because I refuse to put out. I know virginity is not the be all, but I just can't bring myself to sleep with someone who's not mine in all respect(in God's eyes and before the whole world at large). I know you all tired of virginity threads, but please I am so unhappy right now, am just confused as to why most men just leave without getting to know the real me. Why can't they have a healthy and trusting relationship with me void of sex? Help a sister ,advice anything. Because am so sad right now,and I am not in a relationship because of this ,some even hang around, hoping I would change my mind but leaves when they realise they won't be getting any.

Some said it is because majority of men u meet are not destined to be with you. There is an element of truth. Now permit me to bring in this stereotype to play.

*majority of men thinks that there is No 25-28 year old virgin in this country.

*with ^^^, majority of the men believe that you are lying. And cant trust ur decisions simply because majority of girls has played that game with them in the past only for the girl to be lying.

*u can bear me witness to majority of girls decieving men with virginity till marriage only for the guy to find out otherwise. Some girls will also say No to sex to you but are giving it to other guys.

* majority of men are wising up, they cant be played.

Make i stop here. It is not that there are no decent men, but majority of women has changed their mindset about this virginity of a thing. No body wan carry last.
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ornate1:
if this is true, i will love to go out with u, and respect ur opinion
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by seangy4konji: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Op...Your type of man is not around yet...Only a man who has knacked well well and now ready to settle down finally can be with someone like you and that means you must be ready for marriage at that time also and volla the knacking can continue,if you are looking for someone to be with you without sexforget it...when you are ready for marriage and sex then keep a relationship other wise i see no reason why unhappy when the things that fall with it you cant give out.when ready for the do all,then make up your mind and get married then and am sure you will see one...

Also when Jesus is coming down to heart,he might bring a saint for you and we wait for you to do marriage then we can all go to heaven together..

You are unhappy say they dont waitYour right man has not come...only 5 percent of Nigerian men put trust in any woman now...

Cheer up and fire one origin...you go calm down...

You try sha for keeping it,walahi you try...that wall go just be like German wall weh border eastern germany and western germany or the Beijing wall...

Person weh go egg inside that rock,hin hammer must big wella ooo...
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by jashar(f): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP, your time never reach hear. God still dey cook you + the man you'll eventually marry. Don't worry, don't rush it. Focus on whatever it is your doing now, be happy, love God, love people.

Be good. One step @ a time babe... one step @ a time.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oh my gosh they havnt met me cool

They will wait till thy kingdom come... cheesy
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ornate1:

My problem with most girls who are/claim to be virgins is that they assume their virginity is enough to cover up for all their personal flaws. undecided I don't know you personally, so I can't say whether or not you're guilty of this. But girls/women should realise that every guy/man has what attracts him most to women, and what can hold his attention, in the absence of sex. For some guys, it's a woman's looks; for others, it's her character; for others still (like me), it's her wit, intellect, charm, etc. cheesy

You can't expect a guy who has been in sexual relationships previously to just agree to a no-sex-relationship where the only thing you bring to the table is your virginity....sorry! angry

So ask yourself, what do you have to offer a guy, besides your virginity? Are you smart, witty and fun to be with? cheesy Are you the kind of girl a man can confide in? Can I discuss my plans and goals with you and expect you to give me constructive criticism and encouragement? Can we both act like kids, play, roll on the floor together one minute and be seriously discussing important matters the next minute? Or are you the spiro spiro girl who can only talk about church and nothing else? undecided

Think about it.....

Kind regards,
Grammar Nazi

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by herboshedhe(f): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
GrammarNazi:

My problem with most girls who are/claim to be virgins is that they assume their virginity is enough to cover up for all their personal flaws. undecided I don't know you personally, so I can't say whether or not you're guilty of this. But girls/women should realise that every guy/man has what attracts him most to women, and what can hold his attention, in the absence of sex. For some guys, it's a woman's looks; for others, it's her character; for others still (like me), it's her wit, intellect, charm, etc. cheesy

You can't expect a guy who has been in sexual relationships previously to just agree to a no-sex-relationship where the only thing you bring to the table is your virginity....sorry! angry

So ask yourself, what do you have to offer a guy, besides your virginity? Are you smart, witty and fun to be with? cheesy Are you the kind of girl a man can confide in? Can I discuss my plans and goals with you and expect you to give me constructive criticism and encouragement? Can we both act like kids, play, roll on the floor together one minute and be seriously discussing important matters the next minute? Or are you the spiro spiro girl who can only talk about church and nothing else? undecided

Think about it.....

Kind regards,
Grammar Nazi

God bless you for this....

