Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. (760 Views)

Download Wizkid’s Deleted Verse From Drake’s One Dance / What Is Your Favorite 2face Idibia's Song? / Post Some Great Lyrics From Your Favorite Rapper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by vikkytan49(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2016
my favorite rapper is Eminem, and there are alot of my favourite verses from him, infact i could come up with hundred, their are lot of His verses which are so emotional, the lyrical content, some will even drive you to tears, while some are violents, that's why I decided to come up with two dope verses from him among two of his latest songs..
1: kings never die
2: phenomenal

(1)

Tryna secure your legacy like Shakur
And ensure nobody's ever gonna be what you were
So before you're leavin' this Earth
You want people to feel the fury of a pure evil cerebral, berserk
Deacon of words, syllable genius at work
Plus I'm thinkin' that they're mistakin' my kindness for weakness, kill 'em with meanness
I went from powdered milk and Farina
To flippin' burgers on the grill for some peanuts
From Gilbert's to arenas, call me Gilbert Arenas, still appeal to the dreamers
I made it to the silverscreen but Rocky's still what the theme is
Khalil on the beat cause makin' the beat ain’t the same feelin' to me as killin' the beat is
Or fulfillin' to me is what fillin' a seat is
It's that "Sound Bombing" Thirstin' Howl
Common, underground, Diamond D, Outsidaz
Stomach growl, throbbin' hunger, out-rhymin' everyone
God just give me one shot, I swear that I won't let you down
I'mma be around forever-and-a-day, even in the ground
You ain't never ever gonna hear 'em say I ain't

(2)

Step into the unknown and find yourself
You're floating freely, no emotion
Got a fuckin’ mouth with no shut-off valve
Can't even cut off power to it, but it's what allowed
Me to come up out from under the fuckin' ground
Cause I worked my butt off now
It's a subject that I don't know how to shut up about
Cause I stuck it out
Like a motherfucking tongue thats how, I responded when I got shoved around
You're gonna have non-believers
But when you're beyond belief, you probably shouldn't wonder how
Get it how you live
But are you prepared to give more than you get?
And put in twice what you get back from this shit
Though what you sacrifice barely is half, never give
Rap is my shiv
But it's like my shield at the same time I wield and my knife is will
Sometimes I feel just like B. Real from Cypress Hill
How I can just kill a cypher, survivor's guilt
I rhyme like life is still an uphill climb
Ready to face any challenge, waitin'
Can taste it, it's salivation, I'm wagin' retaliation
Look what I have built, reputation is validation
The only thing I'm capable of makin' is amazing
Only thing you're capable of makin' is a false statement
Or accusation... I am legendary status, in fact
That is the only way you'll ever be able to say
Your legend is makin' an allegation
I write with the left, same hand I hold the mic with
As I fight to the death, 'til my last breath
Managed to prove who the best man is
Prevail at all costs, be the only ones left standing
In the end, but I ain't gonna be the only one with the advantage
Of knowing what it's like to be southpaw
Cause you can bet your ass you'll be left handed
Cause I am phenomenal

oya, post a verse from your favorite rapper, let the war begun, lol..

1 Like

Re: post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by vikkytan49(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Eminem..
Re: post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by RSAMAN(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Name Of Artist: Organized Konfusion(Hip hop group consisting of Prince Po and Pharoahe Monch)

Name of Song: Numbers

Two verses from both members of the group:

Verse by Prince Po:

[Prince Poetry]
Check it out, we're like
Three LP's precise from
my Five Deadly Venoms
With international plugs
like nine Organized
emblems
Get it? Twenty
Thousand Leagues,
extra deep
Runnin with the
number thirteen with
my 40 Below's upon the
feet
Now Adam 12 got me
in this 20/20
so I'm double oh seven
about my four one one
Seventy-four catch my
eighty-three degrees of
heat
We merkin four-twenty
eat island three five
N2Deep
Mack 10 under seat for
carjacking Passenger
57's
A Product 19 who gets
the dumpster behind 7
Eleven
4-1-0-8-0-9-1-5-9
Same 227 style with
one nosy bitch in the
blind
Hit, one-five-five for
twenty sacks and better
Nothin but love for this
nigga, Mr. 16th Letter
Mr. 16th Letter, Mr.
16th Letter

Verse by Pharoahe Monch:

[Pharoahe Monch]
Yo, nine times out of
ten, a nigga won't shine
I drop dime on five
niggaz who all had nines
on the corner of my
block doin crime, now
I'm
walkin around, with the
fo'-pound, now lately
Lookin over my
shoulder with a six hour
three-eighty
Maybe the baby Tec
woulda been nicer to
bring along
Sing along with me if
y'all know the song
Mines, gimme, not
Vinnie but I'm Naughty
In forty projects drinkin
40's till I'm forty ?
Truncatin drum loops
with Pauly
On the SP-1200 and
1212 you feel it
Mission to create,
matrimony and reveal it
It's love in the form of
life, as you know it
You skatin with the
eight and I'ma damn
sure show it
Funky Four +1, you
know makes Five
Fantastic, romatic, got
live
Furious was cheeriest,
the Treacherous Three
We be the Awesome
Two most definitely
... makes Five ... got live
... Three, we be the
Awesome Two.

