Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? (1649 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by dahreyM: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2016
this question was asked on a particular radio station that pleaded anonymitycheesy(Media register to badt) long time ago. Ladies gave different reasons. The show was anchored by a male, so you are sure dat female callers flooded the show. It was a nice programme.

Now, i'm throwing the question to female nairalanders, why do you fake orgasm? This is for the grown and sexy, if you are a kid, immature and you don't have anything reasonable to contribute, kindly stay out of this thread. Guys can also gv their opinion.

Keep the ball rolling.
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Pennah(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2016
coz d guy is boring
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Girls fake orgasms because they want us guys to think that they are enjoying the sex, when actually they aren't. They just don't want to hurt our feelings and make us feel bad about our sexual capabilities.

Guys, any girl that fakes orgasms, actually likes you and doesn't want you to feel bad about not making her to cum. It's a virtue that I think guys should learn to appreciate instead of condemn.

Imagine after going 15-25 minutes with her, she doesn't even make a sound and when you are done, she just stares at you angrily and gives you this, "you are not man enough" stare. Trust me, any guy in such position would feel bad about himself.

But I also think that after faking these orgasms, girls should "use style" to tell guys that they should try harder next time, instead of inflating his ego and making him feel like he is a boss in sex, when he is not.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by cruzita(f): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
so that the man won't feel less of a man
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Strahovski1(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
They fake it because they are not enjoying it.
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by misspicy(f): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Decker:
Girls fake orgasms because they want us guys to think that they are enjoying the sex, when actually they aren't. They just don't want to hurt our feelings and make us feel bad about our sexual capabilities.

Guys, any girl that fakes orgasms, actually likes you and doesn't want you to feel bad about not making her to cum. It's a virtue that I think guys should learn to appreciate instead of condemn.

Imagine after going 15-25 minutes with her, she doesn't even make a sound and when you are done, she just stares at you angrily and gives you this, "you are not man enough" stare. Trust me, any guy in such position would feel bad about himself.

But I also think that after faking these orgasms, girls should "use style" to tell guys that they should try harder next time, instead of inflating his ego and making him feel like he is a boss in sex, when he is not.
in Addition to this

Some fake it,so as to get you off them on time,eg might be pain or you are not doing the right thing
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by dahreyM: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2016
misspicy:

in Addition to this

Some fake it,so as to get you off them on time,eg might be pain or you are not doing the right thing

have you ever faked an orgasm?
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Is it even possible to make a girl not achieve orgasm? Its like the easiest thing ever

Almost like taking candy from a baby
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2016
smiley girls like Estharfabian fake orgasms because they're stupiiid smiley

Oh wait... Sth isn't right undecided
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
smiley girls like Estharfabian fake orgasms because they're stupiiid smiley

Oh wait... Sth isn't right undecided
There's No Way I'm Boosting anyone's ego...grin

Why fake orgasms, when all You've gotta do is dump him?undecided
Or maybe TEACH him to be better??

And look for someone better?
Well, except he's Husby? Or Maybe You love him too much to dump him huh?

Why do I keep Using "You"?lipsrsealed

Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
There's No Way I'm Boosting anyone's ego...grin

Why fake orgasms, when all You've gotta do is dump him?undecided
Or maybe TEACH him to be better??

And look for someone better?
Well, except he's Husby? Or Maybe You love him too much to dump him huh?

Why do I keep Using "You"?lipsrsealed

smiley you just typed shiit... Come back to this when you consider the emotion behind..

However.. You keep using 'you' because you're stupiid smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by doveda: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
dahreyM:
this question was asked on a particular radio station that pleaded anonymitycheesy(Media register to badt) long time ago. Ladies gave different reasons. The show was anchored by a male, so you are sure dat female callers flooded the show. It was a nice programme.

Now, i'm throwing the question to female nairalanders, why do you fake orgasm? This is for the grown and sexy, if you are a kid, immature and you don't have anything reasonable to contribute, kindly stay out of this thread. Guys can also gv their opinion.

Keep the ball rolling.

Because they do not want you to feel bad. That is either very considerate or stupid of them.

How can you let go of something like that at your own detrimentsad
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
smiley you just typed shiit... Come back to this when you consider the emotion behind..

However.. You keep using 'you' because you're stupiid smiley smiley
Lawwwwwd! I hate You!undecided

Anyhoo...I hate Your new Moniker too!

Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lawwwwwd! I hate You!undecided

Anyhoo...I hate Your new Moniker too!

smiley and I hate you more

Your moniker has always been shiitty.. You can't even spell your own name right.. 'Esth E r' smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
smiley and I hate you more

Your moniker has always been shiitty.. You can't even spell your own name right.. 'Esth E r' smiley smiley
That's actually My signature dummy...undecided

Morôn!
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Most fake because they feel inclined in administering the male's ego with some sort of chirapsia. I still can't fathom the reason behind this. That's gross insincerity if you ask me.

Others feign because they have no idea that female's have örgasms too. This set of ladies actually think they are doing the males a favor.
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
That's actually My signature dummy...undecided

Morôn!
cheesy have a terrible day!

grin I can't stop laughing.. Lwkm!!

The morning has been stressful. I'm very angry.. I felt like slapping someone.. Or exchanging someone's happiness for my anger.. And I have succeeded smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
cheesy have a terrible day!

grin I can't stop laughing.. Lwkm!!

The morning has been stressful. I'm very angry.. I felt like slapping someone.. Or exchanging someone's happiness for my anger.. And I have succeeded smiley smiley
LoL!grin

and You actually thought Looking for my trouble would Give you happiness??grin

Babe, You're craycray!!!grin

You're always looking for trouble..how's this any different?
just another interesting day with Obi-fûcking Ora!cool

[/font]
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

and You actually thought Looking for my trouble would Give you happiness??grin

Babe, You're craycray!!!grin

You're always looking for trouble..how's this any different?
just another interesting day with Obi-fûcking Ora!cool

[/font]
cool yea.. You loooooove the name.. The sound of the name makes your nîpples really hard.. Don't it?! cool
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
cool yea.. You loooooove the name.. The sound of the name makes your nîpples really hard.. Don't it?! cool
??
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by sirhot(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
I give girls orgasms with my king Kong divck! kiss

Wanna try? wink wink
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by TrapLORD(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
They only do that to stroke a mans ego. They know you'll tend to cumm faster when they make you think that you're forking the shyt outta them grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by KINGOZEK(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Only men that knows the Act and knows the techniques can give a woman real Orgasm. Don't be one minute man again. Learn Simple techniques to last longer in bed naturally and ways to give your partner real Earth shaking Orgasm that she can never forget in Her life time. Check my signature for details...
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by tonygee88(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
so that the man won't feel less of a man
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do U Fake Orgasm? by tonygee88(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
And how do u knw when she's faking orgasm?

(1) (Reply)

When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) / Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. / How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.