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by obyrich(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
GrammarNazi:

Think about it.....

Kind regards,
Grammar Nazi
@Ornate this guy has raised some valid points here.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
GrammarNazi:

Think about it.....

Kind regards,
Grammar Nazi

Insightful! However, she concisely addressed the point(s) you're trying to prove by stating that she knows virginity isn't the be all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by MhizVee(f): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
kernigsloan:
A man who can't respect ur decisions and ur beliefs is not worth it. Don't worry u'll find d right person.
seconded,exactly,u just chill and relax,u avent met d right man yet.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Ornate1(f): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
@Grammarnazi, thanks for those comments. You are right too some extent though, but the truth is, being a virgin doesn't equate being dumb, laziness, boredom, though your post doesn't imply that anyways. I am not sure if you've gone through my previous replies, because I did answer your question. I know virginity it's not the be all, therefore I wouldn't want a man to define me by just that. This same way a virgin can be arrogant and unsupportive, a non-virgin can also be boring, dumb, unsupportive, unreliable, without adding anything to a man's life. An instance for one is most people having a notion about good looking people being arrogant, but who says unattractive people can't be rude as well. At the end of the day, it all just boils down to who you are as a person.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Ornate1(f): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Insightful! However, she concisely addressed the point(s) you're trying to prove by stating that she knows virginity isn't the be all. [/quote]

Thanks
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ornate1:

My advice for you is to stand firm for what you believe in until, and unless, logic and experience prove you wrong, if they ever do.
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ornate1:
@Grammarnazi, thanks for those comments. You are right too some extent though, but the truth is, being a virgin doesn't equate being dumb, laziness, boredom, though your post doesn't imply that anyways. I am not sure if you've gone through my previous replies, because I did answer your question. I know virginity it's not the be all, therefore I wouldn't want a man to define me by just that. This same way a virgin can be arrogant and unsupportive, a non-virgin can also be boring, dumb, unsupportive, unreliable, without adding anything to a man's life. An instance for one is most people having a notion about good looking people being arrogant, but who says unattractive people can't be rude as well. At the end of the day, it all just boils down to who you are as a person.

As I did say earlier, I can't make an assessment of your character because I don't know you. However from your write-ups, I already know you're smart, which is a huge plus (for my kind of person anyway). cheesy

The points I raised, are not for Virgins alone, but for all Girls/women, who tend to rely on their one selling point (e.g. Their beauty, their wealth, their virginity, cooking skills, etc) and expect the world to revolve around them, rather have develop themselves all round. angry

I usually shake my head in exasperation when I hear/read comments about how ALL Nigerian men want sex and can't do without it, blah blah blah. This is because as an unmarried guy in my late twenties, I happen to have a lot of 'friends' (male) who are still virgins, and most of them complain about how girls they try to date tend to take them for granted. cry

So if you didn't know before, I'm telling you now; YES, most guys would try to have sex with a girl they're dating, and a few would even quit the relationship if denied sex, but There're still plenty of guys out there who'd gladly remain in a no-sex-relationship, so long as you (and I'm talking to all single ladies out there) make it worth their while. cheesy

So the question is...."are you worth it?"... (please don't answer...Just think about it)

Regards,
Grammar Nazi

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ornate1:

Insightful! However, she concisely addressed the point(s) you're trying to prove by stating that she knows virginity isn't the be all.

Thanks

Apologies, but I simply responded to the article without reading the comments, because from my experience, a lot of people tend to make silly comments on public fora like Nairaland.

But I've taken my time to read through the comments, and yes, you're right; she did make some statements which implied that she knows virginity is not enough.

Thanks!
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
herboshedhe:

God bless you for this....

Lol cheesy
Thanks ma'am.

I hope you learnt a few lessons of your own too? wink
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by herboshedhe(f): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
GrammarNazi:

As I did say earlier, I can't make an assessment of your character because I don't know you. However from your write-ups, I already know you're smart, which is a huge plus (for my kind of person anyway). cheesy

The points I raised, are not for Virgins alone, but for all Girls/women, who tend to rely on their one selling point (e.g. Their beauty, their wealth, their virginity, cooking skills, etc) and expect the world to revolve around them, rather have develop themselves all round. angry

I usually shake my head in exasperation when I hear/read comments about how ALL Nigerian men want sex and can't do without it, blah blah blah. This is because as an unmarried guy in my late twenties, I happen to have a lot of 'friends' (male) who are still virgins, and most of them complain about how girls they try to date tend to take them for granted. cry

So if you didn't know before, I'm telling you now; YES, most guys would try to have sex with a girl they're dating, and a few would even quit the relationship if denied sex, but There're still plenty of guys out there who'd gladly remain in a no-sex-relationship, so long as you (and I'm talking to all single ladies out there) make it worth their while. cheesy

So the question is...."are you worth it?"... (please don't answer...Just think about it)

Regards,
Grammar Nazi

Another good point raised...kudos Nazi

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by herboshedhe(f): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
GrammarNazi:

Lol cheesy Thanks ma'am.
I hope you learnt a few lessons of your life too? wink
We learning everyday bro Even when we eventually get married,we still keep learning...tk care
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
stevecantrell:
OP not all guys would be desperate to deflower you if they know you're 'wife material'.
You need to ask yourself a few questions and give yourself honest answers..