Aahhh Pirnce Po and Pharoahe Monch, such great artists. If u wondered where Eminem's style came from maybe Pharoahe Monch needs to be looked into; Eminem even gives Pharoahe Monch a mention in his Song 'Rap God'. If u read the lyrics to rap God eminem on one
of the lines from the song
says: "I know there was a time where once I
Was king of the underground, but I still
rap like I'm on my Pharoahe Monch
grind". I'm glad Eminem took the lyricism of Prince, Pharoahe and maybe masta ace instead of poetry like, maybe tupac. Fact: Eminem - A legend, Pharoahe - a legend, Prince - a legend, that's the bottom line.

1 Like

Re: post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by vikkytan49(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
RSAMAN:
Name Of Artist: Organized Konfusion(Hip hop group consisting of Prince Po and Pharoahe Monch)

Name of Song: Numbers

Two verses from both members of the group:

Verse by Prince Po:

[Prince Poetry]
Check it out, we're like
Three LP's precise from
my Five Deadly Venoms
With international plugs
like nine Organized
emblems
Get it? Twenty
Thousand Leagues,
extra deep
Runnin with the
number thirteen with
my 40 Below's upon the
feet
Now Adam 12 got me
in this 20/20
so I'm double oh seven
about my four one one
Seventy-four catch my
eighty-three degrees of
heat
We merkin four-twenty
eat island three five
N2Deep
Mack 10 under seat for
carjacking Passenger
57's
A Product 19 who gets
the dumpster behind 7
Eleven
4-1-0-8-0-9-1-5-9
Same 227 style with
one nosy bitch in the
blind
Hit, one-five-five for
twenty sacks and better
Nothin but love for this
nigga, Mr. 16th Letter
Mr. 16th Letter, Mr.
16th Letter

Verse by Pharoahe Monch:

[Pharoahe Monch]
Yo, nine times out of
ten, a nigga won't shine
I drop dime on five
niggaz who all had nines
on the corner of my
block doin crime, now
I'm
walkin around, with the
fo'-pound, now lately
Lookin over my
shoulder with a six hour
three-eighty
Maybe the baby Tec
woulda been nicer to
bring along
Sing along with me if
y'all know the song
Mines, gimme, not
Vinnie but I'm Naughty
In forty projects drinkin
40's till I'm forty ?
Truncatin drum loops
with Pauly
On the SP-1200 and
1212 you feel it
Mission to create,
matrimony and reveal it
It's love in the form of
life, as you know it
You skatin with the
eight and I'ma damn
sure show it
Funky Four +1, you
know makes Five
Fantastic, romatic, got
live
Furious was cheeriest,
the Treacherous Three
We be the Awesome
Two most definitely
... makes Five ... got live
... Three, we be the
Awesome Two.

Aahhh Pirnce Po and Pharoahe Monch, such great artists. If u wondered where Eminem's style came from maybe Pharoahe Monch needs to be looked into; Eminem even gives Pharoahe Monch a mention in his Song 'Rap God'. If u read the lyrics to rap God eminem on one
of the lines from the song
says: "I know there was a time where once I
Was king of the underground, but I still
rap like I'm on my Pharoahe Monch
grind". I'm glad Eminem took the lyricism of Prince, Pharoahe and maybe masta ace instead of poetry like, maybe tupac. Fact: Eminem - A legend, Pharoahe - a legend, Prince - a legend, that's the bottom line.
pharaoh monch is very good, one of the most underated rapper ever..
Re: post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by RSAMAN(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

pharaoh monch is very good, one of the most underated rapper ever..

Yeah man. Also "Gift of Gab" is worthy of a mention for his tongue twisting multisyllabic rhyming skill. Don't u think so mate? I mean I bought Blackalicious' Blazing arrow album recently. I can't believe the album was released in 2002 but still sounds fresh in 2015. But man the best rap album ever released will always be Deltron 3030's self titled album. Multis by Del the funky Homosapian delivered in a sci-firic futuristic year 3030 concept are ever amazing to listen to on Deltron3030 album. Computers, viruses, alien invasion, u name it, they're all there. Can u believe it man the album is so avant-garde that even when I spun it for about ten times I couldn't understand what I was listening to and it was average to me. It took about 15 to 20 spins in a time frame of about six months to really get what a real gem it was that I was under-appreciating. For me no rap album will ever reach the heights of that album. Del, Gift, Em, Pharoahe, Prince all the way. The world is so blessed to have mcs of this calibre.
Re: post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by vikkytan49(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
RSAMAN:

Yeah man. Also "Gift of Gab" is worthy of a mention for his tongue twisting multisyllabic rhyming skill. Don't u think so mate? I mean I bought Blackalicious' Blazing arrow album recently. I can't believe the album was released in 2002 but still sounds fresh in 2015. But man the best rap album ever released will always be Deltron 3030's self titled album. Multis by Del the funky Homosapian delivered in a sci-firic futuristic year 3030 concept are ever amazing to listen to on Deltron3030 album. Computers, viruses, alien invasion, u name it, they're all there. Can u believe it man the album is so avant-garde that even when I spun it for about ten times I couldn't understand what I was listening to and it was average to me. It took about 15 to 20 spins in a time frame of about six months to really get what a real gem it was that I was under-appreciating. For me no rap album will ever reach the heights of that album. Del, Gift, Em, Pharoahe, Prince all the way. The world is so blessed to have mcs of this calibre.
nice one bro, I,ll check some of his other songs out later, it,s been a long time since I,ve last listen to him...
there was a time wen I created a topic, it was all abt who is the strongest rappers, although I said Eminem and pharaoh monch were the strongest rappers, but niggas were saying nas, if we judge nas and jay based on their latest albums, then they're far from the strongest rappers...
Eminem must have mean something wen he mentioned pharaoh's name on rapgod, Eminem compared himself to pharaoh because he knew as old as pharaoh is, he can still spits bars like hell..
Re: post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by RSAMAN(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
vikkytan49:

nice one bro, I,ll check some of his other songs out later, it,s been a long time since I,ve last listen to him...
there was a time wen I created a topic, it was all abt who is the strongest rappers, although I said Eminem and pharaoh monch were the strongest rappers, but niggas were saying nas, if we judge nas and jay based on their latest albums, then they're far from the strongest rappers...
Eminem must have mean something wen he mentioned pharaoh's name on rapgod, Eminem compared himself to pharaoh because he knew as old as pharaoh is, he can still spits bars like hell..

For sure
Re: post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by vikkytan49(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
RSAMAN:

For sure
pls recommend some of his songs for me to download...
Re: post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by RSAMAN(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
vikkytan49:

pls recommend some of his songs for me to download...

Man unlike many artists' Monch's songs are very hard to find over the net or were atleast hard to find when I was really looking for them until I've downloaded his full length albums which were easier to find or atleast were easier to find at that time. So I might have to suggest download links as well.

Try:

Hell ft Canibus

http://tubidy.mobi/watch.php?id=u0Jh0hlnIHxijd6lLMhM7g_3D_3D&p=3gp-mobile&act=down&lnk=6

The next ish ft Busta Rhymes

http://tubidy.mobi/watch.php?id=4N_2BLx_2BLGJ0hUbf2MXFlEsw_3D_3D&p=3gp-mobile&act=down&lnk=6

Both songs are from "Internal Affairs" album but my favorite song from that album is "Queens"

Note: the links are from a mobile website and I suggest you download them on your mobile device as the quality is not as high as the data for the songs averages around 1mb.

Man also check out Deltron 3030 - 3030 (high quality, around 5mb)

http://tubidy.mobi/watch.php?id=4v8_2Bu2HDwvRObuVOLyP5Kw_3D_3D&p=3gp-mobile&act=down&lnk=6

Amazing opening track from Deltron 3030 album.
Re: post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by BenjaminGrey(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
for those of u passin thru tough tyms been there done dat but evry day above ground is a great day rememba dat.lol.. Dats 4rm my man Pitbull in tym of our lives
Re: post A Verse From Your Favorite Rapper. by vikkytan49(m): 6:33am On Jan 25, 2016
RSAMAN:

Man unlike many artists' Monch's songs are very hard to find over the net or were atleast hard to find when I was really looking for them until I've downloaded his full length albums which were easier to find or atleast were easier to find at that time. So I might have to suggest download links as well.

Try:

Hell ft Canibus

http://tubidy.mobi/watch.php?id=u0Jh0hlnIHxijd6lLMhM7g_3D_3D&p=3gp-mobile&act=down&lnk=6

The next ish ft Busta Rhymes

http://tubidy.mobi/watch.php?id=4N_2BLx_2BLGJ0hUbf2MXFlEsw_3D_3D&p=3gp-mobile&act=down&lnk=6

Both songs are from "Internal Affairs" album but my favorite song from that album is "Queens"

Note: the links are from a mobile website and I suggest you download them on your mobile device as the quality is not as high as the data for the songs averages around 1mb.

Man also check out Deltron 3030 - 3030 (high quality, around 5mb)

http://tubidy.mobi/watch.php?id=4v8_2Bu2HDwvRObuVOLyP5Kw_3D_3D&p=3gp-mobile&act=down&lnk=6

Amazing opening track from Deltron 3030 album.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bukwild Da Ikwerrian - Show Me How To Fish (remix) Ft. MC Galaxy & Seyi Law / A N / Rere Rere By TDD - A Song By A Nairalander (lyrics & MP3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.