Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Penastory : That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Every Girl’s Fantasy (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Penastory : That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Every Girl’s Fantasy (18+) (4834 Views)

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Penastory: That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Seducing The Seductress / That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Penastory : That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Every Girl’s Fantasy (18+) by Abisoyee(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/01/23/that-night-in-my-best-friends-bed-every-girls-fantasy-18/

Excerpt From Part 2:

At long last, he whispered that he was close to releasing and I said I was ready as well. He turned me to face him and began pinching my nipples as he started fucking me with his eyes looking at me like he was trying to read my soul. Finally, I felt him jerk violently as he spurted cum and his climax triggered mine as I also began to climax and we both collapsed on the bed in a tired heap.

To read part 2 visit www.penastory.com

I thought I would be too tired to want to have sex again after that mind blowing sex but I soon woke up to feather kisses. I must have fallen asleep after we both collapsed on the bed and he held me close to him. My foggy mind quickly awakened as he kissed me on my nipple and I smiled lazily at him when I saw the wicked glint in his eyes. He couldn’t be ready to have sex again, could he?

He kept kissing me and I began to return his kisses. He was leaning over me and my hands on their own accord roamed his naked body. I began to feel like I was being heated up at my very core. It was like something was missing down there and when my hand found his erect dick, I curled my hand around it like one would hold a prized possession. This was what I needed, I needed him in me again and I knew that he felt the same judging from the rock hardness of the cock I was holding in my hand. His mouth sought my earlobes and he bit on them gently before he traced kisses down to my boobs all the way to my stomach. I moaned unconsciously, I liked all this new sensation that my best friend was awakening in me. It was like I had never been with a man before.

His mouth paused at my vagina and I felt his hot breath as he teased gently. His mouth moved closer and I closed my eyes in anticipation of what was about to come but as if he knew what I was expecting, he withdrew and his lips came back to my lips. I tried not to let my disappointment show but really I didn’t have the time as his mouth began to suck gently on my already hard nipples. His kisses interchanged between soft and rough and whenever he sucked hard, I found myself moaning in pleasure. My grip on his shoulder loosened, it was like I was melting. I wanted more and I could feel myself getting wet down there again. He kept nipping and sucking till I felt I could no longer take this pleasurable torture any more. My hand went to his dick and i tried to draw him to me but he stiffened his body and gently removed my hand.

He knew what I wanted but he wasn’t going to give it to me. He slipped one finger into me and I gasped from the sheer pleasure of it. He looked up briefly and smiled before slipping in another. I bit down on my lips to avoid screaming out loud, He knew what he was doing, I was the slave and he was the master. His other hand was tracing patterns on my thighs even as his mouth worked their magic on my breasts while he began to finger me. The skill with which he was able to handle all three was beyond my pleasure soaked brain, I didn’t want it to stop. I didn’t care how many many times he had done this before. My eyes flew open when I suddenly felt his fingers stop moving and his mouth withdrawing from my breasts. I looked at him searchingly. Did I do something wrong? It was like he could read my thoughts as he shook his head and whispered that I looked so beautiful with my hair disheveled. I smiled self consciously and his body roved over my body appreciatively before he began gently rubbing my clit again. I was sure I was going to die from the pleasure of it.

I felt so close to the edge and I told him I wanted him to put his hand inside me. He kissed my forehead and told me soon. He then raised my lower half up and kissed me at my core. I felt another orgasm coming and I must have screamed this. He just smiled and applied more pressure to rubbing my bud and kissing my nipples. Finally, I orgasmed again and while I was cresting on the waves of pleasure, he kissed my vagina and even stroked me with his tongue a couple of times. As my orgasm subsided, he held me to his chest once again and stroked my hair till I drifted off into another sleep.

Fund more interesting stuffs on www.penastory.com

Re: Penastory : That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Every Girl’s Fantasy (18+) by decatalyst(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
OLUWA OOOO!!

1 Like

Re: Penastory : That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Every Girl’s Fantasy (18+) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Abisoyee:
http://penastory.com/2016/01/23/that-night-in-my-best-friends-bed-every-girls-fantasy-18/

Excerpt From Part 2:

At long last, he whispered that he was close to releasing and I said I was ready as well. He turned me to face him and began pinching my nipples as he started fucking me with his eyes looking at me like he was trying to read my soul. Finally, I felt him jerk violently as he spurted cum and his climax triggered mine as I also began to climax and we both collapsed on the bed in a tired heap.

To read part 2 visit www.penastory.com

I thought I would be too tired to want to have sex again after that mind blowing sex but I soon woke up to feather kisses. I must have fallen asleep after we both collapsed on the bed and he held me close to him. My foggy mind quickly awakened as he kissed me on my nipple and I smiled lazily at him when I saw the wicked glint in his eyes. He couldn’t be ready to have sex again, could he?

He kept kissing me and I began to return his kisses. He was leaning over me and my hands on their own accord roamed his naked body. I began to feel like I was being heated up at my very core. It was like something was missing down there and when my hand found his erect dick, I curled my hand around it like one would hold a prized possession. This was what I needed, I needed him in me again and I knew that he felt the same judging from the rock hardness of the cock I was holding in my hand. His mouth sought my earlobes and he bit on them gently before he traced kisses down to my boobs all the way to my stomach. I moaned unconsciously, I liked all this new sensation that my best friend was awakening in me. It was like I had never been with a man before.

His mouth paused at my vagina and I felt his hot breath as he teased gently. His mouth moved closer and I closed my eyes in anticipation of what was about to come but as if he knew what I was expecting, he withdrew and his lips came back to my lips. I tried not to let my disappointment show but really I didn’t have the time as his mouth began to suck gently on my already hard nipples. His kisses interchanged between soft and rough and whenever he sucked hard, I found myself moaning in pleasure. My grip on his shoulder loosened, it was like I was melting. I wanted more and I could feel myself getting wet down there again. He kept nipping and sucking till I felt I could no longer take this pleasurable torture any more. My hand went to his dick and i tried to draw him to me but he stiffened his body and gently removed my hand.

He knew what I wanted but he wasn’t going to give it to me. He slipped one finger into me and I gasped from the sheer pleasure of it. He looked up briefly and smiled before slipping in another. I bit down on my lips to avoid screaming out loud, He knew what he was doing, I was the slave and he was the master. His other hand was tracing patterns on my thighs even as his mouth worked their magic on my breasts while he began to finger me. The skill with which he was able to handle all three was beyond my pleasure soaked brain, I didn’t want it to stop. I didn’t care how many many times he had done this before. My eyes flew open when I suddenly felt his fingers stop moving and his mouth withdrawing from my breasts. I looked at him searchingly. Did I do something wrong? It was like he could read my thoughts as he shook his head and whispered that I looked so beautiful with my hair disheveled. I smiled self consciously and his body roved over my body appreciatively before he began gently rubbing my clit again. I was sure I was going to die from the pleasure of it.

I felt so close to the edge and I told him I wanted him to put his hand inside me. He kissed my forehead and told me soon. He then raised my lower half up and kissed me at my core. I felt another orgasm coming and I must have screamed this. He just smiled and applied more pressure to rubbing my bud and kissing my nipples. Finally, I orgasmed again and while I was cresting on the waves of pleasure, he kissed my vagina and even stroked me with his tongue a couple of times. As my orgasm subsided, he held me to his chest once again and stroked my hair till I drifted off into another sleep.

Fund more interesting stuffs on www.penastory.com

Arousing..... Gat the mind dirty. Lovely

(1) (Reply)

VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) / My S*x Encounter With A Plus Size Lady / I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.