1, Are you a tease ?

You may say you don't want sex now. But is that reflected in your mode of dress, conversation, jokes, stories when you're with a guy ?

2, Are you hyper-religious ?

Note, I didn't say spiritual, I said religious.
Do you scare guys off with a holier-than-thou attitude ? Outdated fashion or no fashion sense at all ? Do you insist the guys in your life conform to your ideas before they can get along with you ?

3, Are you just really boring ?

If you're boring but sexually generous, some guys may tolerate you - for a while. But if you're sexually repressed AND boring too., ? Guys won't stick around.
..Steve?
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by menumchi: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
@Op, I feel ur pain and d situation is pathetic and its no different from what most ladies withing ur age bracket often are confronted with. Jst to say a few things as an addendum to what others hv highlighted e.g Nazi.
1. From ur write ups and response, u strike me like some1 who is 'd all serious' type of lady and trust me, to a certain extent, guys usually detest/find it repulsive when dey encounter ladies who act 'overly serious' to issues that bother on sexuality.
2. Also from ur response and write-up, u sound like one who will always insist on her ideals without giving attention to the fact that u might be doing a disservice to logical and contemporary reasoning.
3. We live in a world where sex has pervaded d scene and has become the 'in-thing' and guys find it difficult to believe or reckon with d fact dat ladies of ur age have nothing to do with sex. Bt here's the thing, even when they come on th platform of not having a platonic relationship with u, hw do u react or respond to them cos that will also be an indicator to letting dem knw ur being truthful or ur jst being d pretentious type (the ecclisiatical tie of d guy not withstanding).
4. Ur write up also connotes ur d one that is also fed up with guys approaching u from d stand poit of 'sex in relationship' and dat has formed an atmosphere around u such dat d mere mention of it to u by a guy jst gets u irritated and trust me that can scare a 'genuine' guy away who probably did isn't serious abt d whole 'sexual relationship thing'
5. Suggestion: be flexible around guys (bt let ur values be intact) and dnt put up d whole 'holier-than-thou' attitude even when ur approached from dat angle. Be urself bt dnt b a snub while u exude elegance and poise.
6. Pls dnt go clubbing or partying or any of those sort cos u won't find d better ones there (aldoh u dnt strike me like one who will).
7. Maintain ur spiritual standing and watch ur friends cos some may doubt ur virginity status as a result of d peeps u roll with.
8. Be prayerful and expect d one with a 'right-mindset' dat connects efficiently and effectively with urs (cos there's nothing like d 'right person' as some posit......that's for another day doh).

#MyHumbleSubmission
#NotJudgingU
#AllDBest
#Muchas Gracias!
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Fraih(f): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2016
Ornate1, I am really impressed with your writings and replies.
I have also seen a lot of suggestions up there you could follow.

However, I will remind you that you should stick to what you know, don't ever break your ranks. That one guy that would stay with you till the very end is around the corner.
And please, commune more with God. let the Holy spirit be your best companion - He'll surely guide you through all of these. Don't ever allow this to pull you down. you have a beautiful heart, Smile all day and more importantly, be at the centre of God's plan for your life.
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by mikron(m): 12:43am On Jan 24, 2016
make u dey lock the pvssy with padlock and key na till e rust angry angry
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by drmikeadams(m): 1:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Berra bring that ur thing make I disvirgin u,, free of charge .all these hypocrite preachers here don disvirgin before them reach 13 sef ..in 2016, u don't buy a land rover 4 jeep without pushing the start button to see how it works.
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Ornate1(f): 2:57am On Jan 24, 2016
menumchi:
@Op, I feel ur pain and d situation is pathetic and its no different from what most ladies withing ur age bracket often are confronted with. Jst to say a few things as an addendum to what others hv highlighted e.g Nazi.
1. From ur write ups and response, u strike me like some1 who is 'd all serious' type of lady and trust me, to a certain extent, guys usually detest/find it repulsive when dey encounter ladies who act 'overly serious' to issues that bother on sexuality.
2. Also from ur response and write-up, u sound like one who will always insist on her ideals without giving attention to the fact that u might be doing a disservice to logical and contemporary reasoning.
3. We live in a world where sex has pervaded d scene and has become the 'in-thing' and guys find it difficult to believe or reckon with d fact dat ladies of ur age have nothing to do with sex. Bt here's the thing, even when they come on th platform of not having a platonic relationship with u, hw do u react or respond to them cos that will also be an indicator to letting dem knw ur being truthful or ur jst being d pretentious type (the ecclisiatical tie of d guy not withstanding).
4. Ur write up also connotes ur d one that is also fed up with guys approaching u from d stand poit of 'sex in relationship' and dat has formed an atmosphere around u such dat d mere mention of it to u by a guy jst gets u irritated and trust me that can scare a 'genuine' guy away who probably did isn't serious abt d whole 'sexual relationship thing'
5. Suggestion: be flexible around guys (bt let ur values be intact) and dnt put up d whole 'holier-than-thou' attitude even when ur approached from dat angle. Be urself bt dnt b a snub while u exude elegance and poise.
6. Pls dnt go clubbing or partying or any of those sort cos u won't find d better ones there (aldoh u dnt strike me like one who will).
7. Maintain ur spiritual standing and watch ur friends cos some may doubt ur virginity status as a result of d peeps u roll with.
8. Be prayerful and expect d one with a 'right-mindset' dat connects efficiently and effectively with urs (cos there's nothing like d 'right person' as some posit......that's for another day doh).
#MyHumbleSubmission
#NotJudgingU
#AllDBest
#Muchas Gracias!

@menumchi, Thanks for your analysis smiley
1) I wouldn't say am overly serious, just principled.... Just as gadgets, comes with instructions, I strongly believe we humans as well, have some guiding principles we need to abide to, for better and fruituitous functioning. That is not to say, I don't have any silly, playful, unserious side.

2) I do understand saying no sex before marriage in this ever changing world of ours, over saturated with sex might defile logic. However, sex aside, I always try to see things from both perspective, and quite flexible in my dealings with others, I also don't judge other's viewpoints even though it doesn't align with my ideals or morals.

3) Hmmmm

4)You are right about that,I must say

5) Thanks a lot, appreciate
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by stevecantrell: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..Steve?

Bae, I'm just telling her like it is. Its a cold world out there.

If she's saying she don't want sex but putting it in their face they gonna get pissed off.

If she over doing the religious thing, and acting all repressed, that's all they're gonna see no matter her other talents.

If she acting like her virginity is a substitute for a personality. They gonna think she boring...

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by shona2487(f): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Now this is another sensible NairaLander. Ur personality determines wether a man wld stay or flee, im sure one or 2 of dem wld av stuck around as friends if it was about virginity nly,the op myt wanna do a critical self evaluation to find out the real reason the guys r leaving. However I like the fact dt u kept ur Virginity.some of us weren't as strong as u r when we still had ours but all the same the experience gave us d knowledge dt we share with u now. I'm positive that the OP will meet a really good man soon
GrammarNazi:

Think about it.....

Kind regards,
Grammar Nazi

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by Dirkcoyt: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Young lady, do you know that there are some great men who will be the best husband you can ever think of but still not yield to no sex before marriage with you? Why?

Because you don't know what great men like that have experienced with some ladies, don't stress the virginity too much, have a great guy to deflower you. Make everybit memorable. Not every relationship will end in matrimony.

Life itself is a risk, if you don't risk the virginity, you might have missed a potential great husband who is just love sex not cause he will dump you or not. Life is too short and small to be rigid.
Re: Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? by OAFMods: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ornate1:
@temifash, I pride myself a lot more in my character,not my virginity status. Even two of my neighbors, once recommended me to their brothers(that obviously was based on my character, since they know not my stance on sex before marriage). I know sex has permeated our society, but since am not ready to indulge ,I make up for it with my character. I am a very transparent person,and I don't like leading guys on, so I make my stance clear from day one. Guy stucked around , but left since there was no show.

For me if your character is on the average n not even top notch or exceptional couple with being a Virgin I believe any sensible guy would tag along till marriage. Maybe you should check yourself on why guys tag along only to back out along the line. Don't be naive, you might not be as perfect as you have painted. You do not have to lower you moral standard also. I bliv if you look inwards improve on your character any average guy will give the world for such a gem to be his just for waiting till the big night but note that might not stop him from getting his grove on elsewhere till then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18+ How I Became Sex Slave To My Uncle. Pt1 / Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help / My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.